Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reaper seeks rps. My birthday today =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper

Banned
Banished
Also open to other Ideas for RPs but these are my current cravings
Rules

1. Must be Able to give me atleast 1 good paragraph
2. Must be female.
3. I only do het rps, sorry.
4. Para or multi-para only
5. If you don't like where the rp is going or not what you expected PM ME don't just drop the rp I won't rp with you again.
6. If you are going on a vacation or somethign let me know please.
7. I RP over forums, PM only, messengers are for OOC
8. I prefer not to start but I can if really need be.
9. If theres something you have an idea of that isn't on my list feel free to bring it by me I may or may not say yes.
10. I can often make spelling errors or typos. Yes I know how to spell I just tend to type very quickly. Don't berate me about it I won't bug you about it either.

About me

I'm 20 as of the 15th I live in canada and i've been rping for 6 years. I tend to keep exotic and interesting pets but I was forced to get rid of them by my landlord. (sonuvabitch) I'm a very nice person wen you get to know me but untill you do I tend to come off as an abrasive asshole, I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'm straight and I only do het rps with real women, I find the whole guy playing girl or girl playing a guy thing to be slightly awkward to me. If other people enjoy t thats fine but i do not want to.

Re: Reaper seeks 2 RPs plots inside. + Ideas

Plot 1:
Brother X Sister "I love you bother"

Nayumi (feel free to change name) Has looked after her older brother since they were little. They lived alone in their perants home because their perants had died when they were kids. Being that her brother was old enough to look after her they let them stay in their perants house. 4 years has gone by she is 16 and her brother is 22. After spending all the years looking after her brother Nayumi feels attached to her brother and he attached to her. She loves her brother but he doesn't know that. Every time she touches herself she thinks of it being him. She knows it's wrong but she doesn't care she loves him, and she knows her brother can't live without her and he knows it aswell.

Plot 2:
Brother X Older Sister REQUIRES DOM FEMALE
Drake was (anywhere from 14-16) always picked on by his sister. She would make him do stuff and
even though she was never really all that mean to him he wanted to get her back. His sister had just finished breaking up with her boyfriend and was lazing around the house depressed. She had lost all interest in going outside or fun Even though she was ( 20+) she wasn't your average girl. she was into kinky stuff, like BDSM. She enjoyed it with her last boyfriend and was pissed off that she wasn't able to play with him anymore. So she hid all her stuff in a box in her room written "Stuffed animals" Drake wanders in his sisters room looking for somethign to blackmail her with to get her to do HIS chores for a change. Though just as he finds his sisters stash she walks in. SHe decides that she is going to turn her brother into her little toy as their perants were gone for a couple mons on vacation there wouldn't be a problem. He had gone sneaking into her room he was going to be introduced into a whole new lifestyle.

Plot 3:
Brother X Younger sister REQUIRES SEMI-DOM/ DOM FEMALE
A sister has been living with her older brother alone for years he has always looked after her. Once night she goes out and is attacked by a man, that man is a vampire. Frightened she doesn't know what to do but stays in her room alone for a few days. She knows she is going to outlive her brother now and decides she doesn't want to live without him because she loves him. Her plan is to turn him into a vampire aswell so that he can be with her eternally protecting her, the only problem? Her brother doesn't feel the same as her at first. Will she force this on him or will she manipulate and seduce him into this?​

Re: Reaper seeks 2 RPs plots inside. + Ideas UPDATED

Bump to the top I need rps

Do you do anything Fanbased? Like Anime/Manga or Video game... Books and Movies work for this as well. Since the only two plots you have a incest, and I really can't roleplay that. ^_^ No offense, not my cup of tea.

If I do, I normally play OCS I hate playing cannons

-sighs- And I mostly don't do OC/OC roleplays, and if someone wants an OC/Canon I usually do doubling. Oh well... so looks like this is a No go... Have a nice night!

Re: Reaper seeks rps. Now contains 3 plots

*paws at* Would you be interested in my rp cherry too? lol

I'd love to give the 3rd one a go, though i'm not usually a dom I can be pretty good. If you'd like a preview post let me know?

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom