Mx Female Switchy Scifi Sex Lab

ptarmigan

Planetoid
Hi!
I've had mixed success with roleplays here. I haven't tried one in a few months. I think I have the time and energy to try again.

I enjoy writing multiple characters and from both sides of dom/sub dynamics (switching). One of the main things I'm looking for in a writing partner is someone else who is comfortable switching. That way both of us will have a wider variety of scenarios we can write about.

I enjoy stories with bdsm and toys, even fantastical science fiction toys and machines with borderline-magical capabilities. This way stories can have the thrill of various levels of consent, and the variety of any kind of tools we can dream up.

I think I can competently write either gender. I would prefer to avoid scenes of male-on-male intimacy. They would not bother me, but I would probably not get any thrills out of them.

I don't think I have a preference for a smut/plot ratio. We can do plot-heavy or smut-heavy or in-between as you'd like.

I enjoy world building, but we can start small at first and work our way up to a larger world if you'd like.

I think it would be good if we provide eachother short writing samples. I'm not a great writer, and I don't expect you to be, but writing samples might help us find out if we have compatible styles before we spend time writing together.

Here's an f-list. I hope that there is good overlap between our tastes.
F-list - Warning

I generally don't use face claims. I'm not interested in any particular fandoms.

I'll probably have time and energy to write at least once per week.

I have a few story ideas, but I think our specific plot is less critical to me than the things I've outlined above.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom