Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Hold me, kiss me, smut me 💋

Alexis

Planetoid
Hi there. I'm Alex and I'm glad you visited my request thread!
A little bit about me:

I am a female roleplayer, currently living in Europe. My time online may be limited due to work or social engagements, my work hours are inconsistent. I trust that you'll understand ❤️ I will exclusively play only play female characters in any roleplay. Also, I'm kind of a freak and what some would call a slut Come and test me if you want to 💋
I'm also on discord if you're into it and recently I kinda prefer it.

My Rules:

Please respect my likes, dislikes, wants, and opinions. I'll respect and even cater to yours.
Please PM me your requests - it's likely I won't see them here, in the thread.
I have no issue with a male playing female characters, female playing a male or any combinations, it does not bother me as long as I can play a female character.
My post length is minimum one paragraph, I usually go for 2-3. I firmly believe in quality over quantity and I don't think I can consistently go over three paragraphs.

Your ideas! I love brainstorming, bring your ideas to me and we'll talk them over!
Any partner types. I adore anything out of the ordinary, muscular guys, fat or obese ones. Tentacle beasts, monsters, futanaris. I'm not picky about your character, play what you like!
Specific body types (me). I won't play a character that just looks clearly unrealistic. I have also a "type" of character I would play, physically. I'm picky about my "faceclaim". I enjoy playing conventionally sexy characters on their twenties. For me what's realistic is what you can see in real life.
Well endowed. I really love the touch, sight, smell and feel of a very large cock. I love unrealistically big dicks, also when it involves bulging stomach and throat when we get to play.
Unusual cocks. Horsecock, knots, two cocks in place of one, throw your ideas at me, I'm going to love them.
Cum. I love cum, it's smell. Pregnancy risk and breeding is also a favorite.
Faceclaims. I will use faceclaims, I do not require my partner to have one but I will be happy if she/he does.
Interracial. I can play a white, latino or asian woman. Maybe a black one if the faceclaim is right.
Roughness. I love it rough. I prefer playing a submissive character but if persuaded and if the story is right I might be tempted to play a dom. Or just throw the whole sub/dom dynamic away.
Ageplay. I like it when I can play an older sister or a girl who's gotten herself into an adventure with a much older guy. It's not required but it will make me happy. Disclaimer: I prefer playing characters of 19-29 years old.
Dubcon/Coercion. Make my character have sex with your and make her truly love it.

Dislikes:
Being dropped. Tell me, please, if you dislike the roleplay and wish to discontinue it.
Rudeness.
Gore, vore, bloodplay, toilet play, death. The usual.
Rape.

A note on incest:
I won't play a mother, be it a biological one or a step-mom. The best you can get from me is an aunt or maybe sister/daughter.

Roleplay Ideas:
Under construction.

Back
Top Bottom