Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Fandom Yuri Cravings -- Fate, Jigokuraku and a few more

Siph

Thigh High
As the title suggests, this thread consolidates all my recent ideas for fandom-themed RPs, especially when it comes to canon x canon pairings. I'm open to play with OC characters as well, but I can't guarantee you'll be able to interest me; likewise, although you're welcome to bring up other genders, I'm primarily looking for girl-on-girl action -- your real life gender, however, is a complete non-factor to me.

While I'm looking for something short-term and smut-heavy, I tend to think of ERP as "RP involving E" rather than "E via RP": I like writing, and like to think I'm quite good at it, and lewd things just happen to be what I enjoy writing about most. That said, I do aim to portray canon characters as faithfully as possible, and ideally put them in situations that could fit right inside the established setting. Want to explore what happened between two girls when they were off-screen, or explain why their dynamic changed in between seasons?

Style-wise, I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense. I do not like strict emote length requirements, as I think it's best to just write as much as is appropriate, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post, and easily more in a slower-paced RP with less direct interaction. On that note, the summer break has allowed me to sit down and write quite often, but I expect my response rate to go down to once or twice a week when school starts again. As such, I'm only interested play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I've learned is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs you may find in MMOs and some Discords. I've come to prefer doing so over Bluemoon's PM system, but I'm also open to play on a thread here if you're into it. I do have a Discord I share upon request, but considering how infrequently I use it I generally prefer planning over PMs too.

Fandoms, pairings and prompts
Everything clicky is probably NSFW!

Fate/stay night
I'm primarily looking to play Rin's end of a Rin x Saber pairing, whether it's during her stay at Shirou's during the Fate route, or during her stay at Shirou's during Unlimited Blade Works, or during her stay at Shirou's during- Honestly any point at which the two are together and not in the midst of combat.
I'd also be open to a Rin x Sakura scene, and am happy to discuss others if neither pique your interest. Just be aware that aside from the /Zero prequel, I'm not at all familiar with Grand Order or other spin-offs in the Fate franchise.

Oshi no Ko
Continuing my need to play a tsundere, I've had a strange itch for a Kana x Akane scenario, in spite of, or perhaps because of their rivalry over Aqua. I've only seen the anime, though, in which they only had a single interaction, so perhaps it's saver to ship her with Ruby instead -- and we'd be the first to do so, because I literally couldn't find an image with just the two of them to link here.

Hell's Paradise
Picked up the manga the other day, and watched the anime when it came out. While I don't yet know how their relationship will develop past what was covered by the show, I'd love to explore what else happened between Sagiri and Yuzuriha in that bath. (Yeah, I couldn't find anything lewd with those two either.)

Lycoris Recoil
I'd have to rewatch bits of the show since it's been a while, but there's so much Chisato x Takina yuri potential that I can't not mention them.

Attack on Titan
This is another anime I haven't watched recently -- and of which I haven't read the manga --, but Christa x Ymir is a couple that's always been close to my heart. In between the first two seasons, or during their days in the Cadet Corps, they should've had a chance to get intimate. If you're particularly interested in this fandom, I have an old thread with a few more prompts, too.

Kinks, likes and limits
I'm generally fairly open in terms of kinks, but I know how useless "I'm good with anything" is for my partner. Here are a few things that I'd enjoy for these kinds of scenarios, but are by no means mandatory:

Clothed sex
And everything clothing-related, really. Uniforms, fancy dresses, or just something casual and cute -- I always enjoy giving our characters' outfits a special focus.

Oral
The giving end, specifically, but I'm happy to play the receiving end as well.

Toys
Anything from little bullet vibrators to gargantuan strap-ons.

Bondage
I enjoy most kinds of bondage, even the more niche heavy stuff, but I think these scenarios are more suited for lighter restraints.

Feet
I like bare feet, socks and boots equally, but I prefer them to be clean.

On the other hand, I have a handful of non-negotiable limits:

Underage characters
This goes without saying. If they aren't already in canon, all characters in our RP will be aged up to at least sixteen and ideally eighteen years old.

Non-con
I prefer these scenes to be fairly cute and fluffy. Also, I suck at writing non-consenting characters.

Anything that isn't listed here is also on the table, so feel free to ask if you think there's something else I might enjoy! I'm always happy to discuss new ideas, whether they are kinks, characters or fandoms.​

Back
Top Bottom