Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any An eclectic mix of requests: Monsters, Breeding and Dark Things

KalTammy

Lone Knight
Well it's been half a year since I last did one of these, so why not get some new requests up?

Hello, you can call me Tam or whatever, I've been on this site for like close to a decade now and have been roleplaying in one form or another for over twice that. Usually, I don't bother with requests, just lurking through others and taking stabs at anything that strikes my fancy. Lately though I've had some ideas, or have had roleplays die out unfulfilled, so I figure may as well put them out there, see if I catch anyone else lurking out there!

I post most days, sometimes multiple times per day if I'm not busy and the mood strikes me. If I go radio silent for a week, good idea to give me a poke. If I'm actually abandoning the roleplay I'll let you know, or at least give you notice of any prolonged absences. Usually, I write 2-3 paragraphs, more when more description or action is needed, less if it's a system-style roleplay and I've got a very limited turn to work with.

My kinks can be found here, but that can be a bit broad and many aren't applicable to each scenario. Though I do like smut, it gets boring if that's all there is and I can suffer burn-out if it's nonstop. Got to have story, character development, dialogue, other scenes to break things up! At least for any long term roleplay. Typically I play submissive characters, leaning towards switch. However, I can and have played any and all orientations and positions, so for the right idea I can go male/female/futa/femboy, etc and play dominant just fine. Just usually Sub F is my bread and butter.

With all that preamble out of the way, let us get to what I actually came here for, the prompts! All of these are up for discussion and adaptation of course, if you have your own similar idea don't be afraid to pitch it!

The twelve labors of Hercules are famous across the world, and as with many famous tales it can spawn many variations. For this what if the Demigod in question was a woman? More pressingly though, what if her labors are far more smutty in nature?

A simple premise with a lot of fun to be had. MC is born from the Gods, either Zeus or any other mythical or fictional deity, and needs to prove herself before she can join her divine parent. Here a mortal king (YC) gets to dictate what these labors are and when he's satisfied. Is he keeping her as basically a pet? Is he sending her out to get fucked by monsters? Are the labors more normal and he's just a sleezy asshole about it? You decide!

An invincible hero, defending the realm from evil monsters, but one person can only go so far. What happens when the monsters finally get their hands on her?

This one has a few variations, but the key features is a powerful heroine getting used for breeding. The initial idea was of a war hero in a fantasy world, who despite her own skill, couldn't keep the rest of her kingdom from losing and suing for peace. Now her King to save his own neck is letting the Monster enemies take her hostage to ensure the peace, a situation her new hosts will exploit to the hilt, to breed a stronger generation of monsters.

There is also a super hero variant. A powerhouse heroine taken down by some villain who intends to use her to breed more powerful minions and monsters.

The specifics can vary based on your desire, but the main goal here is to have MC get herself knocked up by monsters of one variety or another.

An Alien Princess travelling across the stars on a diplomatic mission. Space travel is dangerous unforunately, so a mix of bad luck and cunning foes leaves her in the clutches of a band of Space Pirates. Also unfortunate, their captain is in no rush to randsom off the beauty that's fallen into his hands.

Bit of a classic, beautiful rich girl captured by a band of criminals. Whether this is a budding romance between a charming captain and his captive or just a rich girl getting passed around to entertain the crew, I'm all for it!

For a majestic creature like a dragon to bond with and allow a human to ride them, there must be a special bond in place. For most it is a bond of respect and partnership, for a taboo few though? Well there is something much more intense for them.

A more sweet idea, exploring the relationship betwen a woman warrior and her bonded dragon. I'd prefer for the dragon to mostly remain as a dragon, rather than spend the whole time shapeshifted. I know it's not for all, but I'm here for the dragon side of things!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom