Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sci-fi, Alien and Monster prompts

Work In Progress, ( I will be adding more soon!)

Your group of 30 or so descended a ramp from the sleek white space shuttle to an open area that served as an atrium to the resort’s open-air lobby. The setting foreign sun warmed your skin, looming large across the horizon, painting the beach sands a bright orange.

Smiling widely at the foot of the ramp, was the creature that had captured your imagination. A Taur. He stood at possibly 8 or 9 feet tall. Shoulders broader than the most exaggerated superhero. Blocky torso and legs hinted at his alien origin. He was swathed in a cream colored robe with green accents at the fringes of the hood and sleeves, loose fitting and flowy. On closer inspection, the material was hundreds of almost.. scales. In any case, the robe covered his entire body, leaving only his light gray face and upper neck visible. The robe hung by loops around thick white horns that grew from the front of his face and out the the sides, looking like big bushy eyebrows. His eyes were thin crescents of glowing orange that nestled under his “eyebrows.” So much of his appearance was cloaked in mystery, but his mouth and lips were reassuringly humanlike.

When all of your party had gathered. He made a wet, crackling noise, and as it faded, a bass vibration emanated from him. Tickling the air and gently shaking the soft flesh of the earthlings in front of him. He began to speak in a deep tone, voice reverberating in sync with the deeper bass.

“Good afternoon earthlings, I am Wodiv, your tour guide and concierge for the duration of your stay at the Medusa Bay Resort. Welcome to the planet you call Tau Ceti E, more commonly referred to as Cetus. We at the resort are so happy you’ve chosen to enjoy the balmy weather, calm beaches, and the revitalizing, UV-free caresses of our orange sun. As you may have noticed, I am a Taurean, a silicon-based lifeform native to this planet. The Taurean civilization is much like the human one, though we are much fewer in number and our technology is not so advanced. I am typical of males of my species, known as Taur, and you are unlikely to meet any of our females on the resort, as we guard them closely.” He said with a smile, glancing around at the group of touristy humans hanging on his every word.

“We have human chefs for any dietary needs you may have, as we find that humans don’t deal well with Taurean food. The beach you see in front of the hotel is open 24 hours a day, and so long as you stay within the orange buoys, we can ensure you won’t be maimed or eaten by the seaborn wildlife. A schedule is posted in each of your rooms, with the activities and trips that will be happening each day.”

“But before we get to the fun part there are some things you should know about the Taur. I am a member of the Resonant, which is a mature Taur in his untouched pure form. We are each promised to a female of our species, and as such, pledge to our Maker not to reveal our forms to outsiders. Most of the Taur you will encounter here are of the Corroded. They have already given their life-energy to a female for reproduction. The Corroded cannot speak in the way I am speaking to you, as their bodies are constantly in a state of disintegration and discordance. Because their minds were not as they once were, we use them for manual labor at the resort, and for- for the service of our guests.”
Wodiv’s voice became softer and sadder as he described the state of the Corroded. He picked his eyes back up and he corrected his posture before continuing.

“Regardless, I am not naive. Many of you are here for the pleasures any Taur, even a Corroded can provide. Know this: any attempt to seduce a Taur wearing robes like mine is an insult to our religion and will result in a one way ticket off the planet, Imperial Citizen or not. Any questions?”

---------

(My art is not good, this is just to get a sense of scale)

IMG_1701.jpeg

I am looking for someone interested in fleshing out this world with me. Will you be the first earth woman to seduce a Resonant Taur? If there are changes or additions you’d like to make to the biology or culture of the Taur, please suggest it!

Relevant Kinks: Fantasy raceplay, Power dynamics, Blackmail, Surrealism, Star-crossed Lovers, Dominant women, Impregnation. Loyalty and Betrayal, Cuckold/Cuckquean.

Synthwave music plays

Advertisement opens with a wide shot of a tiny green marble orbiting slowly just outside the event horizon of a gaping black hole

Narrator: “Far out on the rogue planet of Caliptica, the time dilation is such that 1 year on earth is 20 on Caliptica.”

Zoom cut to a sprawling set of linked metal domes that crawl across the green planets surface.

Narrator: “On the planet, we run a cloning facility which serves the desires of a very specific clientele. For a price, you can create the perfect companion that surpasses all of your greatest sexual fantasies.”

Cut to an aerial shot inside one of the domes where the silhouettes of dozens of disparately sized and shaped men and women float in glass vats, while various scientists attend to the apparatuses and tubes connected to them.

Narrator: “Once physical development is completed, mental training and basic education is performed, ensuring obedience and a worldview that matches your desires perfectly.”

The camera cuts to more silhouetted figures seated in front of screens.

“Simply call this number and discuss with our representative what your request is, and within a year the object of your desires will be shipped to your door.”

An overlayed list of possible traits scroll up the screen. Finally, cuts to the company logo, Caliptica Desires.

———
Howdy! I’m looking either

A. Take your order for your perfect mail-order husband, and then play as him. (Preferred)

B. Give you my order for my perfect mail-order bride, and then you would play as her.

Relevant Kinks: himbos/bimbos, brainwashing, misogyny, exaggerated/non-human anatomy, cuckquean/cuckold, breeding.

I am an experienced roleplayer with a variety of kinks

I play long-term. Here or on Discord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom