Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down for anything.

Hotdog4321

Planetoid
Hello to all who may read this. This will he somthing short and hopefully sweet. I wont bore you with any unnecessary details. Down below will be a few short paragraphs about what im looking for. The only thing im going to leave out for now, is plots. Ive learned in my short time roleplaying is the partners who come to me, with a idea are unusual more fun to play with. People whom taie a idea from my post and say 'lets do this' for some arent as fun. Rest assure, when it come to plots im mostly down for anything. A therapist taking advantage of his clients, incest, boss and his assistant, transformation, a murder plot. Come at me with a idea.

The only thing you need to know about me, is im 25 in real life. ( I know some get upset not knowing the person age.) Im looking to play male against a wonderful female.

I have yet in all my years, to make a more advanced kink list. Its something I definitely need to do. I enjoy mkst dark and painful kinks, but also domt need any brutal kinks. The only thing I dont like is any romance. Also dont like kidnapping. Noncon is more than fine. Just dont enjoy kidnapping.

KINKS
- bondage
- Humiliation
- slapping/spanking
- transformation ( of any kind )
- Gangbang
- pet play
- in public
- blackmail
- incest
- bestiality
- Corruption (love when she shouldn't be into it, but cant help it. )

Last edited:
Was wanting to do something involving hypnosis or gender transformation? Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom