Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nekos Roleplay Storage (NSFW)

Roleplay List

-NekoUke-

Completely Incomplete
I've decided to add picture prompts/scenarios and face claims I like to use to this thread. In the future, I may add my kinks. My intention is to make this a one stop shop of sorts for my roleplay information; or anything that isn't in my request threads.

-------------------------------------------​

This first post is where a collection of my currently active and past roleplays will be displayed; along with my reply frequency. If for my own personal bookkeeping. Thread based roleplays will have a link directing to the appropriate thread; while PM based will be exempt.

It will also display how many open slots I have left for RPs. Note: some replies might be more sporadic than others as a result. I like to reply whenever I can. I've also decided, due to the amount of roleplays I may take on, to list the days where partners may expect a response from me. Irregular means that I can post at any time. TBA on the other hand, means I have not decided on a schedule/the roleplay has yet to start or receive a response.

Roleplays that have no new replies for two months will be considered abandoned unless the partner or myself have notified each other of a delay. Roleplays can also be considered abandoned if I and/or my partners agree to drop the roleplay entirely.

Completed roleplays will also be marked as closed/previous.

Active Roleplays

NamePartnerFandom or OriginalReply Frequency
Savage LandsMariOriginalIrregular
Phantom Thief PyramidKnightofLightFandom: PersonaIrregular
OPENOPENOPENOPEN
OPENOPENOPENOPEN
OPENOPENOPENOPEN
The Forest Spirits RebirthBloodrickFandom: Princess MononokeIrregular
Tokyo DecadanceYume KuribayashiOriginalMon, Wed, Fri, Sun
OPENOPENOPENOPEN
OPENOPENOPENOPEN

Previous/Closed Roleplays
NamePartnerFandom or Original
Digital DomainBrightChaosFandom
The Ninja WayDoc 3FMFandom

Last edited:
Prompts and Faceclaims
This section is for face claims or roleplay picture prompts/scenarios for fandoms and originals I may want to use. I figured I may as well archive them here. Some will be NSFW obviously.

Faceclaims

Prompts/Scenarios
  1. Viera Prostitute - NSFW - FFXIV
  2. Under Her Heel - NSFW - FFXIV
  3. Wrapped - NSFW - Persona 5
  4. Wrapped 2 - NSFW - Persona 5
  5. A Shadows Throne - NSFW? - Persona 4
  6. Captive Savage - NSFW - Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom