Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ☆ dub/noncon threesomes ☆

siren song

Moon
05097194d4fd95eebb1debd9e6ead0a05a653f64.gifv
WHO AM I ────────
☆ you can call me siren
☆ i've been roleplaying for over a decade
☆ i range between 1 and 5 paragraphs every response, but average 2 or 3
☆ beside the occasional typo (which happen to all of us), i use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation
☆ (the use of all lower case and no periods here is purely aesthetic; i'll use proper capitalization and punctuation in the roleplay)
☆ depending on my motivation, i can reply as often as several times a day, or as rarely as once a week
☆ i work full-time, so sometimes, i am just too busy to write
☆ while i'm not the most outgoing person, i'm happy to chat and plot ooc
☆ i am ghost friendly; though i'd prefer you let me know if you lose interest, as someone who struggles with both motivation and anxiety, i completely understand if you can't
☆ if you do ghost and/or lose interest, and later want to pick the roleplay back up, feel free to reach out!

WHAT DO I EXPECT & WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR ────────
☆ i would like my partners to write at least one solid paragraph every response
☆ ideally, my partners to reply at least once a week
☆ my partners should use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation (at least while ic)
☆ i expect my partners to help me plot
☆ this roleplay will be smut heavy, though it won't be exclusively smut
☆ at the moment, i'm looking to play submissive, usually petite, teen/young adult women
☆ in turn, i'm looking for someone to play dominant teen/young adult men

WHAT ARE MY KINKS AND SQUICKS ────────
☆ a comprehensive list can be found here, on my f-list
☆ favorite kinks/themes include: taboo relationships, humiliation, hair pulling, age gaps, pinning, light bondage, throat-fucking, virginity, multiple rounds, photographing, creampies/cumming inside without a condom, impregnation/risk of pregnancy/breeding (though i understand that one is more niche, so no pressure to include it)
☆ hard no's include: any form of vore, furries, extreme pain/gore, scat, footplay, bloodplay, macro/micro, fisting, bimbofication

WHO'S PLAYING WHAT & GENERAL PLOT THEMES ────────
☆ for the m/f/f threesome plots, i will play both female roles
☆ one girl will be willing (i'm thinking even mind-broken/stockholmed) while the other will be entirely unwilling
☆ this means that there will usually be some element of betrayal in the willing girl helping the man force the unwilling girl
☆ for the m/m/f plots, you would play both men, and i would play the girl
☆ the girl would be entirely unwilling, no matter who the two men were or if they give her physical pleasure

PLOT #1 ────────
type: m/f/f
☆ girl-a has been mind-broken by her stepfather, and helps him to also force her best friend, girl-b, into a sexual relationship with the both of them (we can discuss whether girl-a was already attracted to/interested in girl-b, or if this is purely because her stepfather wants it). whether they kidnap her, or if they just use the threat of girl-a's life being ruined to keep girl-be quiet, is up for discussion, though i personally lean in the direction of them kidnapping her. we could also discuss girl-a and girl-b being sisters, with their stepfather mind-breaking the older one first and then using her to help him get the younger one as well.

PLOT #2 ────────
☆ girl-a and girl-be are sisters. girl-a's boyfriend, who has sucessfully mind-broken girl-a, decides that he wants them both. girl-a, who is obsessively devoted to her boyfriend by that point, agrees to not only let him do whatever he wants to her little sister, but to help him do it.

PLOT #3 ────────
☆ girl-a is engaged in a taboo secret relationship with a teacher or coach. she's absolutely head over heels in love with him, enough that she would do anything to keep him from leaving her. so when he starts expressing interest in her best friend, girl-b, girl-a doesn't hesitate for even a moment to offer girl-b up like a lamb for the slaughter.
PLOT #4 ────────
type: m/m/f
boy-a, boy-b, and girl are all siblings, raised in an extremely strict, conservative, sheltered home, where they are allowed very minimal interaction with the opposite sex. as a result, boy-a and boy-b end up turning to their sister as a means for venting their sexual frustration, coercing her into a sexual relationship that she doesn't want, but is too naïve to really understand the wrongness of.

PLOT #5────────
type: m/m/f
boy-a and boy-b are brothers. while boy-a is a confident, boisterous, agressive lady's man, boy-b is quieter, more awkward and timid, and has less luck with women. both, however, harbor far darker minds than anyone would expect. boy-a decides that boy-b just needs some practice, and says that he'll help him get whatever girl he wants, on the condition that boy-a can use her to. boy-b chooses his childhood best friend, girl, who he's always been obsessed with, and together, the brothers kidnap her and make her a joint sex slave. we could also say that boy-a and boy-b are father and son, if that's what you'd prefer.

Back
Top Bottom