Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Whisp’s Secrets

Whispered Secret

Spooning leads to Forking
About me:

So, let me introduce myself! I’m Whisp, I’ve been on and off BM for a couple of years, and I’m once again in the position to devote more time to my passion for writing. So, BM was of course my first stop!

What I am looking for at the moment, is one or two, short to medium-term RP’s. I would be able to post 2-3 times a week, I’m sorry, but I can’t guarantee new posts on a daily basis. When I write posts, they can be anywhere from 3 paragraphs to over a page, depending on the storyline and what the situation is.

I like the details, smelling the earthy, rotten scent of the leaves after heavy rainfall, feeling the stabbing ache of a heart missing a beat, or even hearing the broken cries of pained pleasure, when a man thrusts his thick, angry-looking shaft deep, sinking into the raw quivering heat of his woman’s tight sex.

This brings me to the plot/smut ratio. I like a nice balance of around 50/50, but really, it all comes down to the storyline. If I’m writing about a woman that’s been sold to a whorehouse to cover a family debt, there will most likely be smut throughout the entire RP, but I do like a little story with my smut.

Me, myself, and my kinks. This is practically a copy of my “About Me” since it’s the same information. I like to write about what I can relate to, what I think is interesting, exciting, or just plain hot! So, here is the unusual link to my F-List, which you will notice shows a strong tendency to be submissive, which I am. I've tried writing the Dominant role, but it's not really me, and writing becomes more of a chore than a pleasure, which isn't what I'm looking for.

But, I'm not always the laydown-and-take-it type of sub, though I do enjoy that role sometimes. I also love fighting back and being bratty. Pushing boundaries just to see what the consequences are and if I can talk my way out of them.

Please bare in mind, I'm not ONLY a submissive. I like all types of roles, from loud-mouthed sarcastic bitches that are ready to kick ass and take names, to the quiet mousy woman behind a desk watching everyone silently with her own secrets no one would ever suspect her of having.

If the role excites me, I'm more than willing to put 100% into developing the character.

Pairings I enjoy: (usually more dark than light and fluffy)

• Hunter/prey
  • Prey/hunter
  • Demon-Alien-Monster/prey
  • Dominant/submissive
  • Father/daughter
  • Brother/sister

Characters and personalities that I enjoy:

The thief
Young woman, very slight and slender. Her balance and flexibility let her easily break into the smallest windows, the most awkward places. She climbs, jumps, and runs just as effortlessly on rooftops as on the ground,
She is a bit of a chameleon, portraying innocent girls, seductive women, or harmless young men, as the situation dictates.

The tomboy
This character has been running around with “the boys” in cut-off jeans and a t-shirt since grade school. The most attention she gives her appearance is a quick swipe of lip gloss and a twist of her wrist to pull her hair up into a messy ponytail.
Oblivious to her appearance, she sees herself as plain and believes “the guys” see her as one of them.
Funny and outgoing, her actions can come off as flirtatious and teasing, but to her, she just goofing off.

The sarcastic one
This girl talks before she thinks, usually saying the first thing that comes to mind, but always gets away with her impulsiveness (so far) because she is fun and gorgeous. She isn’t malicious...just impulsive and careless in her actions.
She loves life, goes dancing, hiking, and whatever else she can think of. She has one of those 8-hour jobs that you can leave after work and forget about completely, preferring to put her energy into all other aspects of her life.
She is by no means a virgin, but for her, men have so far been in the “Nice to have” category and not the “Need to have”. Relationships and sex have been ok, but honestly...she can put fresh batteries in her Hitachi if she’s feeling a little hot and bothered, and spare herself the trouble men seem to bring with them.

The quiet girl
Sitting in the corner, always hiding behind her hair and glasses. If she ever became a little more outgoing, people would see a cute, girl-next-door kind of girl and wonder how they missed her before. But she excels at staying under the radar.
Uncomfortable around people, she avoids them as best she can and almost goes into a panic if she is placed at the center of attention. She watches people while making an effort to keep herself away front he spotlight.
She is the type of girl that gets her work done fast and efficiently before moving on to her next task. She has a few secret interests she keeps strictly to herself, but she would never willingly give those up to anyone.

The magical one
This one is obviously in the fantasy genre :) I have this image in my head of a tiny female that buzzes around causing havoc and chaos, teasing people and other creatures before escaping to enjoy the outcome of her mischievous actions.
Secretly, she can become human-sized (though on the small side) and has a tendency to change by mistake with extreme emotion, but she keeps this ability secret and has never revealed it to anyone, She never will either... unless someone forces her to.

The scavenger
After growing up in an orphan house on one of Earth's terraformed planets, she works her ass off as a scavenger, traveling to the dangerous off-limit, areas and searching for bits and pieces that she sells to put towards a flight off the overcrowded, depressing rock.
She is desperate to find a different life and willing to do almost anything to accomplish her goals. She’s a fighter and has had to learn to be one. As a parentless child growing up in a world that gives you nothing for free, she had been fighting for as long as she can remember. In order to survive, she needed to steal, cheat and lie her entire life. As a rule, she is suspicious of everyone and everything.

An end note:

If, after reading all this, you are interested, feel free to contact me! Please remember that nothing here is set in stone so don't be afraid to ask if there is something you would like. As long as it's not on my NoNo list of kinks I will at the very least, consider it.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my request post! 💋

Back
Top Bottom