Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female F Sub Seeking Voluptuous F Domme. (Furry Characters Preferred)

I'mBlue

Super-Earth
Hi there. I've never delved too much into lesbian erps, and I'd like to change that. I'm hoping to find someone who'd be willing to play a voluptuous dominant woman for a shorter, more smut focused role play so that I can dip my toes into the world of lesbian erps. With that being said, I do prefer playing furry/anthro characters, although that's not a strict requirement. Also I would like to point out that all characters are 18+. However I would love to do a scene where MC is a younger woman submitting to an older, more experienced woman. With that being said, here are a few simple plot ideas.

Sweaty Mommy: MC is a 19 year old college student who moved back home during the summer break. She's an only child, and her father is often away on various business trips for days at a time, so it's usually just her and her curvaceous mom. MC will never say it, but she's had the hots for her mom for awhile, and has even started to sneak into her room to sniff her dirty panties when she's out of the house. One hot summer day, her mom comes home from a run, and catches MC in the act, but rather than be upset, she's flattered that someone so young still finds her desirable. She admits to her daughter that her husband hasn't been intimate with her for quite a long time, and that she'd gladly let her daughter experiment with her to fulfill that need.

Bitchy Boss and her Worthless Intern: MC managed to get a summer internship, but despite her best efforts, she always manages to screw something up. Obviously this causes her boss, YC, to be extremely frustrated with her. However she finds the dumb intern quite cute, and instead of simply firing her, she assigns MC to a secret "special project."

Repaying her Debts: MC owes YC a substantial amount of money, and YC comes to collect. Unsurprisingly, MC doesn't have the money, but luckily for her YC finds her to be cute, and is more than happy to offer an alternative "payment plan."

Domming the Princess: I'm the daughter of a royal family that ruled over a small country that was easily conquered by its much larger, militaristic, and aggressive neighbor. As part of the surrender, MC is shipped to the royal court of the conquering country, and is quickly put to work being the queen's new plaything.

I'm open to any other ideas that you may have. As far as kinks are concerned, I'd really like to see ass worship and face sitting involved. I am open to plenty of other kinks too. If this seems interesting to you please send me a PM and we can work out the details there.

Back
Top Bottom