Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any MECHA ROBO PLOTS

Opposition.
Derision.
A persistent lack of forgiveness.
An illness.
A black river with green scaled fishes.
All your crushed wishes.

The age of the Lonely Earth is gone.

The Universal Wars spread to the sun's Solar System, and in a scramble for superiority, and perhaps kinship, the United Centerling Planets folded earth into the Universal Society.

An invitation to the Universal politics is always an invitation to war. So far, the UCP have been protecting earth, and other uninitiated planets, most of them with Centerling habitats, and all of them with resources for Universal Conflict. Since the armed conflict has now spread to the Sun's Solar System, they folded earth in, and thereby recruited it. Humans, who are Centerlings stemming from earth, quickly rose in ranks because of human's sadistic and self-centered nature. Human's propensity for sacrifice for material gain was useful. Intelligent Savages.

And though Earth was part of, and in the way of, a large battle between UCP and the Natural Guard, it was not relevant for long. Earth would not stand by and let such great war be had without them. Humans are now ensconced in every facet of Universal Conflict.

The Universal Conflict is fought by clean weapons. Human's development and fondness of "lingering weapons" such as landmines and atomic bombs are part of why they were not included earlier, despite showing great aptitude for war. Humans have since proven themselves as excellent operators of Vials, which are the soldier form most UCP nations chose for the armed conflict. Though humans are good in the cockpit of Vials, they are not the best by default.

Centerling-grade life forms are ones that have a certain amount of intelligence and fit within a certain span of natural height. Anything above its physical perimeters (in its adult form) will first be labeled Large Centerling and then Natural Guard. The UCP have millennia old friction with the Natural Guard, who only wear armor upon their giant bodies, where Centerlings must enter Vials - war constructs that enable them to engage in battle with Natural Guard. Each side is policed by their own rules of engagement, a lot of them governed by some kind of moral or ethical counsel to keep illoyals from gaining state of the art weapons or political power.

Other fractions are Vial Operating Natural Guard, which are considered a rogue group from the Natural guard - and fought by both Centerlings and Natural Guard - and Armed Supplier Factions, which are races and nations who have been subdued or have contracts to be part of the supply line that make Universal Conflict possible on any side of the conflict. A notable SF race is an independent branch of the Natural Guard genome, which are known as the Lining Layer - though this more or less universally accepted name is deemed derogatory within the race itself - which is hunted and used to connect some of the bio-steerer pilots of the Centerlings to their Vials. Smaller races are known to use additional technology to operate Vials, and are known to have split alliances between UCP and Natural Guard.

SF planets are usually desired expansion territory of the conflict. While no longer categorically superior in armor, weaponry, or Vial design, all Universal Conflict weaponry stem from the planet Sebar in the Beinbar system. The Beinbar Sun has a green light compared to Earth's yellow sun, and its properties fortify elements on its orbital bodies. Both the energy exchange in the elements and the durability of the minerals are the hardiest that can be found, at a commercially minable scale.

Three planets are particularly notable within the Beinbar System.

Herexatt for minerals/ore.

Haufinbar for fuel elements.

Estedbar, (and its moons) the giant planet, where symbolic war and representing war is fought. A bit like a colosseum and arena, where war prowess translates to victories and ground gained in other facets of the Universal Conflict. Some of Estedbar's moons have religious relevance to either side of the Universal Conflict.

While Sebar is perhaps the most prolific in weapon and armor design, in part because Sebar has rich deposits of both minerals and fuel elements, it has become rather closed off, and while it is not neutral grounds, it is not inviting to any other member of the Universal Society either. The phenomenon has been called the Guilt, and is both religious and political in nature. It stems from the theory that the weaponsmiths on Sebar carry the weight of Universal Conflict on their shoulders, when they once wanted to set a standard for war that was both honorable and sustainable. Historically, the technology that the smiths supplied elevated most nations into the conflict, however, and the critics have posed that Universal Conflict might never have reached its current scale without the smiths. Innovation from other nations have also on occasion surpassed that of the smiths on Sebar, though such advances that stray into the territory of Lingering Weapons are always crushed with unforgiving prejudice by a group that is the only true and official collaboration between all nations in the Universal Society.

-

Hoooooookay.

I have set made some of the groundwork for us here. I am basically wanting a Mech story. Currently it comes off a bit political in nature, but we can chose whether we want that as center or in the back. I would KILL for some normal harem shenanigans though, so don't feel locked in to the grimdark. I WILL preface that I DO want things to be somewhat dark. If there is fluff, it needs to be ominous and foreboding and a bit off, or some breathing room before we get ready for more darkness.

I am extremely open to your suggestions on the universe, especially if it is for certain plotpoints we want to include, whether it be actual story direction or just fetishes we want in it. I don't want to have made a rigid mold where you don't have any creative freedom. Especially since character interaction and corruption is going to be the heart of this. It could be just a Vial pilot academy, or slave trade, or whatever. We don't need to - in fact I suggest we don't - pull at the strings of the entire world in our story.

I just want a pervy, fucked up mecha romp. If you'd be willing to play more than one character, that'd be grand, but you're not required to. I may or may not take on some DM role in this when required, but it won't be a CYOA of any sort for your character.

A forbidden tryst between a female teacher and the newest boy-wonder pilot, perhaps? Bitter enemies in conflict where one gets the upper hand finally? A slave-trade or trafficking story between races?

There HAS to be giant mecha fights, and if you sell it well, I can def imagine this as a mxm too.

This will take place in public threads with PMs as the discussion medium.

PLEASE pm me with your interest, ideas and questions.

Darkest. Sadist. Pervert. Literary. No limits but don't be too vanilla. Only plays in public threads. Will ask for writing samples. Goof. Wants to do a sex addict plot. Older female characters prioritized.

Hello!

It's just your quintessential CAD here.

I am done with the first round of edits on my novel, and have carved out some more time for stories again. That's not to say that I wasn't active during the more involved crafting of my novel. I am not a fairweather writing partner.

My characters are cruel and beautiful. Villains and antagonists. I know its easy to romanticize, and I encourage you to, but they do end up a shade darker than your run-o-the-mill reformed bad guys. They are heart-eaters and sex addicts, and they are murderers and abusers. I like to braid in some good flaws and bitter strengths.

My literary level is whatever we need it to be. Be warned it can veer into purple at points but I also like industrial, raw stuff. The intention will always be to hurt your character beautifully. I only write in public threads and will ask for writing samples. Mine are below.

She served up the entire spectrum of desperation for him to eat.

After the chatter of her darling was decapitated by his thumb, they were alone, the screen was black. She was between him and the freedom of the street outside, but it did not occur to her to run. She either understood her chances, or her legs were putty. He only knew for certain it had everything to do with the aura of death he was wearing. He would have been bothered if she ran. He could dream up circumstances where she would get away, since he was severely off right now. Still wore all his bravado, though. Force of habit, living like this. Who would win, her baby belly or his contusions? She'd already folded, and that break in her spirit was honey enough to elicit his further bullying of her. It's not like he could let that pretty face be.

Taking the phone was signing some kind of contract with him. Demons only need acknowledgement. Her noises were like a well-practiced whore's when she hit the wall. Angel, the Samaritan from a precinct that was overrun with dirties had said. Angel was right. Come to save him just when his night was going to get boring. Come to sacrifice herself so he wouldn't have to nurse his hurts alone. She was lovely, twitching away from the cigarette's leavings. And then she was a stuttering idiot. It was a good look on her. Her promises with those fucking full lips were as edible as they were useless. He'd already connected her to the few spots of the police that weren't bought and paid for. She was trouble whether she meant to or not.

He still wanted to interact with this. "Yeah?" he asked, pandering and keeping his eyes heavy on hers while they gave way for her tears. Ah, that was gorgeous. Like some miracle in a church, somewhere, like she should be veiled and made in stone. Made him admire her, made him rock fucking solid. "Oh, he deserved it, baby." he agreed. Whatever she needed. And then she made things better for him, easier. He had learned that beauties in distress would bargain with this, if you just stayed quiet. His eyes were artic fires when she offered herself. His answer was in the swelling of her new friend in his expensive pants. She agitated its state when she started working his belt on her own initiative.

He stroked the side of her belly, marking its curve in her coat. "You some kind of saint or something, Ang?" he asked and carefully clapped the round of life before both of his hands came up to start tugging at her scarf. "Oh, we'll get you home if you're nice. Gotta put the little one to sleep, yeah?" He was excited, but didn't move much other than the building grin when she would inevitably free the monster behind exclusive boxerbriefs. He never minded showing off. It was a darker color than the rest of him, a few tattoos on its own, and a hulking build. When he negotiated in bathhouses with the old guard, somebody always said something about it. Sometimes he thought Honu brought him along to those like some kind of badge.

Now it was all hers. Grotesque and pulsating.

He had parted her coat and started on her top. Were those fucking scrubs? This kept getting better. If they were, he'd start pulling the collar apart. He'd beaten men to the hereafter tonight, some overly washed fabric wouldn't stop him. "Lemme see." he muttered and wouldn't stop till he did. If she was this heavy with child, her tits would be something else too - judging by her skin he bet her nipples would be black or ashy gray, fuck was that exciting. Anything to humiliate her. Made her smell better. Of course, when he tore it went too far, and he opened it completely. Fao moved and sighed his last breath behind them. Damn, he lasted longer than he'd thought.

A heavy palm landed on her scalp like a lead halo, pushing her down expertly. This wasn't going to save her, but he didn't mind if it kept her compliant to think so. He just needed a quick release before he got creative with her. He'd paid for the whole night with Misa, after all. "Use your tits too. If you're good, I'll let you off with a warning." he lied. At the end of the night, when he'd taken what he wanted from her, would she think back on this and realize how wasted her efforts would have been? It was the little things that made the Lenaka boy happy. "And, uh, if you're not good, it's going to be a double loss for the father." He winked and clucked his tongue like he'd delivered the best line in a fucking bar. He held himself up with his hands on the wall, looking down, expectant. A gargoyle hunching. "Preggo's have weird cravings, right?" he said with the dark chuckle that ushered some New City fellow criminals to the afterlife.

Terrian Venaret had always been the odd one out in the royal family.

Liovara was part of Triklor, one of three kingdoms touching. Their history was tumultuous, but for several generations now, there had been peace. Prosperity had come with the good king, father of the Venaret house. A man of science and politics, King Damedar had made Liovara into a center for trade. He had a liberal view on how and who should run his realm. It opened up to trade with the neighboring kingdoms, and a modest tax kept the people happy. All hail the king.

And prosperous times had given room for more holidays. His historians and representatives in the Liovarian church had picked the country's Victory Day to be reinstated. And Damedar had been pleased to sign the papers that brought the day back, even if it had come from old, archaic roots. He had only found the old tradition on a whim, suggested by one of his middle sons, Terrian, of all people.

So the first celebration of Victory Day was well on its way. There had been contributions to make sure the people were well fed in the weeks leading up to it. The bloody battle that had once ushered in the event, was now just glossed over. Children were sold cheap wooden swords and shields to engage them. And nothing speaks more to a little boys hearts than battle, and the heroics found within.

In the past, the king had held a speech to his people, on the square set out in the courtyard of his castle. The steps that led up into the building itself could be viewed by everyone bellow. He made sure to set up somewhere close to the bottom, ever in love with the idea of being a people's leader. There had been rumblings of war lately, unfounded, but steady rumors. He would address them at the same time. People who had it too good might look to weapons to give their wild hearts meaning. He needed to talk that out of them.

And by his side, his beautiful wife. A serious mother, but appreciated because of it. She had given him his rich family, and the daughters and sons to show of his own virility.

Terrian attended. Unlike some of his siblings, he'd been given no other place to be. No kingdom of his own yet, and no lands because he wouldn't settle on any plot. Though there were many bright colors in the court, his dress was black and blue and red. Though ever the heartthrob among budding young hearts, he did stick out as something of a thundercloud to the audience. He was drowned out by the pastels and brighter hues.

And so, in the middle of feasting, the king was applauded when he descended the stairs, standing above the crowd just a little, and above the noble caste in which his middle son stood just barely, the Kind Damedar lifted his hands to their cheering. And held a good speech. Terrian, who had worse weather thoughts in his head for this day that he'd planned through his father, waited for the pivotal line.

"And, in victory we are strong, and may only stay strong through fair challenge." King Damedar said. He didn't really know what it meant, only that it was a needed combination of words to truly usher in the day.

But Terrian knew. It was an invitation for challenge. It was invented by an ancestor with hubris.

"King of Liovara." the steady, dark voice of the youngster started. The merry sounds from nobles and folk continued for a bit, but died down soon when some of the ministers that overlooked the legality and traditions of this holiday became pale, and others kept their expresions stony. Damedar looked at his tallest son, confused. "To preserve strength, I give you fair challenge."

An advisor, the one usually at Damedar's side, quickly walked the few steps he needed to reach and cup the king's ear. After he'd deposited the truth about Victory Day, and its inescapable rules once reinstated, the king also lost a few shades. He looked at his son, walking up the stairs they all stood on.

Terrian wasn't very bulky. He was an athlete, build long and agile. His ceremonial dress was outfitted with a sword, black handle and handguard, but with a lithe slit of a ruby set in it. It was designed for war, not ornament. The king, who was more of warrior stock, though half a head shorter than his now coming offspring, was tossed a sword much more bejeweled.

"Son, you make a mistake." the father said, but had to yelp as he caught Terrian's first, testing strike as he drew it from its sheath, aimed at his fathers crown and scalp. The king was shaken, but soon his training flooded back, and he swung at his son. He only now realized he wasn't privy to exactly what training the boy had received, growing up.

As the initial blows were traded, and the king focused more on ferocity and speed, the tender hearts saw the well-shaped silhouette of their prince deflect easily, and his noble but sinister features barely flinch while he engaged the very leader of Liovara in battle. His dark eyes glittered with confidence. They were so whipped up by the entertainment that they became engrossed, shouting for blood.

I can post as little as three paragraphs, though.

I hope to find some souls that align with mine, and that does mean having a kind of vendetta against your own characters, and being okay with - if not actively seeking out - their suffering by the hands of mine.

Belles with pretty faces and ugly complexes, perhaps? I do like something strong that crashes and splinters against something stronger.

People talk about knife, gun and bloodplay, but what about heart play? That's what we're all here for, right?

A strong connection is needed, I don't see how we can write a good story without it, but this will not be a healthy connection between two whole individuals. I do not have many limits, but one thing I will shy away from is traditional romance and vanilla.

A strong helping of perversion is welcome! I try to write pretty so the debauched stuff is more justified. Give me all the hidden, psychologically charged depravity that lines the skull, chest and naughty bits of your creations. I will require a strong sexual element and presence in whatever story we start together so I know there's at least an intention there other than to write an intro and then leave. The more focus on this, the better our chances to write well together will be. People who write more than one victim to my main will have priority, but I understand quantity is not always quality.

At this moment, I am craving older females to be dominated by my younger mc.

If you want to, I can steer. I can build the entire plot and suggest just exactly how it should go and what should happen at any turn - usually I wouldn't even broach this, since it touches on artistic autonomy, but lately there have been some that come in and want everything served for them. I am alright with this IF YOU STIPULATE THIS FROM THE BEGINNING. And, of course, if your writing and other preferences are compatible with mine.

Please, remember that I am an unmitigated dork before you contact me (via PM here) and don't be surprised if my jokes are nerdy, frequent, and disruptive. While I do put my own writing first, I WILL always have time to shoot the breeze.

That's me, basically, a villainous dapper in writing, and a cringy, high-energy loser in the PMs. Hope that's what you're looking for.

End introduction/required reading

Here are some ideas and concepts I want to be involved in.

Highlights from all the spoilers:

Mecha Robo Go

I adore a world that will let me play a pilot in a mechanical creation. By now you know it won't be a serene romcom. The darker the better. Maybe it could be set after the events of a typical happy run of shenanigans that eventually led to a rather dark end; the cost of their brevity, so to speak?
I grew up with Macross: Do You Remember Love? and would like to do something horrible in that vein. Unavoidably, this will bleed into my CyberSpunk inspiration.
Of course it'd be an original world made by you and I. We'd get to craft the state of things, the world, the universe, maybe, and the weapons and technology ourselves.
Very excited to build something around this, if you're willing.

Please and please and pleeeease be so generous that you'll write a sex addict plot with me, where my character is afflicted, and you play the gallery of people who's lives - including his own - he ruins by following his proclivities? I will love you forever. I will write you love letters. PRIORITIZED

Dojo girl
. A girl/MILF tries to defend her dojo but of course goes up against an opponent she cannot beat. She'll end up under the thumb of who defeats her. Ryona and fall from grace/loss of my pride. Can work in a school club environment with aged up characters, bonus points if it reminds of the manga by Tamagou where she's actually the teacher.

NTR. Cheating. The stealing of a woman's heart when it is promised to someone else, hopefully through her cunt. Complicated feelings but we know it as a rather simple thing. Make it debauched and debase, please.

Active yet conflicted self-victimization it's hard to play, but what if yc somehow seeks out her fate but still exudes all the signs of being miserable/enraptured within it? Addicts come to mind; abused girlfriends; overly trusting and/or people in denial about their long since rotten friends?

And, honestly, I would kill for some small to nonexistent titties on characters. OF AGE of course, that'd be the entire point.

Please and please and pleeeease be so generous that you'll write a sex addict plot with me, where my character is afflicted, and you play the gallery of people who's lives - including his own - he ruins by following his proclivities? I will love you forever. I will write you love letters. PRIORITIZED

Country or small town girls with big dreams move to the city only to fall on hard times. Their sordid, melancholy and grungy descent into the underworld sex trade, with mc as a kind of proprietor, is cut by happy memories from their wholesome home, to which they're unable to return because they're nowhere near realizing their dreams of becoming some kind of artist. Really craving this.

Bad cop. A law enforcer at any level that comes across people and or criminals that he can abuse from his position of power. Multiple victims here please.

Something played out with a feudal aesthetic. Monsters and the monstrous swords that kill them. I have this detailed story about some woman who's fallen from grace that hates but needs my warrior to fight the evil of the world. He may ask her body for payment, or maybe he needs it? Magic is treacherous, after all. I'd also love if someone played a girl trying to defend her family's dojo.

In fact, the more pretties you want to put under my cad's foot, the merrier. I am known to make a few supporting boys, too, with some stopping power of their own.

Dojo girl. A girl tries to defend her dojo but of course goes up against an opponent she cannot beat. She'll end up under the thumb of who defeats her. Ryona and fall from grace/loss of my pride.

Bad boyfriend. She thought she knew him but this is the night she learns otherwise. Or maybe this has been going on for a while. Why does she stay? What is this strange misery she feels when he slaps her around and then fucks her within an inch of her life? Any number of dynamics to explore.

NTR. Cheating. The stealing of a woman's heart when it is promised to someone else, hopefully through her cunt. Complicated feelings but we know it as a rather simple thing. Make it debauched and debase, please.

Victorian/Edwardian/Tutors settings. I am no buff, but I don't think any of us can be very romantic or poetic without some silk, lace and societal pressure. Families in debt are my bread and butter, in any age. I also like a good dismemberment from saber duels.

Familial. Incest. Points if she's older. Admittedly, I have a mother complex. It's is only from the angle of dominating, though, as you might have guessed. I like to turn around dynamics. I just want to revel in the taboo stuff. Put this in everything.

Mother tries to rehabilitate her delinquent son with her body.

A new world order, perhaps? It could happen through new legislation, or the taking of a kingdom. A queen suffers so her people doesn't have to. Women are further oppressed by the selfish votes of a council that's supposed to have their best interest at heart.

Heroines at any stage of defeat. My character comes in like the end of her world. If she's glorious before it happens, it makes it better.

I am a sucker for girls with dreams, but by now you'll know what'll happen to those dreams.

Childhood friends meeting adulthood and fairing differently
. I once identified myself as a physical sadist but an emotional masochist. Maybe he feels bad, but feeds off that badness, when he's hurting something that's dear to him.

The madness: I will be playing a main character PLUS your character's madness. Basically I will write out the voice in your character's head. You will still still be in control of yc's actions, but they'll of course be influenced by or in spite of what their madness is telling them about mc. It's pretty much a heavily dub con scenario with some GM angles.

The madness/insanity can stem from whatever we want: trauma mc has cause yc, an innate obsession, or earlier trauma? We will hash this out. It will be dark and perverted, and while it may look like yc is proactive sometimes, from the outside, make no misstanke, yc will be a victim. Maybe mc is somehow in yc's head?

I will also describe how yc may feel about things, smells, memories and such. It's all negotiable. It's just a writing perspective I want to try out. Hope to find someone for this! Please pm with questions!

These following world suggestions are themes and moods I want to play with. They all come with rather a lot of choices of details, and I always have rather descript details in mind. But I do try to keep them open so there's room for your creativity as well. Nothing is more inspiring than an enthusiastic partner. But do read what I'm offering first. I want to collaborate, but if our original visions don't align, then it'd be one superimposing theirs on the other, and that never works.

Leaning fantasy, this world is run by two forces, dragons and the fatesmiths.

Killing dragons is nearly impossible, but very sought after, and there is an industry around it. In theory, a dragon hatchling, before it matures into the powers of its species (which can be fire, ice or acid breathing, but also other signature abilities or traits - not all of them geared toward hunting/battle) will make special metals if it dies by its species's abilities. This means, if a to-be firebreathing hatchling is incinerated by an adult firebreather's fire there will be ores of metal in the resulting ashes. These metals can be made into weapons that can potentially kill a dragon, possibly any dragon.

This is hard to achieve for many reasons, but, if you do get a hold of Hallowed Metal, you can now forge it into something that may save countless people. Or, better yet, you can now become an important figure in the world. All your dreams may come true.

You must bring the Hallowed Metal to a Fatesmith, a vetted, trained person who can make a weapon out of it for you. Fatesmiths are at the center of the human politics around dragon killing.

Playing in this world would mean building it. We could play the ordeal of getting Hallowed Metal, or see about a hero who's seen better days. We can explore the many species of dragon. We can make it all about battle with those who have already obtained weapons forged by the Fatesmiths. While I want to concentrate on dragons and those who try to slay them, I am open to other races than human.

A monster hunter story in feudal japan.

It'll be a fictionalized, not-so-researched, version of Japan, with plenty of our own monster lore thrown in. Emphasis on different techniques, magics and weapons of the world. It'll be grimdark, I think, or just normal dark, whatever the difference is.

Almost always I am pushing that YC would be some kind of fallen princess or formerly high on the social latter - we could play out her fall too - that is in some way dependent on MC for either revenge or protection. And, bitterly, of course, all she can offer in return is her body.

I have ideas for monster plot and society design, and will divulge if there is interest.

Heavy influences will currently come from Blade of the immortal, Blue eyed samurai, and monster hunting anime. Drawn inspiration is not required, though, I never have to have picture references.

Neon spangled nights, machines, debauchery and serene façades that hide carnage. We all know the aesthetics of a certain megacity future-forward world.

We can design it together if you want.

I usually center the story around augmentation. A guy who does a job well at great cost to himself spends his hours in the dark doing sordid deeds to make up for the blackness he does, all the time. Things like that. So if you're interested in costly body mods and a funky tempo to make you forget about the body horror, give me a call on the com.

Yes, this concept for a world too. Pretty asian/oriental boys in suits. Cruel bastards with black hair, some of them littered with ink. Gritty stories which encounter the dark of the world and humanity. Larger than life personalities and all the sex and drugs and eschewed loyalties you can stand. Well dressed criminal underworld with all the morbid fixins. I am rather used to and fond of playing these guys and their groups.

I adore a world that will let me play a pilot in a mechanical creation. By now you know it won't be a serene romcom. The darker the better. Maybe it could be set after the events of a typical happy run of shenanigans that eventually led to a rather dark end; the cost of their brevity, so to speak?

I grew up with Macross: Do You Remember Love? and would like to do something horrible in that vein. Unavoidably, this will bleed into my CyberSpunk inspiration.

Of course it'd be an original world made by you and I. We'd get to craft the state of things, the world, the universe, maybe, and the weapons and technology ourselves.

Very excited to build something around this, if you're willing

I've been craving a fairly planned-out story. Though you're free to peruse my usual rt at the bottom too!

It'd be a bitter, heartwrenching, and yes, smutty story.

It will take heavy inspiration from monster hunting anime/manga tropes but will be played out with a realistic/contemporary aesthetic.

The core of the story is that MC is some kind of monster hunter, or at least have aggrieved a monster/entity of some kind.

MC falls in love, and loses his love to some kind of calamity. This repeats two or three times over all.

As it turns out, one of the monsters he's transgressed upon, either by hunting or presumably killed it, has EATEN his loves. But, and here's the crux, the properties of this monster's power, unwillingly or otherwise, is that they've come to absorb the essence of its human victims. This means, the monster's obsession with MC, melds with the love the devoured victims have in their heart for mc.

Your job, should you accept, is to play the girlfriends and the monster. In the beginning, I would think, the monster would be fairly cut and dry, hateful and such - you'd get a lot of free range, flesh it out however you want; it's own motivations, history, anatomy, power etc. BUT you'd also play the women that come in his life, one way or another, their sexual and emotional history together, and then the tragic end - whether this end is concealed partially or fully to MC or not we can discuss.

Toward the end, you will play the monster, with parts of the girl's hearts in their own heart, conflicted in their hatred for MC. Which makes them bitter and frustrated.

You will likely have to be a rather skilled writer to take this on, as you will have to concoct, or be part of the making of, three to four characters. You will also have to collaborate on the history and mechanisms of these monsters and the organization/people who hunt them. Think Bleach, Chainsaw man, Kimetsu no Yaiba and pretty much any other "things that go bump in the night and the braves that try to stop them"-story that does not have connections to anime or manga. I think crafting the world and lore will be part of the reward, but I always do, so wtf do I know.

Anypoops, we'd be poetically cutting through this storyline - there is some ground to cover - and part of it will be skimmed/time-skipped through and others may be injected in artful flashbacks or pretty and/or blunt foreboding, and we'd have to jive off each other for that. There'll be scenes acted out in detail and there'd be events referenced to, both organically as we each write our posts on our own, and also in communication via PMs. In my mind, the continued heartbreak of MC and the developing emotional life of the monster will be the keypoints, as well as sexual encounters and corruption.

Obviously I haven't entirely mapped everything out, as usual, I work outward from a mood and am assuming it'll come to us as we talk it out.

I hope you could gather something from this wreckage that is my prompt here, and contact me about it.

And if not, well you made it this far, either by reading or scrolling, so pat yourself on the back, anyway!

Welcome to Colossal, the stuttering continent.

You are under West Moon.

Here rules The Sentient Economy, where only life brings life.

In a nutshell, West Moon is a rather industrialized fantasy inspired place, bordering on other countries of Colossal. Never mind the other countries, I may or may not delve into them later.

The aesthetics, which are most important to me, always, have mainly Victorian/Edwardian/tutors influences. But a lot of things are fueled by magic. Magicpunk, so to speak. Machinations and contraptions may be powered by magical elements, objects or spells. This should not be the focus, but could be fun in the peripheral.

The Sentient Economy relies on life to uphold life. Mostly, all that you use and build of, is made out of something that used to be living and sentient. Here whalers bring in fantastical beasts from the sea, whose bones would remind of wood. Any number of ingenious ways to harvest life off prey has been employed, and because of this practice, things that come from plants or are inherently inanimate, like rocks, are considered unworthy to be used. Instead of rock from the land, minerals drawn from mineral rich blood is preferred. There is an abundance of small critter that feed bigger critter and so on. All this said, the city Medfor that will be the center of our story, will just, as I said, look mostly like your inner picture of a fantasy, dark, Victorian city.

We will concentrate on a plot, or rather trend, in West Moon, where human beings, who are the ruling race of West Moon, have made a pastime and living off the blood of vampires. That's right, people are powerful enough to traffic in vampires. Or, rather, Unpires. Which is a vampire who was stunted on its way toward immortality, and now only retains some of its promised abilities. Relegated to the slums of Medfor, Unpires and Vampires are a low caste, though there is some ability there to rise in society.

Anyway, Unpire's blood have certain effects when ingested by humans, such as euphoria and rapture. In short, Unpire blood is the central ingredient in a lot of drugs. It is used in medicine and as recreation.

My character will be a human hunter. He will be hunting and come across your vampire and capture them, and do any number of things to stunt them, so that they may become an Unpire for him to sell as he pleases. Suppose the story will lean a bit grimdark.

There will be themes of bloodplay (though not always sexual) racism (though only of human vs fantasy races) and absolutely noncon and abhorrent violence and gore. Hopefully this will all be with a literary lilt. I cannot abstain from my poetry.

A lot of world building too. Some heavily sided politics that may or may not unfold as we play.

I am hoping for a dark relationship in which we also reflect the world, and make things up as we go along. I know you're thinking enemies to lovers here, but you'd be more correct in taking inspiration from, say, Stockholm or Lima syndrome. If you're the kind that can romanticize blood and quiet violence, we'd be a match. If you relish in your character's misery and can be generous with it, I'm your guy. If you can sew in age-old adversary and make misery beautiful, if not sexual, then I think we could get along splendidly!

Please PM me for questions if you're tickled!

Assassins. Death is a sellable ware. Been obsessed with an underworld where your fellow man's death is your living.

Hoping to craft echo systems and kingdoms of neon and black, in a modern setting, with either chosen plot.

Here are some stories on this subject. Feel free to contribute your own twist or plot for consideration.

Live-in death

Yc lives in an apartment. One day a tall man breaks in and deftly incapacitates yc. He is all about the dark jokes while showing of almost unholy physical aptitude. Yc realizes what's going on when he opens the bag he's brought and pulls out and assembles a rifle and sets it up by ycs window facing a much more exclusive apartment complex. What will this stranger do to pass his time while he waits for his opportunity to pull the trigger?

Failed attempt

Yc is hired to off a target. Yc breaks into the mark's home and everything goes as planned. But when yc is about to end MC's life, he turns the table.

Only chance

Yc wants revenge. She needs it so bad the thought of it consumes her life. Through painstaking research, she manages to find a guild that she thinks has a chance against the person she hates. But during the meeting with them that has cost her almost everything, a shadow slides in the door and then every assassin she was told was the best, is dispatched of. Once done, among the blood spilled over her dreams of retribution, the assailant is about to leave. She doesn't even register to him as a threat. What can she do to stop him, what does she have to pay him so she may have her revenge?

Will very likely add to this as I go.

Ok, so I have always wanted to do this in a rp. I'd love for it to be a modern or feudalistically dystopian future vibe, where maidens harbor swords inside them for their chosen hero. MC would of course be a villain in the vein of the gif in the spoiler below, stealing someone else's sword out of their maiden. We MUST worldbuild and it has to be chalk full of smut and serious/dark themes/plot. Hoping for kindred spirits! If interested, read on.

Sg3Tj.gif

I can write some beloved archetypes too, like were-creatures and dragons. Almost all my guys are fueled by wolf metaphors. You'll allow creative freedom here, I hope. Sometimes my monsters don't have otherworldly traits, even if their meter and verse borrow heavily from fairytale and fantasy.

And now for some kinks (I expect this list will grow, and grow). Not all of these boxes need to be checked, of course.

Anal. Anal orgasms. Small tits. YC preferring or finding out that they prefer anal. Squirting from anal. Sexual pain that turns into throbbing. Diversity. Mothers and aunts and older siblings. Unflattering depictions. Violence. Kisses that start reluctant that melt into submission. Gritty, unflattering details, framed in something pretty. Choking. Enraptured and pained facial expressions. Bad ends. Snuff. Women struggling with their emerging masochism. Stockholm syndrome. Screamers. Rape and non-con, whatever the distinction is. Cock-worship. Cheating/NTR. Gore. Pure things that meet with dirty things, and find a part of their soul yearns for it. Desecration of beloved tropes and pairings. Scat, waterplay. Forced and painful orgasm. Psychologically unsound reasons for masturbation and the emotional fallout after. Anal focus. Self harm brought on to yc by mc. Public bathrooms. Cum in eye. Tomboys discovering their femininity. Shaving. Loss of dominance. Female teachers. The mention and description of sexual things/body parts though the scene has nothing to do with it, like foreshadowing. Bottoming out. Blackmail. Begging. Female eating male out. Gender and sexual ambiguity or discovery/change gone awry. Haughty women taught a lesson.

In short, I have no limits other than the actual law, both internationally, locally, and here. If you have something extreme, come at me.

That's it for now.

/verse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom