Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Siph's Collection of Attack on Titan Plotlets

Siph

Thigh High
Hello Blues and Moons! With Attack on Titan coming to a finish, I figured it's time to write up a thread consolidating a handful of ideas I had for RPs in the fandom. They're mostly loose plots for smut-heavy scenes involving specific pairings, and I'm happy to discuss details or different angles altogether; I'm always open for ideas and love crafting something we both enjoy.

About me: writing style, method, and general preferences
Hopefully without sounding pretentious, I consider myself a pretty literate RPer and value good grammar as much as creative wordsmithing. Although these scenarios would be heavily focussed on smut, I tend to think of ERP as "RP involving E" rather than "E via RP", so to say.

Nowadays I'm following a full-time graduate-level study, and as of last summer I'm the co-GM in a small guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but somehow I still find time to write about pink bits at least twice or thrice a week. As such, I primarily do play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I understand is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs where both partners are online to write back and forth, like you may find in MMOs.

I'm exclusively looking for short-term RP. I've found that planning an entire long-term plot from the start is often a disappointing investment of time and energy, and the RP itself can be a drag at first while we work towards the interesting bits we had planned. I like my RPs to hit the ground running and focus on something throughout, whether that is a pairing, a kink, or just a general vibe. That said, if we enjoyed our first scene, I'm more than happy to let it naturally develop into an episodic story over the longer term -- I'm just not interested in long stories that are planned from the very start.

I do not like strict emote length requirements, as I think it's best to just write as much as is appropriate for the emote, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post. I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense.

I've recently grown accustomed to RPing via Bluemoon's PM system, and I've RPed through Discord and e-mail before. If you're into it, I'm also happy to play on a thread here.

Pairings and Prompts
While I've only seen the anime as far as it's been released (please be careful with spoilers!), I like my RPs with canon characters to be reasonably compliant with the established story -- in this case, the only retcon I do want to make is that the characters involved are aged up to at least eighteen years and that Titans have genitals.

Below the horrible title of each plotlet, I've listed the specific pairing (my preferred role first), general timeframe, and sometimes links to inspirational material. I also added some kinks that would be appropriate for the scene; these are not at all required or exhaustive. I'm very open to discuss other kinks and how to work them into the scene, provided they're appropriate for the scenario.

Bonding
Pieck x OC(s) / pre-Season 4 / [NSFW]

As the Cart Titan of the Marleyan army, it's important for Pieck to go along with her fellow soldiers, especially those operating the artillery on her back -- especially when she's not in Titan form. This scenario would involve an attempt at bonding with her comrades, either with a new recruit or a companion she'd worked with during a long mission. If you want to play multiple characters, that's very welcome too!

Potential kinks: Gang bangs, oral
Scout Sapphics
Christa x Ymir / Season 1 & 2 / [NSFW] / [NSFW]

Plain and simple, I want Christa and Ymir to fuck, ideally with the latter taking a more dominant role, ideally letting me cross "giving female-on-female oral" off my wishlist. Naturally, this'd take place early on in the story, either during the pair's days in the Cadet Corps, or shortly after joining the Scout Regiment, perhaps in the mandated off-duty hours in between the two seasons.

Potential kinks: Oral, feet, tease & denial, strap-ons
[Closed] Before Lights Out
Historia x Eren / Season 3

Following her coronation, a visit from the Scouts offers a rare reprieve from Historia's newfound duties, even if it's the last time before they set out to reclaim Wall Maria. Perhaps as a wish for good luck, she'll touch Eren again, and not try to eat him this time? I'm also interested in exploring these two's relationship in the time between Seasons 3 and 4, either instead of or as a sequel to this prompt.

Potential kinks: Gentle femdom, risky sex
Bad Ends
OC x Titan(s) / pre-Season 1 / [NSFW]

It'd be silly to ignore the potential this fandom has to entertain my love for vore. That said, this'd obviously be a non-consensual scenario -- and the little non-con experience I have is admittedly not that great. If you're interested in non-con monster RP, please be ready to play with someone as inexperienced as myself, and to go into detail about what you particularly like about these kinds of dynamics, and what you enjoy from the submissive side in return.

Potential kinks: Monsters, vore, gore, snuff

Last edited:
Let's give this a bump since the series still hasn't finished. Currently particularly interested in something short-term right before my classes start again.

Back
Top Bottom