Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( ๐——๐—˜๐—•๐—”๐—จ๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ”โ”โ”โ” 1x1 : cat & adronitis )

Cat

๐“’atใ…ค ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ใ…คใ…ค ใ…ค ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ใ…ค ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ?
tumblr_inline_pd4kpxQ0Ze1t8bm8b_540.gif
tumblr_inline_pd4j7sr5bB1t8bm8b_540.gif

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
1๐‘ฅ1 ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› @cat. ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ @Adronitis -- ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ .

๏ผซ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅxxx
I.xcis femalex II.x19 years oldx III. the daughter

indentIt had been an evening for Katherine.
indentThe start of senior year was not for the faintest of hearts. It meant one thing and one thing only. College. It was the precedence of getting accepted somewhere that would make her mom and dad proud. It was a sustainable amount of pressure, but the young woman loved a challenge. Pressing down on the heels of her shoes, she slammed her locker shut and started to walk toward the school parking lot. The day had finally ended. She was more than tired with what felt like the entire world weighing down on her shoulders. Pulling her burlap sack of a backpack up and around her back, she stuttered forward in the direction of her car. Jesus, was she going to have enough energy to even drive home? Huffing softly, she slowed down in her tracks when she saw a familiar face sitting on the hood of her vehicle. Mark -- her boyfriend. Biting down on her bottom lip, she giddily fell forward towards his frame. "Why are you still here? I thought you were driving your little sister home today." Kat asked softly, her dark eyes trailing the features of the older boy. All he could do was shrug. "I dunno figured I would wait for you instead. Oh... and my car broke down. Do you think I could hitch a ride to your place?" The young woman pulled herself away from Mark before rolling her eyes. "You already know the answer to that."
indent"Oh come on. I won't stay for long. I just need my mom to swing by and grab me. I'll be at your place for like... twenty minutes max." The brunette shook her head slowly, opening the driver's door and dumping everything into the back seat. "Okay, fine. But you know we're gonna have to stay downstairs. In front of my parents. No sneaking off to my room or anywhere else." As she turned to face her partner again, he held his hands up in the air. "Oh, I would never. No loving, kissing, or sex is allowed. Trust me, I remember your parent's policy." Without saying anything else, the older boy hopped into the passenger seat. Katherine decided to say nothing else. She was already stressed and now with her boyfriend needing a ride to her place -- it only heightened her nerves. It'd be fine though. As long as Mark wasn't too handsy in front of her dad, they'd be fine. Right? Right. Starting the ignition, she pulled out of the parking lot and started her journey back home. Surprisingly, it was a very quiet ride. Not much was uttered between the two which had helped Kat's rising blood pressure.
indentEventually, they arrived home. Pulling the car in front of the house, she parked it and turned the engine off. Sliding her way towards the back seat, she grabbed her backpack and then glanced at Mark. "No funny business. Just go in, call your mom, and sit on the couch." It was less of a suggestion and more of a command. The young adult next to her scoffed out a response. "Alright, Mom." Pressing her tiny body out of the car door, she stood meekly out in the street. She hated that she had to bring Mark over to her place. It was honestly the last thing she wanted to do and yet... it gave her a bit of excitement to do just that. Pressing her lips together, she opened the front door and held it open for her lover. There was a long stretch of silence before she could hear her mom mumbling in the kitchen. "Mom? I'm home. I brought Mark with me... his uh, car broke down." It quite honestly sounded like a lame excuse to get her boyfriend to stay the night, but it was anything but that. Dropping off her backpack by the front door, she ventured farther into the foyer of the house. "Oh, okay hun. Just make sure your dad knows that he's here." Those dreaded words made her stomach drop instantly. Did her dad really need to know that her boyfriend was here? He was going to be gone soon anyways. Biting down on her tongue, she nodded her head and left the kitchen. "Call your mom, now. I have to talk to my dad." Not giving Mark any time to respond, she headed off to find her dad. He wasn't too far, not usually. After searching the house for a bit, she found him. "Dad? I'm home." She commented gently, her fingers mindlessly playing with the hem of her shirt. "I had to bring Mark over tonight. He's not staying for long. His car broke down so... he needed a ride." Kat was explaining things as if her own father couldn't piece it together. There was another boy in his home. It was that thought alone that was loathsome.
indentMost usually was her dad a chipper man... and if anything, Kat was more of a daddy's girl than a momma's girl. The young woman had a sort of weakness for her father that was unexplainable. "I swear, he's calling his mom now. She'll be here very soon." There wasn't a cell in her body that wanted to upset her own dad, but sometimes it happened. It was inevitable as a growing girl.​

indentTaking a cautious step back, she noticed that her dad was fixing a light in the office. He paid no mind to her until she was done talking. Inhaling slowly, she took note of the furrowed brow. It was a slight signature look whenever her dad was inwardly frowning. His questions about her boyfriend did make her stutter. "W-Well, I guess I didn't see his car personally." Steven was right though. Maybe she should've pressed Mark a bit further about the state of his vehicle before allowing him to hitch a 'ride'. "I told him that he wasn't staying here. So no... this isn't a pretext for having him stay here." Kat offered a wry grin off her plump lips, hoping to appease the situation in a direction that wouldn't further stress her. With a moment's pause, her dad gestured to her that her boyfriend was allowed to stay for the time being. Her tense shoulders dropped and a sigh of relief escaped her maw.
indentWhat she wasn't expecting was Steven to leave the office to go talk to Mark. That brief tranquil state that she was in abruptly vanished as she followed close behind her father into the living room. There he was, her dopey-looking partner. Flicking her eyes back and forth between him and her dad, she briefly intervened when her mom came over to drop off the coffee. "Mom, please don't let this get out of hand. I don't wanna... you know," she gestured with her hands only for Delia to shake her head and linger off once more. All the young girl could do was quietly take a seat next to her boyfriend. The first question that was shot from Steven's mouth made her inwardly cringe. The boy next to her was silent as if trying to come up with some sort of reliable response instead of straight up telling the truth.
indent"I got 1000 in the SAT sir." It was a lie, Kat knew it was. In fact, she was pretty damn sure that Mark wasn't even going to college. He was going to be a dropout before even graduating. At least with how his grades were looking. "Mm, Dad, I'm pretty sure Mark is going to apply to a handful of colleges. He and his mom went on a bunch of tours these last few weeks." She was unsure herself as to why she was covering for the boy next to her, but she was. Maybe it was to hide the fact that she didn't want her dad to see her as a total failure. Or at least in touch with someone who was a failure. Without noticing, Mark's hand moved over towards hers, grasping them affirmingly. It might've been his way of saying thanks, but the young woman didn't notice one bit.

Kat knew, she just knew that her dad was already musing over the 1000 SAT score. Even that wasn't good enough and Mark had no idea. Quietly, she snuck a glance over to her boyfriend who looked peeved. Taking a very slow breath of air, the young woman leaned back against the couch. She knew this topic wasn't changing any time soon. At least, not until it was made clear that her partner wasn't good enough for her. Katherine moved her hands away from the boy sitting next to her and instead allowed them to dig into her knees. "Dad..." she huffed under her breath, not wanting to share her own score. For what it was worth, she wasn't a very braggy person. She tended to be grounded and mindful of those around her -- however, when it came to Steven commanding her to do the one thing she didn't do in her life, she did it.
"1567... was my score. But hey, it's nothing to think too hard on." She muttered, trying to save some sort of face in front of Mark. There was a skipping silence, nothing was ushered between the pair as Kat's dad moved to sit on the adjacent couch. The next comment that came from Steven made her boyfriend tense up. Fuck, he did lie about the car, didn't he?
"Oh, well, I appreciate the offer sir, but my mom is close friends with a real good mechanic. We'll have it fixed up in no time." There was another pregnant pause before the young adult man spoke once more. "And thanks to your lovely daughter, I was rescued from the summer heat out there."

Fingers traced over her smooth arm, as if in a nervous habit. Kat hadn't known Mark long enough to know what his temper was like, but she could gauge the fact that he was upset. Another thing she noticed was how her dad was eager for her boyfriend to leave. The hints weren't subtle enough. The young man next to her had shifted on the couch, pulling out his phone just as Steven had mentioned it. "Sure, if you'll excuse me." Mark parted ways back into the foyer and towards the front door. Katherine leaned forward and just helplessly looked at her father. "Dad, please..." she whispered out, almost begging him to at least pretend he was a little bit happy that Mark was here.
Biting her bottom lip, her frame shifted when she heard her partner return. "My mom is pulling up now. I'll get out of your guys' hair. Thank you for letting me stay for a bit." Kat got up, moving up and around the couch to offer the boy a hug. "I told you... text me later, okay?" She muttered just before pulling away. At the sight of Mark leaving, the young woman spun around and faced her dad with a frown. "Did you have to be so hard on him? You probably scared him away." Little did she know, maybe that's what her dad wanted; however, the thought didn't arise in her mind.
The mere fact was, Kat should've just driven him home in the first place. The notion that she didn't must've meant that she was either smitten or too tired to offer that solution at the time. A small little huff of air parted from her lips as she sat back down on the sofa.

She should've expected the response her dad gave her. He was right. Who was she commanding Steven around just for her emotional benefit? Immediately, she piped down, feeling too embarrassed to say anything else. The way he spoke about Mark did nothing but influence her. Most usually her father was right about things -- when would he ever be wrong? Maybe Mark wasn't worth all of that. Sure, she wanted to experiment before she left for college, but perhaps it was too much too soon.
Settling back against the couch cushion, she comfortably pulled her legs up by her side. "No... I don't have anything urgent to do. I'll watch the movie with you." She hummed, not wishing to further disrupt her dad. It was already a bold move by bringing Mark over. What she needed to do now was relax and if that was with her dad, then that was with her dad.
Steven wasted no time retrieving the CD and returning back to the living room. Settling the disc into the television, he ended up joining her on the couch. She hadn't promptly realized it, but the warmth that they shared made her feel safe and cozy. The brunette relaxed, taking her hair out of her ponytail and instead allowing her furls of hair to be free. Taking a deep breath, she intently watched the screen. It wasn't until her father spoke that she was shaken out of her immersion. "Hm? Oh, yeah. I mean, who wants to get hurt?" She asked rhetorically, her hues shifting away from the television and towards her dad instead.
At first, she didn't process it, but soon after a minute or so, she noticed her dad's hand on her thigh. Kat didn't say anything nor did she think of anything of it. Instead, she went back to watching the movie whilst her mother hummed in the background as she worked. "Dad, have you seen this movie before?" She asked softly with innocence pricking her tone.

To the extent of their situation, it did appear as if her dad was captivated by the film playing. Kat didn't mind it. Sure, it was an old movie, but it did help her take her mind off of things for a little while. She was sure her phone was blowing up by the second with messages from Mark. It was a good thing she left it upstairs in her room. There was no doubt in her mind that her boyfriend was probably shit-talking her father. Katherine could only imagine the types of messages that were being left behind.
Eventually, Steven answered her question. "Oh, I see. That makes sense." She nodded her head, leaning further back against the couch. The young adult wouldn't lie, but she was getting sleepy. It had been a long day and an even longer emotional rollercoaster for her. Batting her eyelashes slowly, she hadn't noticed the soft stroking of her dad's hand on her thigh. It was so comforting that remotely nothing crossed her mind. A content little hum escaped from her lips as she enjoyed the position they were in.
The movie was chugging along. It appeared as though Kat was enjoying it -- even if she was a little out of it. Tethering her fingers across her stomach, her head tilted back to the sound of Steven talking. His request was... out of the blue. He wanted her to sit on his lap? She was quiet for a second before scooting herself over and climbing on top of his legs. "Is this alright?" The question came out through a meek little whisper. Still, nothing out of the ordinary for the brunette. She relaxed against her dad, finding herself comfortable on his lap like a house pet.

There wasn't a red flag about her dad's behavior at all. Still, Kat found everything to be relatively tame and peaceful. She needed this. After her long day at school... just being in Steven's presence helped her immensely. It wasn't until she climbed onto her father's lap that something in her mood shifted. There was something particularly hard pressing against her butt... it had to be her imagination. Maybe she sat down on him wrong and was feeling a misplaced bone of some sort. There was no way her dad was aroused. Right?
Biting down on her bottom lip, she shifted back only to feel Steven's hand move back to her thigh. His rubbing was quicker this time with a sense of need. Was this really happening? Kat's heart started to race and her cheeks became warm. "D-Dad?" She asked softly just as he tugged at her clothes. The pleated skirt that she was wearing didn't help this situation at all.
Things progressed once more with Steven's hand moving away from her thigh and towards her chest. Drawing what felt like a line straight across her breasts. If it wasn't clear before, it was now. He squeezed her tits, molding his fingers right into her shirt as he did so. A gentle little whine was uttered from the back of her throat and her entire body tensed. She was no longer paying attention to the movie. The makeshift comment that came from her dad didn't register at all, not until the last bit. "Really wet?" She repeated innocently, already picking up the double meaning behind it. "Mmm, I guess," she tried responding cooly, clearly unable to keep herself together.

Lightheaded... she was starting to feel lightheaded. What exactly was happening? It should've just been her dad and her watching a movie and relaxing. What was this turning into? A million inquiries scraped the forefront of her mind. What if Delia walked in? What if she couldn't keep quiet? What the hell was her dad doing? Closing her eyes and tilting her head down, she remained silent. Not once did Katherine protest against her father's actions and for some reason-- she couldn't understand why. This was wrong. Steven shouldn't be touching her like this in any explicit way; however, she felt no urge to stop him.
Something in the pit of her stomach churned. Was it arousal or anxiety? She couldn't tell. Perhaps it was a mixture of both. Biting down harder on her lower lip, she fiddled her fingers against her stomach as her father ramped up the pace. Now he was removing her skirt. "Oh--" she squeaked out, now beyond nervous as to where this was heading.
There was a slight pause on her father's end as soon as she was left in her lacy panties. Kat wondered if he was hesitating. What thoughts were running through the man's mind right now? Apparently, it was to continue undressing her. His fingers worked to slide her undergarment down to her legs, now revealing her warm sex. It felt like an eternity before Steven moved once more, but when he did she jolted. Those same fingers draped down her stomach and towards her cunt. Her legs began to shake and her body was becoming increasingly hot. "D-Daddy?--" she was cut off just as a finger plunged inside of her. A mere whimper scathed the back of her throat.
She could not believe this was really happening. Not in the slightest.

He was telling her to calm down. How in the world was she supposed to keep calm when something like this was happening? Not even to add the fact that Delia was still in the house and could appear at any given second. "What?" She asked out breathlessly with Steven's finger still barreled up inside of her walls. He wanted to take care of her? Was that really what this was? Katherine didn't have a bone in her body that wanted to speak out against her dad at that current second-- she was practically under his control for the time being.
The stroking was... somewhat tolerable. It wasn't like the young woman was screaming or crying in pleasure. Still, though, she was understandably confused by her father's behavior. That same finger that was inside of her caressed her slit slowly. Katherine was aroused. She didn't know why, but she was. That slickness in between her thighs was now coating Steven's finger.
'Don't you want Daddy to continue?' Rang throughout her head as she sat there, puzzled about everything at that current second. It felt like she was stuck in some sort of fever dream. "I-I don't know... maybe?" Her tone was unsure yet somehow willing. What was wrong with her? She should've been calling for her mom or trying to get away from Steven. Why wasn't she doing anything?
His finger picked up the pace immensely. It was at this point the brunette had to bite down on her lip to keep herself from making any sort of imperative noise. That simple command of wanting her to spread her legs was easily complied with just that. Spreading them for both further relief and for her father's cause made her lowly purr. It felt good... the way he was touching her. "Mmm," she mewled, her entire body falling back against Steven's as if she finally gave in.

It seemed as though her dad didn't want to hold back any longer now either. His finger kept gyrating at the same pace as it was contrarily moving at. The way that he whispered into her ear only further heightened her senses. Katherine decided to give up all her control at that current second. It appeared as though her dad wanted to take care of her... who was she to object to that pleasure?
A gentle little whine managed to escape her lips as Steven worked faster. His other hand tugged at her head to bring her into a kiss. The action shocked her momentarily, but she didn't care anymore. She knew all of this was immoral beyond anything else, but she couldn't fight it. Her plump little lips worked back against her father's as they made out. Luckily for her, she had some kissing experience thanks to Mark.
That churn in her stomach had signaled to the young woman that she was close to climaxing. Tensing her legs up, they both pulled away from the kiss and that's when her father spoke once more. That deep, husky voice of his traveled to her ear and slowly her hips rose upwards into a makeshift grind.
She didn't hold back any further. After hearing Steven call her his good girl, something in her snapped. Her legs began to shake and her body convulsed. "Ah, ah, mm!" Katherine gently cried out just as she came. The brunette had hoped she wasn't loud in the slightest, but when it came to sex she was a very vocal person.

Catching her breath was the least of her worries at that current second. Even as she hit euphoric highs after climaxing, her mind was still on the fact that Delia could walk in on them at any given second. Katherine inhaled through her nose just as her father brought her in for another messy kiss. Eventually, she could feel the loss of Steven's finger inside of her. Withdrawing it, he pulled away from the kiss and instead conducted to taste her. The young woman watched him intently, almost feeling as though a second wave of arousal was washing over her.
Quickly, she was told what to do. Pulling up her panties and grabbing for her skirt, she swiftly got redressed. Laying back against the couch, she tilted her head in the direction of her dad, and all she could see was a glimmering smile on his features. His rhetorical question made her cheeks visibly warm. Kat hated to admit it, but she did enjoy whatever the hell they just did. "I... did." She confessed very quietly, almost surprised to hear that her dad wanted her. Was that true? If so, he did a pretty good job of hiding it. Either that or she was oblivious.
Almost as if the mere act of what they had done was sinking in, Steven finally reacted. His hand moved away from her and a look of shock sprawled across his face. Was it just now hitting him? "Dad... you fingered me." She blatantly stated, her eyes slowly grazing back toward the television. "Do you--" Just as she was getting ready to impose a question she could hear her mother making her rounds towards the living room. "Is that movie finally over? I was just going to say that I need to run out to the grocery store. I forgot to grab something for tonight's dinner. Given the traffic, I should be back in an hour or so."
The idea of her mom leaving her alone with her dad made her nervous yet giddy. "Okay mom, take your time. We'll be here." Katherine reaffirmed, watching the older woman grab her purse and head out of the house. Now she was alone with Steven.

There was a bit of relief to see that her mom had left the house. At the current moment, both she and Steven needed to be alone. She needed to understand what just happened. As soon as she heard the front door slam shut, she intently stared at her father. What would happen now? She couldn't read her dad at all. Clearly not since he just felt her up and fingered her until she came. How was she supposed to tell what he was thinking?
Apparently, it was to blame her for everything. Katherine was stunned silent. The way her father shot up off the couch and looked at her. Was he... gaslighting her? It was very clear that Steven was the one that initiated everything between them. So why was this happening now? "Dad? What are you talking about? You were the one that started to touch me." She shook her head, her face flushed with warmth.
"I didn't make you do anything... did I?" Kat asked softly, starting to doubt herself and how she might've acted in the moment. There was no way she forced her own dad to do what he just did. "If I wanted sex I would've had it with Mark. I don't understand the point you're trying to make." She shook her head, fumbling her fingers together as if in a nervous habit.

Katherine was still relatively quiet, part in due to being absolutely shocked. What... was going on now? Batting her long eyelashes, she sat herself up on the couch in a more attentive position. "I grinded against you?" She asked softly, unsure of herself at this point. Did she grind against her father? When he started to feel her up, she might've. Even though all of this took place a mere few minutes ago, Kat was having a hard time remembering what happened. It was becoming a haze.
Steven's need to tell her mother made her stomach drop. "No! No, God please don't do that. Let's just... figure this out in a different way. None of this has to be mentioned or said to anyone. I- I'm really sorry dad. I didn't mean for this to happen." One of her own hands moved up to stressfully run through her untamed hair. As if Katherine needed any more stress, she was now facing this.
Taking a deep breath, she tilted her head back and stared at the ground. She was too ashamed to look at Steven at that current second. It wasn't until he spoke once more that her hues flicked up to get a glance at his face. "Make amends?... What does that mean? How... How would I go about doing something like that?" The brunette asked softly, scared to know what she had to do to fix all of this. "I just want to forget any of this ever happened."

Back
Top Bottom