Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female [Updated 8/6/24] Femboy looking for fandom fun! [NSFW links]

If you're interested in this, please PM me! Comments elsewhere WILL be ignored!

It's about that time of year again where I finally decide to tidy up, revamp, and completely redo my request thread(s)!
As with my past iterations, I aim to make this request thread as informative as possible about not only myself
but what I am seeking alongside what I can bring to the table.

About the writer
It's an absolute pleasure to not only ( potentially ) meet you, but to have the privillege of writing with so many amazing, talented people! I've made many friends throughout the short time I've spent writing here, and I look forward to making many, many more as my presence expands. The most important thing, beyond writing itself, is getting to know and understand my potential partners. So here's a little greeting for ya'! The majority of us here are all total degenerates, and proud to be! As such, you all can call me Degen! I am 25, and I'd prefer not to disclose my gender. Sorry!

I've been roleplaying for around 13 to 14 years and have been around many different sites, platforms, and so on. I'm happy to make this site my main stomping grounds after so many years, as there have been many new faces, creative minds, and delicious stories to be had.

While I enjoy smut, lewd, depravity as much as the next person, I do enjoy a story as well! My preferred ratio of smut to story is around 70:30, though this doesn't mean I am unwilling to sway either direction. It all depends on many different things - namely my partner and their preferences! I hope you enjoyed this brief introduction, and if you continue reading further and something catches your eye... Please don't hesitate to send me a PM for further discussion, plotting, and so forth!​
What to expect?
As a person with far too much free time - more than they'd like to admit - I am almost always around. Due to this, you can expect at minimum two - three replies a day. In terms of length, I typically write multiple paragraphs up to borderline novella. Whenever I get into writing, if the concept is good enough then good luck with stopping me!

Communication!
While I understand the majority of us are here to enjoy ourselves and get our rocks off, I am looking for a friend ( with some benefits~ ) first, writing partner second. Tell me about yourself! What do you enjoy watching? Reading? What are your hobbies and interests?
Building a bond with my writing partner almost always helps to accentuate the joy of writing with them.

Femboys.
Lots... and lots of femboys! That is all I am currently writing these days.

Multiple roleplays!
Tired of our current one? New idea come to mind? Then lets do it!
I'm more than willing to tackle multiple roleplay at once with my partner.
More stories = more fun!​

What I'm NOT looking for
It was easier to throw together the few things I won't do. If you approach me with any of these then I will simply ignore your request - sorry!

Younger characters
Characters below the age of 18? Not interested in the slightest.
Male partners
I understand a lot of femboys are often paired with male characters, however this is a pairing I am not very interested in... Sorry fellas! I'd much rather a cute, femimine guy being topped and dominated by a powerful woman.
Animals
I do enjoy monsters, however I draw a hard line when it comes to feral, non-sentient creatures.
IRL Face claims
Not too interested in IRL claims! I find it off putting compared to drawn, anime, etc. claims.

Ai art
I've had a few partners in the past use Ai generated images of their characters, and truth be told... I don't find them all that appealing.

Kinks!
I'm into quite a bit of kinks, and unfortunately I haven't had the time to create an f-list. As such, I'll only list the primary kinks I am searching for!
Nothing is mandatory, and all are open for discussion for the most part.

Feet
Footjobs, foot worship, kissing and sucking. Anything and everything involving feet are considered my absolute favorite!
A lack of including this will probably heavily diminish my interest in writing.

Older Partners
Who doesn't enjoy a beautiful, older women who knows what she wants?
Would prefer a partner willing to play an older woman aged 30 and up.

Age Differences
What goes better with an older woman? A younger guy, pent up and eager to show how much of a big man he is...
( Once more, NO characters below 18! )

Size Differences
A larger, taller woman overpowering and dominating a smaller guy?
Or maybe a smaller guy taking control and showing size isn't everything?
No matter who you are, everyone enjoys a good bit of size differences.~

Ass
Anal, facesitting, analingus, hotdogging, there's something about a fat ass that just calls for appreciation.

Smaller Dicks
Too many people fantasize about being hung, powerful men... While I'm not opposed to writing a beast of a femboy, there is
something utterly charming about a beautiful, feminine guy with a pathetic, tiny dick.

Pubic Hair
This is more specifically in regard to my partner.
I simply adore a woman who isn't afraid to let herself go all natural.

Fandoms
I am in multiple fandoms! Naturally there are some that are desired more than others.
Fandoms that are currently craved will be highlighted in yellow!

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Skyrim
Street Fighter
Nier Automata
God of War
Mortal Kombat
Genshin Impact
Honkai Star Rail
Zenless Zone Zero
Wuthering Waves

DC
Marvel
Pokemon
Monster Musume
Final Fantasy
Resident Evil
Dark Souls
Demon Souls
Elden Ring

Bloodborne
Sekiro
Re:Zero
Fate Series​

Fandom Desires
There are many different ideas that can be had with the numerous fandoms I'm in.
So instead, I'll list characters I'd be interested in writing with!

Naruto
Tsunade

Street Fighter
Juri Han
Chun-Li

Nier
2B
2P
A2

God of War
Freya
Sif

Genshin Impact
Shenhe
Arlecchino
Raiden Shogun
Mona
Hu Tao
Dehya

Honkai Star Rail
Topaz
Guinaifen
Jade
Black Swan
Sparkle
Hanya
Natasha
Yukong
Kafka
Acheron
Feixiao

Zenless Zone Zero
Grace
Nicole
Ellen
Zhu Yuan
Jane Doe

DC
Wonder Woman

Pokemon
Cynthia
Lusamine
Cogita
Melony
Drasna

Resident Evil
Jill Valentine
Lady Dimitrescu
Ada Wong

Final Fantasy
Tifa Lockhart

Dark Souls
Gwyenevere
Priscilla
Dancer of the Boreal Valley
Sister Friede
Rosaria Mother of Rebirth
Firekeeper

Elden Ring
Queen Marika
Malenia
Rennala
Ranni
Sellen
Melina

Fate
Minamoto no Raikou
Scheherazade
Gorgon
Sanzang
Ishtar
Quetzalcoatl

Misc
Mei-Mei ( Jujutsu Kaisen )
Amazoness ( Dragon's Crown )
Sorceress ( Dragon's Crown )
Sadako ( The Ring )
Frieren ( Frerien )
Urbosa ( Legend of Zelda )
Zelda ( Legend of Zelda )
Yukari Takeba ( Persona 3 )
Toriumi Isako ( Persona 3 )
Tae Takemi ( Persona 5 )
Korra ( Legend of Korra )
Lara Croft ( Tomb Raider )
Kiriko ( Overwatch )​

Original Plots + Pairs
This will be a list of various plots that are not tied to any fandoms.
Those that are underlined represent who I intend on playing.
* Open
** Always down for
*** Craving the most

⬤ The Prince is a puppet ( Oni Prince x Experienced Queen )***
MC is the prince of a small, secluded village of oni. Raised with the utmost luxuries always on hand and spoiled beyond belief by his parents, he has never once known a life of struggle or hardship.
Eventually his negligence to learn and grow into the shoes that await him come back to bite him, as an unexpected tragedy strikes.
Succumbing to an illness, the Oni king has passed - forcing the crown to fall onto the shoulders of the arrogant, inexperienced prince. Hopeful at first, soon the village begins to lose faith.
In one final effort to regain power, an arranged marriage has been formed behind the former-prince's back.
In order to thrive, the village requires an experienced ruler. A powerful one. Despite the staggering difference in age, YC, a widowed queen, accepts this offer.
A new home to rule, a prince to puppeteer, and all the riches she could ever desire...
How could any sane woman turn this offer down?

⬤ From sandstone to glory ( Egyptian Prince x Egyptian Queen )***
This story follows a similar structure to the plot above, only the setting revolves around Egyptian mythology instead.

⬤ An unexpected savior ( Kitsune x Lost woman )*
Kitsune are often seen as mischevious tricksters. But what of a former human turned monster?
Residing deep in the mountainside, a lone figure tends to an abandoned temple turned inn.
Despite a lack of visitors, the doors remain open at all hours, never turning a soul away.
What happens when a soul arrives, lost and in need of aid?​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom