Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Let's come up with something together!!!

GarrusVakarian2869

Sir Rims-A-Lot
Welcoming Committee
a4ClgfZ.png

20 They/Them, Pansexual, Pacific Standard Time, F-List
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hlVPVvH.png

• Frequency: I'll respond as much as I can depending on my schedule. I like to stay active but things happen and sometimes my chronic illness will flair up making it difficult for me to type or do anything with my hands (also adhd and autism can cause motivation problems). If these things happen I promise I will be in constant communication with you.
  • Style: Varies depending on partner, but if you have any preferences, let me know. I can write multiple paragraphs or a few short sentences, it all depends on what you give me. I dont write in first person and will only do third person.
  • OOC: I greatly appreciate friendly discussion about the plot! If we're friends on top of roleplay partners I feel that will only make our collaborations better.
  • Plot/Smut: I like focusing on the smut side of things, but that doesn't mean we should neglect the plot side of things.
  • Gender: Gender means nothing to me, I will play any gender or play against any gender.

u3HZe8K.png

Favorites!
Kinks I Like
My Limits
Rimming (giving and receiving)
Pegging
Piss
Making out
Age Differences
Vomit
Teasing
Cum Swapping
Beastiality
Facefucking
Video Recording
Underaged
Assplay
Big Cocks
Vore
Throat/creampies
Humiliation
Guro
Dirty talk
Exhibitionism
Non-Con​
Bimboification
Chastity
Idol Worship
Footplay
Cuckolding, Cheating
Hair Pulling

Mdj4UzC.png

Original
Alien / Human
Mob leader / sex worker
Monster / Human
Slasher Villain / Victim
MMA Fighter/ Training Partner
MMA Fighter/ Fan
Rockstar / Groupie
Knight/Prince or Princess
Hitman / Target
Fandom
MxF pairings
Nick Wilde / Judy Hopps *****
Tarzan / Jane ****
Thanos / Gamora ***
Batman / Harley Quinn **
Joker / Harley Quinn *****
Miles Morales / Gwen Stacy *****
Beast Boy / Raven *****
Invincible / Atom eve *****
Garrus Vakarian / Femshep *****
Belle / The Beast ****
Jessica rabbit/ Roger rabbit *****

MxM Fandom Pairings
Spiderman / Deadpool *****
Batman / The Joker ****
Nick wilde / Chief Bogo *****
Miles Morales / Peter Parker ***
Viktor / Yuri **
Mordecai / rigby **
Darth Vader / Boba Fett
Beast boy / Robin **
Murdoc / 2d ***[/font]
Characters and fandoms I'd be down to workshop
Jafar
Aladdin
Hades
Hercules
Quasimodo
Scar
Mufasa
David Martinez
Ariel
Murdoc Nikkals
Nick Wilde
Beast Boy
Deadpool
Miles Morales
Peter Parker
Junkrat
Esmerelda

Marvel
Disney
Dc
Devilman Crybaby
The Shape of Water
Star Wars
Gorillaz
Parasyte
Black Butler
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Puss in boots
Friday the 13th
Halloween
Phantom of the Opera
It
Monster
Overwatch

5K5XwHX.gif

zO4UNJj.png

Itsy Bitsy Spider
(Miles x Gwen)
Miles and Gwen had grown close quite close over the years through the countless wild adventures they'd been on together. The two developed a deep admiration and affection for one another, which eventually led to Gwen regularly coming into Miles's universe to patrol together! However, it would be an understatement to say that it would be an understandment to say there wasn't at least some… tension between the pair~

Miles and Gwen had become very close over the years due to the countless wild adventures they had experienced together, how can you not? As a result, they developed a deep admiration and affection for each other, leading to Gwen regularly joining Miles in patrolling the streets of New York in his universe. However, it would be an understatement to say that there wasn't at least some …tension between the pair~ They both had huge crushes on each other starting very early on in their relationship. Everyone knew it, including them, but both of them struggled with communicating their feelings to each other. I guess it was only a matter of time before their feelings would boil over.

Things are about to get sticky!

Rockstar Lifestyle
(Rockstar x Groupie)
Being the frontman of a popular band definitely has its perks. You've got incredible wealth, the freedom to express yourself, and the ability to dress however you want... Oh, and being able to sleep with a ton of good-looking boys and girls! There are groupies who are completely infatuated with you, fellow bandmates who can't take their eyes off your physique, and even those who claim they're not fans but secretly find you utterly captivating. You can be one of those said people! Like with all my ideas, I'm also down to reverse the roles/positions, change things around, etc. I can play the rockstar, or you can play the rockstar! Rock on, skate fast, and eat ass!

A Hitman's Pity
(Hitman x Contract)
A young man or woman hailing from a wealthy family carries the burden of a dark past. Due to their vast ties to criminal groups and the highly ranked position they hold in the family, they are a prime target and weak link that bad actors can use to take out the family. A hitman is sent out to kill this person along with some other members of the family. After taking out the other family members, they are left with one final contract. They're an easy enough target; they're by themselves, not all that physically capable compared to the significantly stronger and trained hitman, but for some reason, the hitman cannot bring themselves to kill them. There are multiple ways we can handle this: maybe the hitman is about to go through with the kill and sits across from them in a chair, makes them beg, and uses it as a chance to satisfy themselves sexually; maybe the hitman helps them escape this terrible life and more romance ensues; either way, I think this could be a ton of fun and very interesting to write.

The Jokers Girl (Harley X Joker)In the shadowy confines of Arkham Asylum, a rebellious and spirited Harley Quinn endured three long weeks of captivity. After a robbery gone wrong, The Joker decided that Harley would be a perfect distraction, leaving Harley to fend for herself. BUT!!! He promised that in a couple of weeks, he'd be back to rescue Harley from whatever hellhole they decide to lock her up in because he truly loves respects, and cares for her, if he didn't care he wouldn't come to rescue her at all! Well, it turns out that The Joker is a man of his word, because one random evening, The Joker managed to find the place she's hidden in! How will he break her out? What kind of perverted debauchery will they get up to once she's free? The choice is yours, friend!

Mark Grayson's Super Appetite (Invincible rp)I don't have a specific plot in mind for this one, I'd be down for a roleplay where maybe Mark cheats on Amber with Atom Eve or a male on male roleplay where he hooks up with William, either way the man is up to some super shady stuff behind Amber's back!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom