Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ikumi needs help(SerandaxDrake93)

drake93

Super-Earth
It was an average day for Tyler as a 18 year old fresh from school and still looking for a job, he just hadn't found the right fit. Today of all days he's heading to his best friends to job hunt together. Aka game with the occasional job search. Tyler only lived about 5 minutes from his place so he's been spending lots of time over there, Tyler, Kota, and kota's very attractive mom Ikumi. Tyler probably shouldn't have been looking but he couldn't help himself. She was definitely a milf.

Kota wasn't home. Out doing something for his mom when Tyler arrived, ikumi was a single mother Tyler didn't really know what happened to her husband mostly because she never really talked about him.

Arriving at the front door of his friends house he knocked a few times knowing ikumi or Kota would answer the door... He kind of hoped ikumi would be wearing the bathing suit she'd wore yesterday.

"Hold on! I'm coming!" Ikumi Unagiya was a mysterious woman above all else. She lived with Kota and knew Tyler and his family pretty well. She had seen a lot of Tyler around since the two became friends years ago. Tyler was a good guy it seemed, nothing out of the ordinary. Goals including finding a job, buying a car, getting a girlfriend, playing video games, and staring at butts and boobs at every turn. She thought he was a decent guy with an attractive and approachable look. She'd be lying if she didn't catch herself thinking about it sometimes. She'd never have the balls, Tyler was firstly much too young. Yes, legally he was a full-grown man, but having him be so close with Kota, it felt like she would be preying on him almost. Next, he was Kota's friend, probably his best friend. How could she ruin Kota's life like that? Or even Tyler's? Surely anything between them would be fleeting as the age difference and obstacles and adversities that come with it would undoubtedly pull them away from each other.

The door opened as Ikumi's face peeked through, seeing Tyler at the door and opening it fully with her typical wide grin. "Oh, hey there. You looking for Kota? He's out running a couple of errands for me." She tilted her head, "Come on in. You want something to drink?" Ikumi wasn't randomly walking around her home in a swimsuit, she was however, preparing to go into her pool just before Tyler arrived. As such, a blue and violet towel covered her lower body, but a yellow bikini top was tasked with the daunting task of keeping Ikumi's breasts from exposing themselves. Ikumi must have had one of the most desirable busts in the town, city, potentially the entire country. Her hair was tied into a mid-length tail, as it typically was, a purple scrunchy holding it together. "I'm probably going to go for a dip in the pool, but I don't want to leave you unattended, so I can wait for Kota to come back." She smiled, the boy had gotten a nice height to him. Every day Kota seemed like less and less of a boy and more of a man, this was happening with Tyler as well. His voice changed, his face changed. It was riveting to have a guy like him hanging around her for so long.

Despite trying, the best Ikumi would get was situationships. While those could be fun, she wanted to settle down and have some sort of balance in her life.

She looked in the refrigerator leaning over to search. Even though there was a towel there, one could tell that the treasure beneath it was round and plentiful. He had seen Ikumi many times in jeans and tight clothing, the woman was absolutely stacked. "Water, lemonade, iced tea, soda, maybe a beer? I don't think one will do you any harm."

The towel started to run loose, and eventually fell, Ikumi trying to grab it but failing. A matching yellow bottom, small bronze colored rings holding the fabrics together at the hips. It was a stylish and sexy bikini. "Oh! Damn! Sorry." She picked up the towel and put it aside. Laughing nervously as she brought him the beverage he requested, if any.

"You can come by the pool, or even take a dip if you want. I'm sure Kota's swimming trunks can fit you. Also likely you have something laying around upstairs." She herself took a long drink of beer and reached up, pulling her scrunchy from her head and shaking her head to let her hair loose.

Back
Top Bottom