Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Corrupted by Dark Forces (Non-con, Corruption, Transformation, Monsters and More)

Cherry On Top

Planetoid
Hi everyone, coming with another niche craving. This one would be all about a group of MCs being thoroughly corrupted by a dark invasive force under your direction. Be it aliens abducting a fresh batch for experimental reasons, demonic forces eager to possess and twist innocent subjects or Lovecraftian entities seeping into our reality with sinister motives in mind, all are hell-bent on gradually turning and transforming MCs into inhuman pack of pets, experiments or creatures meant to serve and please.

---

What kinks are most important to me? - Non-con sex and transformation. Twisting and reshaping MCs into bizarre or unusual forms (From humanoid monstrosities, organisms made of merged and repurposed subjects or feral quadrupedal beasts to fully non-humanoid creatures of multiple limbs and orifices, cyborg or robotic creations up to living furniture or adornments) against their will. These changes should be gradual, taking at least a few hours and at most a few days. The humiliation and resistance of the transforming subject is a great addition and is greatly appreciated.

Are there any kink limits on my side? - I am open to a wide variety of niche kinks, including breeding, watersports, extreme BDSM and humiliation. My only limits concern gore for the sake of gore, rather than humiliation or transformation. Site rules will of course be observed.

Any specifics in terms of post length, frequency or writing preference? - I like to start with shorter posts at the start so we can find our pace. But during regular roleplay, I can can provide three healthy paragraphs regularly or even more if the scenario calls for it. I will play up to 5 characters in a scene, but like to go for a smaller number at the start. I am willing to respond at least once per week at minimum, but will gladly respond even multiple times a day if I am interested and available.

---

An example of a scenario I would be interested in. These are open to brainstorming, only providing setting and MCs for your to corrupt and twist as you see fit. The exact nature, appearance and approach of the corruptive force is up to you. I am always willing to brainstorm an entirely new and customized settings and scenarios.

Cabin in the Woods (Corruption, Mind-break, Gender-bending, Non-con, Group sex ...)

A group of collage friends decide to spend a few nights at a cabin far from civilization. Surrounded by deep woods and wilderness, these five have no conception of what have they awaken with their arrival. Stirring depraved forces within the woods, they have been chosen as playthings of ancient evils and insidious influences, a few nights spend in a pleasant company quickly turning to an endless night of their new existence.

Very much leaning towards classic horror tropes being creatively used here (Gargantuan insects, demonic possessions, occult creatures, beasts of the forest ...) or perhaps paired with more unusual theme (Lovecraftian evil invading through various means, demonic or alien cult ...) All are open to brainstorming of course.

MCs:

Marlene Ruiz ( 5.3 ft. / C cup / 61 Kg ) - A 19 year old Latino woman with interest in fashion, sports and animals. Hoping to spend some alone time with Jesse. Happy for the comfort of their well-equipped cabin, disgusted by filth and insects.

Jesse Hayes - ( 6.1 ft. / 6.6 inches / 74 Kg) A 23 year old African American man with a musical talent, appreciation for art and considerable cooking skills. Oblivious to Marlene´s advances. Enjoys the company of his Rottweiler Huston, cooking for the crew, but is secretly afraid of the dark.

Huston - Jesse´s pet dog and companion. A six year old Rottweiler, Huston is playful and eager to explore, often getting bored if he is being kept inside.

Aimee Schmidt - ( 5.9 ft. / B Cup / 64 Kg) A 21 year old Caucasian woman with aptitude for software programming, household repairs and geeky love of animation. Hopes to enjoy her time with friends and explore the surrounding woods. Deeply self-conscious of her height and tomboyish appearance, afraid of intimacy and sexual situations.

Eli Patel - ( 5.5 ft. / 5.9 inches / 57 Kg) An 18 year old non-binary Indian American skilled at drawing and love of animation. Enjoys the company of Aimee and Marlene, shy around the boys. Afraid of larger animals and very respectful towards Huston.

Scott Rees - ( 6.3 ft. / 6.2 inches / 76 Kg) A 23 year old Caucasian man with interest in motorcycles, hiking and survival training. Secretly attracted to Eli. Panicking at the sight of blood or other injury.

Some tasters for what type of scenarios I have in mind:

Aimee felt heavy and hot as she suddenly awoke from a horrifying nightmare. She was sure it featured spiders and some terrible fate for her and the others, grateful that her memory didn't offer any more details. A sigh of relief escaped her sweat dewed face, it just felt so real, perhaps sleeping in an unfamiliar ... A drip of something warm and wet just splattered across her stomach, leading her panicked eyes above in a flicker of a creeping dread.

At first she was unsure what was she looking at, the realization choking the cream before it had the chance to escape her throat. Her friend Marlene hanged from the ceiling, the petite frame stretched across the wooden beams in a clearly uncomfortable pose stretching her flexibility to its limits. Her trembling thighs shaking frantically as layers of ropy webbing spread them apart, revealing an agitated pussy gaped beyond any idea of comfort, kept open and dripping with sticky webs. Marlene´s belly was a swollen vessel disproportionate to the rest of her frame, countless spherical bulges pressing from within, her stretched skin glistening in the faint moonlight.

She looked down at Aimee her eyes open wide in some unspeakable horror, old tears and sticky webs attached to her eyelids. Her jaws were stretched open and cushioned on the inside with layer upon layer of delicate webbing, continuing deep into the darkness of her throat. She attempted to speak, but could only gurgle out more of the warm fluid landing on Aimee´s belly, sticky and solidifying into more webbing.

" Wha ... fuck ... fu ..." Aimee could only scream as she noticed a movement behind her, the shaking of her friend growing more hectic, as she felt bulbous arachnid-like form creeping over her " Nooo ... no ... please, nho ... hmhghm ... hmmm ... ghm ..." Aimee´s screams were soon pressed deep down her throat, followed by a flood of warm fluid and spherical pressure. Egg after egg bulged her throat, mouth spread and webbed into a warm tunnel perfectly fit for the meaty appendage sliding past her lips with unrelenting rhythm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom