Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's little pets [NSFW] kittykatie x Forceful Consent

Daddy’s little princess was going to look the cutest covered and coated in his cum. He could tell she was working harder and harder against him and he assumed that she was closing in on an orgasm as well. Of course, at the end of the day, her orgasm didn’t matter compared to his and if he wanted to coat her face, that was exactly what he was going to do, whether she got to cum or not.

“You’re….going …. To make…..daddy cum!” He roared from behind her, delving deep into her ass one more time before pulling out of her, leaving one well of a gape as he tugged on her leash, forcing her down into the ground in front of him, the only thing that mattered in this moment was his orgasm and how cute her pretty little face was going to look when it was coated with it. “Oh fuck I’m cumming!” He moaned, closing his eyes for a moment as he stroked out the first hot load of his cum right into her hair, her forehead and eyes.

She gasped and screamed as she felt she was getting close and so was he. She wanted it. She needed it. She craved to be his little dirty princess. But just as they were about to cum he pulled out leaving her suddenly feeling very empty. He pulled on the leash and she obediently turned to face him and sunk to her knees. She suspected what was about to happen and she welcomed it.

She rose her head and looked up at him as his thick cock hovered over her face. Tyler, her Daddy, was moaning as he stroked out the load. She waited, her hands tucked behind her back, her mouth and eyes open waiting for her reward.

He grunted and his monster cock spasmed and shit thick cables of white cum. It splashed on her face, in her red hair, on her eyes and on her lips and in her mouth. It was thick and salty and virile. She tasted his manhood and knew that she had been marked. She sat still looking up at him with his cum on her face. She waited for him to finish as her pussy dripped unsated and her orgasm unfulfilled...

Tyler, her step father, looked down finally at his work with a smile as he saw his pretty little princess coated in his seed.
“You look beautiful,” he told her reassuringly as he tapped his cock head on her lips a bit to get the last drop of his semen out. He was a bit out of breath, there was no mistaking that, but he had done all he intended and then some with her tonight, looking forward to the spoils of his conquest tomorrow as well.

“Your leash and collar never come off unless daddy takes them off,” he told her sternly before picking up his clothes. He was clearly done with her for now and fine with leaving her wanting for an orgasm.
“And if your lingerie doesn’t have lace, don’t wear it, it needs to match your collar.” He explained to her before he walked over to her closet.
“Most of this will need to go, good girls show off their bodies so if I can’t see your ass or tits a good bit in some of this, then it needs to be thrown away,” he explained, turning to her. He assumed she had something more sexual than cloth panties, otherwise he’d have to rectify that.
“Don’t forget your chores in the morning, and I’ll need breakfast,” he concluded and without any after care or kind words, cuddling or loving, he closed the door behind him for the evening. She was just a conquest after all…

She smiled as he tapped his cock on her lips and she licked off the last of his cum. She had hoped he would reward her further by completing her orgasm but he just turned away and walked to her closet. He started criticising her clothes and said she needed more slutty clothes. She didn't have a lot of that but Becci had some so she could probably lend some of hers until she had her own.

As for lingerie...she had many pairs of lace panties and bras. She was not as sexually adventurous as Becci but she still likes to feel sexy. She was about to say as much but Tyler had already left the room.

She knelt there on her knees, his thick cum still dripping off her face. She had no idea what to do. Was she supposed to go to bed now? Was she supposed to clean off her face? Was she to wear the leash and collar to bed? Her brain was mush and she was at a complete loss. She guessed that she was supposed to go to bed naked still wearing his cum and collar because he had not said otherwise...

Katie had a fitful sleep. Her mind was still cock addled and her hole still ached and her pussy still throbbed but she knew it was what Daddy wanted.

The following morning Katie woke up still covered in Daddy's cum and still wearing his collar and leash. She got up, went to her lingerie drawer and took out a pair of white lace thong panties. She slipped them up and then decided to put on a pair of white thigh high stockings and black high heel stilettos. She wanted to look pleasing for Daddy. She looked in the mirror and nodded in approval. She decided not to put on make up except for lipstick, she didn't want to ruin Daddy's cum on her face.

She hurried down the stairs and began breakfast. She stood there at the stove in her thong, heels, stockings and collar, the leash hung neatly between her breasts. She was busy with scrambled eggs and bacon when she heard a gasp of surprise behind her. She spin around and saw Becci standing there in her sleep shirt.

"What the frak, sis?! What the hells are you wearing...and why? Don't tell me you had a boy over? You did didn't you, you little minx. And you say nothing." Becci rushed to Katie and hugged her but then recoiled.

"Wait...are you wearing a collar? And leash? And is that cum on your face? What the hells is going on?"

Tyler slept like a king, like a conquering warrior, his seed drained from his cock, the thought of total victory in his mind as he slept. He had just taken his step daughters anal virginity and she had loved it, and begged for him to do it. Submissive girls were so easy in the end. Becci was going to be a totally different proposition though….

The morning came and no thoughts or doubts or regret filled his mind as he woke with a smile and a hard on. Today was going to be a fantastic day. He slipped into a black v neck shirt and just left his black boxers on as he headed downstairs, already smelling the breakfast that his new conquest was making for him. Then he heard an additional, yet familiar voice, of that of Katie’s sister Becci….

Remaining out of sight around the corner of the kitchen he heard Beccis inquisition of her sister. It was true that it would have been like Katie to have a boy over and obviously she had chosen to keep the leash and collar on like a good girl. Tyler smiled at the thought of her keeping his cum on her face all night as well. Tyler remained in place though, curious to see what his new conquest would say in response. Would she claim him boldly as he ‘daddy’ or hide her infidelity ? Would she try to corrupt her sister?

Katie recoiled at Becci's berating. She stood there in silence as Becci ranted about not letting me claim women, how women need to be strong and use their sexuality as a weapon to get what they wanted. Becci tore into Katie for not using her sensitivity and natural submissive naturals to get men to be her toys. Instead she became the toy of a stupid man.

That was it. Katie lost it. "How dare you! You don't know anything about him. He is what I always wanted. He is what I always needed. He is the Daddy I always craved" Katie shouted back as she protectively hung onto the leash imagining it was Daddy holding on to it for strength.

Becci snorted and shook her head. "Daddy? Seriously? You call him Daddy? What does he call you? His little princess? As he uses your face for target practice? And you let him? Not only let him but you left that...that...filth on your face. And what the hells are you wearing? You never wear stockings and heels around the house! In fact I don't think I have ever seen you in stilettos. Katie...please...please tell me you are joking. Please tell me that you have not become...this..."

It was clear that just because Katie was the older of the two of them, it didn’t mean that she was the more dominant or forceful. That was quite evident to Tyler as he listened to her berate Katie and talk down to her. It was interesting that when she used the term daddy she seemed to do it in such an endearing way as she tried to defend him. Well perhaps it was time for him to come to her defense as well and she her his protection.

“Good morning ladies, it’s good to see….both of you…” Tyler said as he turned the corner and looked straight at Becci although the temptation to stare at Katie was quite strong. Perhaps Becci would notice that Tyler didn’t seem distressed about seeing Katie naked or covered in cum, the fact that he was in his boxers, his hard on quite evident. Would it seem to bother Katie?

“It would seem last night you broke one of the house rules…” Tyler told her, his tone stern and deep, “Not a good girl at all, your sister has to take your punishment for you….” He told her roughly, “I hope your boyfriends cock was worth it…” he jeered.

Katie was about to tear into Becci again but then Tyler walked in. Katie immediately stepped back and lowered her eyes. Becci turned to Tyler and glared at him and his boxers.

"Urg...what the frak are you doing here? I am sure I 'requested' that you let us know if you were coming over. And as for 'your' rules...pfft..." Becci sneered. It took her a second for the words to sink in that Katie was punished because of Becci.

"Wait?! What?! Punished?! What the frak do you mean punished?!" Becci yelled as she turned to Katie. It was then that she noticed Katie's obviously becoming submissive. She cocked her head and raised an eyebrow before turning back to Tyler. "Exactly what do you mean by punished? Do exactly did you do?"

“And I’ve told you that I don’t give a fuck about your requests. This is my house and you are allowed to stay here, just as I allow your mother to be my wife…” Tyler retorted harshly. He was not an entirely patient man and something about Becci just brought that out in him. She asked about the punishment her sister had received and Tyler was hoping this would be a trigger to start to break her down. She was damn stubborn but he knew she loved and looked up to her sister.

Tyler beckoned for Katie to come over to him, waiting for her response and grabbing her leash when she got close enough, forcing her to bend over and turn around so show her bare ass, red and bruised from his spanking of her last night. Of course she might also notice that her sisters asshole hadn’t completely recovered either and still gaped a bit.

“Corporal punishment works as well now as it does when you’re younger, the target is just larger. And before you say anything else, just know that it was worse for her because she tried to cover for you and lied to me about your whereabouts…” He told her harshly, “Something she won’t do again I’m sure…, right?” He asked, looking down at Katie whose face had been placed right in front of his bulge.

Katie stood there, in silence, as the two went at each other. She wanted to tell Becci to just be a gud gurl, like she was, and submit to Daddy but Katie knew that Becci would not to do that, not easily. So she stood there, holding onto the leash like a security blanket, eyes to the ground.

"What?! Corporal punishment? What did you actually spank my sister like...like...like some child?! You know she is at college. She is a grown woman. She isn't a girl and certainly not yours to punish. How dare you...you...you fucking pig!"

Becci was going too far and Katie knew that there would be repercussions. Only Katie wasn't sure she would stick up for Becci this time, not of it meant defying Daddy again.

Then Daddy called Katie over. Katie walked toward Tyler, her heels echoing in the sudden deathly silence. Becci watched in horror as Katie walked over to Tyler, hand him the leash attached to the collar and bend over without hesitation. Becci gasped as she saw the red and blue on Katie's butt cheeks. Wait...was Katie's arsehole...no...not that.

"No Daddy. Your girl will not disobey Daddy again and won't lie to Daddy again..." Katie responded softly but audibly. Becci was beside herself. She turned to lunge at Tyler but Katie was in the way, almost barring Becci access. Becci couldn't believe what this monster had done to her sister.

"You let her go this instant and get out of this house. I don't care that you are married to our mother and I do t care that you 'allow' us to live here. This is abuse and if you do not get out now I am calling the cops!"

"Becci...please...please just stop. Do wot Daddy says. Daddy knows best." Katie pleaded almost hypnotically...

It was obvious at this point that Katie was her Daddys little toy, however, Becci still had a lot to learn. Tyler watched as her reaction to his statement about corporal punishment, finally hit home with her. There was almost a wry smile, almost a mischievous smile that plastered on his face as he watched her realization. He practically reveled in her response, her lunching at him, and her words that were meant to land, just shrug off his shoulders, as if they were nothing.

Then, of course, to top all of that off, Katie stepped in between them and defended him. He didn’t need her to defend him, however, it was nice to see her solidify her allegiance to him over her sister. Such an allegiance would certainly come in handy, later on. Speaking of handy, as she lunged at him, Tyler made a concerted effort to catch her arm, and he held it roughly in without remorse. He was outside of her striking distance, since Katie was in between the two of them.

“You will not speak to me in such a manner. I am your daddy to after all…” he told her in a rough and harsh tone, harsher than any tone he had taken with Katie. Her sister needed a much firmer hand of guidance. He also knew that she was a lesbian, so she was going to need a different type of furnace all together. “If a disciplined, your sister for being associated with your disobedience, what more do you think I will do to you for directly define or disrespecting me in front of her?!” He asked and with a firm grip on her hand, his thumb pressing into the pressure point on her wrist, with the intention of buckling, her knees, and having her kneel before him. Pain was a good motivator.

Becci growled as Tyler caught her wrist and held it right. She winced as she felt the thumb dig into the fleshy softness. She tried to wretch her wrist free but his grip held fast. She felt her knees begin to give as she fought the electric pain. A tear of excertion stung her cheek as she flowered at him and then at Katie and then back at him.

"You.Are.Not.My.Daddy." she spoke through gritted teeth but she knew that she wasn't winning this fight. She had always been a willful child and her will just got stronger and more belligerent the older she got and, of course, her coming out as gay just made that rebellion all the more stronger. She never hid the fact that she was not into boys but when she discovered she was into girls and that her mother disapproved, well that just added fuel to the fire.

She glared at Tyler as the pain in her arm grew with intensity. Katie watched helplessly and mouthed "just give in..."
But Becci didn't want to give in. She wouldn't crumble. She would resist. But the pain in her arm was just too much and, eventually, she was on her knees, her arm raised in his grip.

Tyler knew that she would be stubborn, but he didn’t realize that she was going to have as high of a pain tolerance as she did. She didn’t realize this, but it was definitely going to be more fun for him in the end because of that. Becci was fighting back against him, and it just made him press into her arm even tighter until finally, he felt her reluctantly crumble in front of him until she was on her knees.

“I can tell that you were going to be the bad girl out of the group. Your sister has already excepted the role of being my good girl but if you want to be the bad girl in the family….” He smirked as his freehand collided with her face, open, handed as he slapped her across her right cheek, rather roughly. He imagined that she had not been struck by a man before. The experience could certainly be jarring.

“And before you think about running to your mother and tattling on me, realize that my hold on her is even tighter than the one that I have on you right now.” He told her with a great deal of confidence before he bent down and gripped her neck with his left hand, and tending to take her breath away with a quick tight squeeze. “Bad girls….especially lesbians….need to be manhandled….” He concluded.

Katie gasped and put her hands to her mouth in shock as Tyler slapped Becci through the face. Katie backed away, she knew Becci was a strong independent woman and she had only ever been hit by a boy...once. He never hit a girl again after that.

Becci grimaced as she felt him squeeze her wrist tighter, it felt like it would break. But that indignity was nothing compare to the slap. She yelped as her face snapped to the side at the sharp slap. She slowly returned her gaze to him. Her glare hotter than the warm sting on her cheek. She gritted on her teeth and was about to rise to her feet and confront him...

But then he gripped her neck, tight. She her Katie gasp again as Becci grabbed at the thick strong hand that vice gripped her neck. She fumbled at the fingers, trying to get purchase, if she could just get a good grip on one of them but she already felt the warm fuzz of unconsciousness begin to close in on her. She felt her body begin to numb as she fought for air. She felt completely humiliated by the fact that she was in her knees, slapped and gripped and at the mercy of this...this...pig

“I know you’re going to want to fight back. I know that you think you want to be independent and you want to be stubborn, but in the end, just like your sister, and mother because you’re a woman, deep down, you want to be put in your place” he scheduled at her, almost in a snarl as he felt her body becoming more or less deadweight as he choked her out. It was not his intention to make her go unconscious however, it would truly drive home the point of how powerless she was in front of him. He also didn’t need to worry about Katie telling anyone about his actions.

Truly, his words probably became a mumbled mess as she danced around being conscience, and it was only after he felt her going practically numb that he released her arm and essentially allowed her to hang herself on his firm and unwavering grip on her neck. Katie had only needed a light choker to be subjugated to him. She was going to need something much more extreme. humiliation was a good tool to break someone’s well, pain was also an excellent tool, and she was going to need both, and then some. A challenge he didn’t mind excepting.

Thud. Becci’s body collapsed on the floor as he finally released her from his grip. He looked over at her sister and then back at Becci. “Do you want your sister to be part of our family? For her to have me as her daddy too?” He asked as he approached Katie, a little turned on from his recent dominance of Becci, his hand going to her pussy as he gripped her right next to her sisters unconscious body.

Becci was fighting unconsciousness but she knew she was failing. She felt her arm drop limp as he let go of her wrist. She felt tears well in the corner of her eyes as she felt them glaze over. She glanced over at Katie and pleaded silently for help but her sister just stood there and watched in rapt awe. Before slipping entirely into breath-restrticted sleep she could have sworn Katie smiled. But she couldn't be sure as she felt her body surrender. She slumped to the ground as he released her neck.

Katie smiled and nodded as Tyler approached her and asked her if she wanted Becci as part of their new family.

"Oh yes Daddy. I want that very badly..." She paused and thought before replying "but she won't want to Daddy...she is too her own. She is too independent." Katie then gasped as he gripped her smooth moist pussy firmly in the hand that just recently choked out her sister. She groaned and squirmed on his hand and slowly rode his hand.

Tyler continued to grow her pussy, his fingers pressed against her soft and moist folds, but he pressed into her firmly, almost lifting her up off her feet. “I know she won’t want me to be her daddy. I fully expected that. However, she looks up to you as her big sister, and you will need to set a good example for her.” he told her as he gave the leash around her neck, a nice tug, as he removed his hand from her pussy, forcing her down onto her knees in front of him.

He figured that Becci would be unconscious, long enough for him to enjoy Katie’s mouth again, and all of this, for slowness had given him quite the hard on which proceeded to flop out and smack her face rather abruptly as he unzipped his pants. “Put it in your throat,” he purred, before he moved his hand to the back of her head, grabbing a handful of her hair, and brought her down over his engorged head.

“You’re going to help me bring your sister into our family. I know you must find her body as attractive as I do. Perhaps we need to play into her lusts at first to help break her down.” He muttered as he gagged Katie and his fat cock. Such a lewd scene with Katie throating her stepfather next to her unconscious sister, that her stepfather had just choked out.

Katie squirmed and moaned as Tyler groped her moist warm pussy. His fingers roamed the soft velvet smooth folds before driving several fingers up into her making her gasp.

He tugged on the leash and pulled Katie to her knees. She knew what was coming and she was ready for it. She opened her mouth as his cock flopped out and slapped her in the face. He guided her mouth over his cock and drove down. She gagged and sputtered but sucked and licked as he spoke.

She felt a little grossed out by what he was suggesting but she also wanted to please him so she would do what he wanted of her.

“That’s a good girl, take daddy’s cock nice and deep,” He gasped above her as he pulsed in her mouth as he slammed her head back and forth onto his shaft, his cock head landing with a thud against the back of her throat, followed by him holding her there to elicit a gag which then allowed him to pop into her throat forcefully only to roughly pull her back off his cock again and repeat the process again and again. Should a process leading to absurdly lewd sounds filling the room.

“You’re going to make my cum, I bet you want to wear it again, don’t you?” He purred as he thrusted roughly into Katie’s mouth, using her as nothing more than a fleshlight for his cock. “Put your hand on my balls and milk that cum out,” he ordered her, obviously in a forceful and demanding mood, turned on by his abuse of Becci. He almost wanted her to wake up, just so she could see what her life would look like soon enough. Of course if she did wake up soon, she was going to wake up in a totally different position then when she was last awake.

Katie gagged and sputtered as her Daddy fucked her throat roughly and without remorse. She knew that she was nothing to him except something to load his cum into...or onto...but she didn't care anymore. She was his and that is all that matter.

Her tongue slid over the cock that raped her mouth and throat. Her shaven pussy leaked and dripped between her thighs. Her perky breasts hopped with every thrust and her nipples her hard from arousal. She glanced over to her sister's prone body. She could see that Becci was still out but there was movement. She wouldn't be out for much longer.

Katie reached up and started fondling her Daddy's hanging heavy balls. She wanted him to cover her with his cum. She wanted him to mark her as his property. She wanted to please him.

Becci groaned. Her head was still thick with butterflies. She was fighting unconsciousness but being deprived of oxygen was making it difficult to open her heavy eyelids. She was vaguely aware of lewd grunting and slobbering and gagging sounds but it seemed like it was coming from another world...

There was no mistaking that Katie was being abused and her throat raw and throbbing from the fucking it was receiving, but being the good girl that she was, she didn’t resist or fight back. The collar and leash had broken her and she was his to with as he pleased. Several more loud grunts were heard and she felt him pop her finally off his cock and then the hot reward of a thick rope of her daddy’s cum landing on her face and hair. He moaned in pleasure and satisfaction s over her, holding her in place to finish properly coating her face in his semen before released her head. He was done with his toy for now.

His attention needed to be on Becci who, he noticed was beginning to stir. He put himself together and told Katie to watch her sister before he left the kitchen for a moment, only to return in short order with a set of ropes and other objects in his hand that would probably be foreign to Katie. What happened next could only have been performed by someone with years of experience, such precision and skill, quickness and finesse as he manipulated Becci’s body, bringing her to the couch, work completed, fitting the ball gag into her mouth as she started to rouse from unconsciousness. At least her had done her the favor of keeping her clothes on. For now….

Katie purred as Daddy pulled out of her mouth and shit thick ropes of cum over her face and hair. She felt it drop on her face heavily. She felt the warm load coat her cheeks and lips and hair. She knelt in sublime pleasure knowing that she has pleased her Daddy.

She nodded as he left the room. She watched Becci with interest as Daddy's cum began to dry on her skin or drip off in drips. After a bit he returned with lengths of rope and other stuff she didn't recognise. She watched as he deftly moved the unconscious form of Becci to the couch and started wrapping the cords of rope around her helpless body. She watched as it wrapped around her chest and breasts making her breasts look more pronounced, her wrists bound behind her back and elbows pulled tightly together, making Becci moan in her fugue state. This made her breasts push out further. Her ankles were bound together and then pulled up and bound to her wrists. Katie smiled as she realised that Becci would be totally helpless. She also saw the purpose of the red ball as Tyler slid the ball between Becci's lips and buckled it behind her head. It would silence the petulant sister.

Becci was mildly aware of being moved. She was vaguely aware of her body being tugged and pulled at. She needed softly as something invaded her mouth but it all felt like a strange far off dream...

Smack! The force and sting of Tyler’s hand colliding with Becci’s cheeks again would more than likely have been enough to arouse her out of her unconscious stupor. Now that she was sufficiently helpless and immobile, and completely at his whim, there was no need for her to be unconscious. She needed to understand the gravity of things, and whereas he knew that this would be a persistent, and perhaps long process, it was important for her to realize how easily, how quickly, and how effectively he could turn her into a helpless little girl no matter how stubborn she thought she was or how independent, or how strong.

“Wake up Becci, you’ve been a naughty girl and it’s time for you to see what that earns you in this household.” He told her roughly, reaching down and giving her head a tug by her hair to help jolt her back into the realm of the living. He also used it to force her to look at him and much like he had done with Katie. He brought his crotch up to her nose and basically stuffed her against the jeans so she could smell the musk and the after scent of his cum, still on Katie’s face and also on his cock. The smell of a man, give it enough time, could be overwhelming, even to the most stubborn of lesbians…

Becci jolted at the sharp and sudden slap. She jerked and bucked but found her body bound in an uncomfortable and restricting position. She pulled at the bonds holding her in a strict hogtie, trying to get free but he had tied her too tight. She bit hard into the ball gag filling her mouth and pushed at it with her tongue to force it out but to no avail.

She yelped into the gag as he yanked her head back by her hair, making Becci look up at him. She shot poisonous daggers at him as he spoke. He thrust his disgusting crotch to her face. She tried to shy away but the grip on her hair made movement near impossible. She could smell his musk and drying cum. She glanced over at Katie who was submissively kneeling behind him, her face covered in his cum and a leash hanging between her breasts. She glared back at him. He would not break her but she would destroy him for what he did to Katie...

Back
Top Bottom