Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Fandom Yuri and Futa on Female RP Wanted (nsfw images linked inside)

Rand

Super-Earth
It's been a while since I've really done any request threads on here, so wanted to dip my toes back into the bluemoon waters by trying to find any interested partners who are up for some fandom yuri related roleplay together. There's only really a handful of fandoms that I'm currently interested in exploring the character options for, so I realize I'm limiting myself a bit by not having a huge list of series, but I'm still hopeful of finding one or two people to do some juicy writing with together.

As a couple of quick Notes!

- I'm only interested in writing by forum or private message.

- I'm only interested in actual canon characters. Please don't approach me with your OC's for certain fandoms or offer to do a 'face claim' deal where you use a canon character as reference but aren't actually playing the character themself.

- I'm only looking for FxF and FxFuta pairings.

- That being said, I don't mind if the IRL gender of my writing partner is different from the gender they're portraying, so Male roleplayers are just as welcomed to contact me as any others so long as you're willing to play female.

- Short and Long Term RP's are equally fine. Same with Sex and Story based games, although I do lean a bit toward sex based roleplays.

- I'm mostly interested in playing the more submissive partner or equal at most. Maybe powerbottom at most for certain ideas or pairings, but that's about it.

With those things being out of the way, if you're still here and interested after reading through the above, then here are the fandoms I'm looking to play within and the ladies I'm hoping to play opposite of for each one. When it comes to what girl I'll play, I'm pretty open to discussion on the options there, but do have a few preferences in mind on who to go with. But in general, I'm pretty flexible on this stuff!

One Piece
Nico Robin
Alvida
Boa Hancock
Carrot
Amande Charlotte
Ulti
Devon Catarina

My Hero Academia
Tsuyu Asui
Mei Hatsume
Mirko
Midnight
Toga
Pony Tsunotori
Tooru Hagakure

Demon Slayer
Mitsuri Kanroji
Daki
Shinobu

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Tohru
Lucoa

Hololive And Other Vtubers
Ninomae Ina'nis
Juniper Actias
Gin Penrose
Laplus Darkness
Fuwamoco

Possible Ideas/Cravings (things I'd love to do, but always open to discussing other possibilities)

One Piece

Nico Robin's devil fruit powers certainly leave one with plenty of space for coming up with some creative ways of having fun with another person. I'd love to explore this, either during her time as a strawhat member or even prior, opposite of somebody like Nami, Vivi or just about any other female character from the series that works for such a pairing.

The rivalry between Nami and Ulti was rather interesting to see play out and there's been some rather nice art made out of it depicting the zoan devil fruit user in both her human and transformed forms to have fun with the Strawhats navigator. As such, I'd love to find someone that's up for playing Ulti opposite of my Nami, with Ulti being played either as a full female or a futa version with the option for either humanoid or more bestial cock related to her devil fruit.

This one isn't going to be for most, but I'd love to do something based at least loosely on this image depicting a Nami that was left behind by the Strawhats and is now a plaything for one or more of the female pirates from the crews they had been crossing paths with lately.

My Hero Academia

Mei Hatsume has created a few NSFW inventions within her workshop and could use the assistance of a fellow classmate to test them out while she either sits back to take notes and/or joins in along the way. Up for playing any of the UA female students for this one, but also not against playing a teacher or pro hero that's willing to 'humor' a students inventions while paying a visit to the school.

A slumber party or beach scene which sees Tsuyu getting to show off or experiment with her tongue opposite of a fellow classmate. Playing Ochako is a big craving for myself on this one, but up for playing other classmates or coming up with other scenarios that might see Froppy with other female characters from the series.

One of the students has either been falling behind on their studies or being a disruption in class and Midnight has some rather... unique, ideas on how to discipline them after school.

It's probably not the best of ideas of approach a pro hero with animal related quirks like Mirko while she's going through her heat, but then most probably wouldn't know what they were getting into until she's cornering them for some much needed relief. Would love for someone to play the rabbit hero opposite of a female student, pro hero or villain.

A student or pro hero has been captured by the League of Villains and has unfortunately found themselves being left alone with Toga.

I'd love to find someone that's up for playing Tooru Hagakure in a little something based around these images. There's just something about the idea that the quirk of invisibility allows her to hide such a massive secret from most people that I find very exciting. Also up for playing just about any girl other then Ochako despite her being the one shown in those images.

Demon Slayer

Anything with Daki while she was hiding her true identity would be fun, such as playing with the canon events that saw her with Makio as a prisoner or perhaps dabbling in the idea of another female demon slayer having found their way into her clutches.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Tohru and Kobayashi is one of my favorite ships, so I'd love to find someone that's up for playing the part of the lovestruck dragon who finally manages to seize an opportunity to join with Miss Kobayashi on an intimate level. This could be during something relatively innocent such as a visit to an onsen or something on the riskier side such as catching Kobayashi at home pleasuring herself and deciding to lend a 'helping hand' like a good maid should do.

Hololive And Other Vtubers

I'm up for playing any Hololive (or even non-Hololive) girl opposite of an Ina who is up for using her summoned tentacles to have some fun with the female vtuber in question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom