Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Fun Stories and Great Smut

Torack

The Golden Apple
Hey there! I'm Torack, or Tor, and I love writing! As long as I could remember mind was full of worlds ready to be explored and I would always just scribble them down during class, or play them out with my friends when kids used to go outside way back when.

Love of writing stories has stayed with me. And what better medium than making stories with others, sharing ideas, and making awesome friends in the process? I'm looking for a few partners to write with, make some really amazing stories that'll stay with us for for a long time; the type of story that your brain just randomly pops back into your mind years down the line and makes you go "damn, that was a great story".

It's a lot to ask for a partner, I know but I'm pretty chill when it comes to roleplays. I only have a few very reasonable rules:
  • I'd like my partners to write in 3rd person and in past tense
  • Quality over quantity. I don't care about post length, I care about quality.
  • Communication! Tell me if you're gonna be absent for an extended period of time, and I'll give you the same courtesy.
  • Add to the plot, this is a collaborative effort, let's work together to make something wonderful!
  • Fun OOC chatter, because it's more fun to make stories with friends!

Things About Me
  • I can write anywhere between 250-1000 words on any given post.
  • I can focus on one character, or multiple depending on the RP
  • I can also take the role of DM or pseudo DM
  • Plot-based RPs are my bread and butter and where I can flex my creative muscles
  • Smut-focused RPs are just as fine, but they need a bit of plot to keep things fresh
  • My kink list is here

I don't have a lot of ideas currently, but I'll be adding a few as time goes on. For now, I'll share a number of pairings:

Assassin x Victim
Spy x Spy
Vampire x Human
Knight x Prince
Royalty x Royalty
Noble x Noble
Adventurer x Adventurer
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human

Back
Top Bottom