Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalypse slice of life survival game interest check.

Zavaya

Super-Earth
This is a survival idea but also a slice of life. There has been an apocalypse of some sort. Most likely something natural or a war. Definitely not zombies or virus related. Our characters are somehow connected. Friends, strangers who met, family, anything. After wandering the wilderness for a period of time they stumble on a camp with other survivors.

The camp has 'old tech' but in a very rudimentary state. What I mean is that there is electricity and probably water but it's all crude and simple. Initial idea is that the people live in boats and aircraft they've collected but I'm open to suggestions.

Point is, our characters are taken in by the community, who are a friendly bunch of ordinary people, willing to give our characters a chance but cautious. From here our characters have to 'earn' their way into the community proper.

Depending on how many, if any at all, people are interested, I suppose some could already be in the camp.

Drama, romance, betrayal... What little's left of human kind, they're still humans.

Just an interest check for now. I got plenty more ideas later if I get enough interest.

There has been an apocalypse of some sort. Most likely something natural or a war.

If there has been no decision made on what caused said apocalypse how about a meteor the size of the Chicxulub asteroid that struck Earth approximately 66 million years ago basically creating the Gulf of Mexico and causing the extinction of dinosaurs?

And with that I am also throwing my hat into the ring as interested in this.

Last edited:
We have already started as a 1on1, but you could join if you still wish. I can add you to our convo if you are still interested, we can take it from there to where and how you can jump in?

Back
Top Bottom