Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Subbi fem-boi at college

kittykatie

Planetoid
Hi. This would be my second thread request post, this one is a bit more specific.

Firstly I should introduce myself and MC.
I have been rping in one way or another most my life. I am a huge geek and play board games, table top wargames, I paint figurines and also write (I tend to write horror short stories themed towards the Cthuhlu mythos).
I consider myself a fairly decent writer and often write at least two paragraphs but I feed off my fellow player, if they put int he effort then so do I.
I am into bondage and bdsm. I do like collars and gags and pet play and impact play. Also into force feminization or forced sissification.
I prefer long term but will do short term. I can do either thread posts or DMs. I am pretty busy so I don't always reply immediately but I try to reply at least once a day.
As for MC and the characters I play...
I play subbi characters who either start as very fem, or trans, or full women.

The particular thread idea I have here is MC is between the ages of 20 and 25 and has left home to college so (s)he could become the girl she always wanted to be. She has always been femme so has started dressing and acting as a girl on campus in a town far from anybody that knows her.
Things go sideways when somebody (YC) discovers her secret and decides to Dub-con or blackmail her into becoming his/her submissive girlfriend and sex toy.

Keen for heavy domination like TPE, public use and humiliation, bondage, pet play and making MC be total submissive to YC even going as far as at parties (or Frats) putting me on display or having me wearing humiliating outfits or even just lingerie and collar and leash.

If this piques your interest let me know.

Kisses
Katie

Back
Top Bottom