Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Covert and Sanoci] A girl and her demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
â??My longevity exceeds yours, but for a straight forward answer it has been over 5000 years. There, are you satisfied now?"

He wanted to snap at this mortal; however he was permitted to be her guardian. If she wasn't clueless, the level of hostility could be felt around her. He was a caged animal, trapped in this damn world. For the duration in this realm, Zed was now a pet to some woman with a seal that protected her from harm. Signing, he remained silent and follows Trista around the streets. Removing the sensation he felt in the demon realm as a great warrior, this area contained him to a feeble insect in his mind. Sensing she was nervous, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what worried this babe. Zed was not only her guardian but humanities biggest threat as well.​

Trista expected to hear such an outrageously high number. He was immortal after all, they lived a long time. His response to her question, well the way he did, couldn't help but make her feel bad a bit. She was a person that felt sympathy towards those displeased... she always tried to please the people around her, with her actions and words. She stifled a sigh, before feeling a tap on her shoulder. "Hey Trista," spoke the voice.

It was none other then her Keith. "Oh, hey Keith," she mentioned, briefly glancing her shoulder to Zed before she began to speak to him casually, up until they arrived at school. Finally, she turned to face Zed, motioning him to follow her away from the school entrance to speak in privacy. "So... you wouldn't mind staying outside?"​

â??I have no problem waiting outside. How about I roll over like a damn dog and speak when only you issue it? Iâ??ll be near the stairs; you can call for me after school Trista."

Frustration was building in Zed, feeling imprisoned by the mortal. If only she realized how belittling this was to someone of his caliber. Humiliation was being displayed towards the imposing demon, frankly annoyed that one seal could turn him to a pathetic being with no power. Lowering his head, Zed walked away until he found a corner near the staircase leading to the entrance of the school. Pressing his legs against his chest, he covered his head and went unconscious to end any misery he was suffering.​

Trista was slightly taken back by his response, though partially not. She was well aware he was displeased at being here, being powerless and having to obey her. But was she that bad? She hasn't really made him do anything just yet so she wasn't sure what kept on eating him. She watched him walk off, sighing to herself just as the bell rang. "Shit..." she murmured before sprinting up the steps and towards her locker.

[Not sure if you want me to skip to when she gets out...]​

Trista would never understand how he felt. It wasn't entirely her that brought such rudeness in his speech. This was still a rude awakening, being teleported here instantly and within 24 hours became a powerless demon to a mortal girl. Fury still surrounded him, staying in a passive position as he relaxed. This was likely an appropriate time to leave his sight right away. As the bell rang, Zed went to a deep meditative state for the meanwhile. Because these beings weren't of any threat, the monstrosity was able to stay placid for the time being. Waiting for her return, he stayed motionless for the next few hours.

[ Ya skipping would be best XD ]​

For the next few hours, Trista remained in class, socializing with her friends while paying attention to each lesson. The day went by quick, to her relief. She feared leaving Zed out alone... The final bell rang, and Trista hurried out, grabbing her things and heading off and down the steps to where she last seen Zed, she was stopped almost immediately, by a pair of arms that snaked its way around her waist. She gasped in surprise, glaring a bit at who it was. "Jake... what are you doing?" she quietly demanded, trying to push him off of her.

[ Been busy so I'm sorry for taking long]

Zed was practically annoyed; however during his meditative state he noticed something ominous was approaching Trista. Analyzing the situation, he rose from his position and quickly dashed towards the location of the woman he was supposed to protect. Pinpointing her in the building fairly quick, he began a slow pace until he bumped into Jake. Immediately, Zed moved onward while a wide and clumsy swing was bestowed. Unleashing a right haymaker, the demonic entity stood there unaffected from the attack. With no flinching occurring, the mortal was stroked with fear instantly. Gripping his throat tightly, a scene would likely commence from doing such heroic deeds for this vile woman. With red eyes glaring down, he awaited to see what her response would be.​

"Mmm... Trista come on... I know you miss me," he cooed into her ear, nuzzling his face into the side of the thrashing girl's neck.

Trista exhaled sharply as she glared at him, beyond annoyed. What's worse then having some teen not noticing the form of denial she was giving him? She gripped his arm, trying to pull out of his vice like grip. Where the hell was Zed?! 'Speak of the devil...' she thought, spotting the demonic being that approached with nearly inhuman like speed. It was relief to her that Jake let go, but the fact Zed kept a firm grip on the young man that had been holding her made her glance about in concern. "You can put him down..." she suggested to Zed, doubting that Jake would try any funny business with the inhuman being as her guard.​

â??Iâ??m indifferent towards any bitch that makes the decision to harm you in any way. Before I allow this pitiful man to walk away, I desire to hear the sound of bones shattering."

With all due respect to Trista, Zed was blood thirsty and his demonic origins symbolized the brutal side that was nature to monstrosities such as himself. Raising his left arm back, he sprang it forward into the ribcage with tremendous force within his strike. Giving an ominous look into the eyes of Jake, he held no regard for this inferior being. Dropping him onto the ground roughly, blood would spill from his lips from the might behind his punch. Turning his back on Trista, he began to wander outside as he knew his display of strength would scare off any bastard who wanted to try to sexually assault this mortal. Containing no remorse for humanity, Zed would stay silent to avoid conflicts with this woman.​

Trista was unsure whether to bask and laugh in pleasure at the painful misery Jake. Yet to see blood so clear, the crimson liquid overflowing his lips as he coughed and crumpled to the floor. She gazed in slight horror. Even though he deserved it, he shouldn't have received such a blow. "Zed!" she whispered harshly, knowing the action he took was brutal. Students began to gather around, gazing in horror and disbelief with what was done. Trista felt such remorse for what happened, but she quickly made her leave, hoping that problems wouldn't arouse from this incident. She followed him in a rush, grabbing his arm as she tried to hurry with him besides her.

"You can't just do that! You could go to jail for that! Heck I could get involved even, especially since I'm following you."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom