Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Covert and Sanoci] A girl and her demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Covert Revulsion

It was an ordinary day like any other. Students shuffled into class, kids laughing obnoxiously and slamming their lockers with effortless force. They chatted down the halls, some lingering with their boy friend or girlfriend, stealing a kiss or grope or two. All she intended on doing was focusing on what the board in front of her had written. Trista Morreti kept her eyes focused on the board, barely edging a glance down at the notes she scrawled in pencil. Within moments, class was dismissed, and it was time to leave, something the seventeen year old was relieved over. The slim and slender brunette headed towards her locker, grabbing her things and heading towards the library.

After two hours of nonstop homework, she noticed a peculiar book that caught her attention. It looked old, fragile, bound by worn leather with a title she wasn't sure on pronouncing. Without another moments of hesitation, she grabbed the book and left for home. Once arriving home, she headed upstairs, dropping her things, and moving to her room to shower. She gazed at her face, which was smooth, her skin cream color, her eyes a light hazel. She rubbed her face before finally turning her attention to the book that caught her interest.

Trista flipped through pages, not able to understand many of them until one page, which she felt call out to her. She brushed her fingertips against the pages, and slowly began to chant the words, dimming her bedroom light before she spoke the tantilizing words. Trista admitted to feeling a rush of emotion through her, then nothing. She arched a thin brow, 'Well?' she thought, looking around. Nothing but silence. Stifling a sigh, she tossed the book onto her desk, pulling on a tee shirt, and pajama pants, before moving into her bed, curling up under the covers, and fell asleep.

Roaming in the depth of Makai wasn't what Zed called very ideal. If there was one thing to describe this forsaken place, tedious would be the choice of words for the gigantic demon. Glancing in a bored manner at the pond of blood, Zed realized that being immortal within such a chaotic region would only force him to do strenuous activities to nullify such boredom from his conscious. Sensing someone outside of his boundaries, her chanting was forcing him from this cursed territory. Smiling ominously, this was something he was looking forward towards, diminishing from the realm instantly.

Appearing before Trista, Zed was now in her world. Noticing major differences in the environment, he was naturally pleased to be somewhere different for once. Although she was sleeping, the behemoth of a demon could feel something enveloping her form. Unaware of what she did to summon him here, Zed would pin her arms roughly and give a deadly glare towards this mortal.

230px-Mitsuomi_takayanagi.JPG

Zeds don an imposing stature, characterized by his muscular exterior and naturally his height of six feet ten. A serious demeanor was drawn all over his image; however it was obvious something malicious lurked around his form. With crimson hues staring at her intensely, Zed immediately spoke to her in a blunt, deep, but lurid like tone.

â??So, did you summon me here?"​

Trista slept with ease, a serene sense as she rested herself. Everything seemed alright, until she felt an undeniable pressure on her limbs, her bed sinking in with added weight clearly not hers. She stirred, her brows twisting in slight confusion as she slowly parted her eyelids. Everything was dark, her eyes blinking open and slowly widening to see the imposing figure above her.

She felt her throat clench in fear as she stared at him, completely dumbfounded. "S-summoned?" Trista replied, almost dumbly. How was she to react with some tall, mysterious man right in her room? When she was sure everything was locked and secured. "I..." her voice trailed off as she stared up at him.​

â??Out with it mortal! I know you are the woman who teleported me in this world. I can feel an abnormal aura around your presence, thus it concludes you are the entity who summoned me. Humor me woman, if you are indeed oblivious to what you did, here is my question for you. Out of all your activities today, which one was unusual that might be involved in bringing beings like me here?"

She was daunted; Zed knew that much from the body language displayed by this mortal. Wielding his superhuman abilities precisely, his hearing was accurate enough at this distance to hear her heartbeat rising excessively. Pondering if beings within her realm never seen a demon, perhaps this wasn't the case as her reaction wasn't of pure fright at the moment. Close to mounting her, Zed would move in closer to stare into her pupils in a callous way.​

Trista heard him try and tell her to speak out with why she had summoned him. Why did she really? There wasn't really any reason why, just out of mild curiosity. But now how was she to tell him this? Was he really a demon? Trista pondered this, her eyes admiring his handsome features, his eyes were red, which signaled he wasn't normal. She was nervous, unsure of how to behave. He looked pretty normal, except for his odd colored hues.

"I found a book and just read the words aloud... I really didn't intend on bringing you here, honestly," she insisted, her voice quivering slightly. Then he had to be a demon... he just had too. She returned his gaze, a faint fear gnawing inside her stomach as he loomed over her. What would happen if her parents came in? Would they see him hovering over her and immediately presume the worst of it? "I... can't believe I managed to though..." she whispered breathlessly.​

((This is the part where perhaps you should start showing you have some sort of power over him. If you want of course))

"If you had no intentions in summoning me here, then I guess I'm stuck in this forsaken world for a while. I might as ravage your body, considering I haven't gotten a good fuck in such a long time. I hope you're deflowered or else this penetration will put you in agony for the first couple of minutes."

Giving a bold response to the mortal, what he told Trista in anybody's mind would have a considering this was sexual assault. Intending to enjoy his time away from Makai, his serrated teeth which she would quickly analyze as unusual would start to tear from the center of her chest. Was he planning on devouring her? Some might have had such an assumption; however this wasn't the case for the vile demon. Tearing the cloth of her tee shirt, he was blunt with his last statement. He planned on having intercourse and if she was unwilling, he would have to cruelly force her to enjoy his sexual advancements.​

((Mhm.))

Trista gritted her teeth silently, his vulgar words sending a ray of anger to flare in her. She would, over her dead body allow this demon to ravage her like she was some piece of meet, or some common whore. Demon or not, she wouldn't simply lie their motionless and allow him to continue with his dark deeds of desire. "No!" she whispered harshly, immediately pushing him away and trying to pull her body from under his weight.

She used any force in her to push him off, to try and scramble out of bed and seek safety. Certainly there was some sense of limitation for this demon! He couldn't have so much power. If he did, Trista Morreti had unintentionally set off a being of chaos into the world. Way to fuckin' go. "Stop it, get off me!" she commanded, desperately wanting to shout and dispel this situation which seemed very much like some awful dream.​

Her desperate escape wouldn't be futile this time around. Unknown to either of them, Trista wielded some sort of power over him. When she commanded the imposing entity to be removed, an aura instantly only seen by Demon burst from her body and with her pitiful push caused him to be driven a few feet back. Hearing tales of such events, he grunted in anger as there was a spell in whatever she used to summon him.

Although he was reluctant to listen to the mortal, somehow she was blessed to the point where he couldn't harm her intentionally. As anger began to build, Zed just backed away and sat on the floor with fury in his eyes. Whatever protection she was employed with, it didn't save her from him revealing some of her breast. Smiling in a sickening way, he spoke to her in a furious tone.

"Ah, so just because you have some sort of seal surrounding your body, you truly believe your safe from me Bitch?â?, he yelled as this was the first time someone so inferior was capable of hindering his actions. Growling, he continued to glare while staying silent.​

Trista wasn't all to sure there was much of a possibility she may pull on the demon that advanced on her, intending to rape her then and there in her room. She turned her head away, yelping slightly when she heard the tear in her shirt. It was horror to her that such thing1 as this might be happening, and she felt even on the verge of tears from fear and anger. She heard the sound of a whoosh being heard in her ears.

To see him having been blown back because of his intentions. She felt her face redden in embarrassment and the fury she felt towards him. She quickly tried to show decency and pulled together the shirt he had tattered with his bare teeth. She pushed herself further up against her bed, back pressed firmly against the wall as she stared at him with a sense of hostility. It was pure relief that he hadn't been able to try and rape her, God knows what could've happened... Even though she wasn't a virgin anymore... it nevertheless would've probably hurt.

Since he hadn't been able to hurt her... she did have a sense of power over him, which almost made her smirk outwardly. "I, actually, do think I'm safe from you," she murmured, glaring at him as she did. She moved towards the desk, flipping open the book, "There's gotta be some spell that reverses this..." she whispered to herself, her other hand clutching her shirt closed.​

â??Laugh it up while you can mortal. Nothing was absolute and loopholes always exist in every particular spell, seal, or anything involving magic altogether. I must admit though, for a mortal you sure have some nice breast. I guess the lord blessed you with a luscious body, but don't worry your pretty little head. I will have my opportunity and I will make you submit to me like a slut yearning for sex."

Murmuring in anger afterwards, he stayed station in the same position from before. Realizing she wasn't completely aware of these abilities, Zed would smirk wickedly as no one was virtually untouchable, not even someone as destructive as himself. Watching her flip through pages, the demonic entity glanced over with his heighten sight. It didn't take a rocket scientist to learn of her intentions, keeping a placid body language while she struggled to find something to have an advantage over him. Licking his lips, he did this to play mind games and to initially disturb her concentration.​

She merely forced herself to ignore his stinging words. Oh hell, she didn't know what kind of girls he had been with before, whether they be human, demon, whatever, but she would not even beg for him for sex. She wasn't the one that couldn't go a day without sex... maybe because she had only had such experience once with her ex-boyfriend. "Thank you," she replied with sweet bitterness on his compliment of her body, "but don't count on it," she casually replied back. For such a arduous situation, she was surprised she had found such strength to speak against this demon, that could have so easily killed her, if it weren't for the magic that protects her after summoning him.

For a few moments, she rummaged through the pages, and in her disdain, found no way of reversing such spell. "Shit," she murmured under her breath as she slammed the book shut. She turned around, leaning against her desk as she rubbed her temples. "What am I gonna do?" she whispered before slowly looking up at him, staring out towards the window.

((Been busy thus I'm sorry took long to post back)

â??I will count on it. It might not be now, however eventually you'll break and long to be fucked like an animal. So tell me mortal, are you done playing with that book? I ask because it seems that is the source applied to summon my ass here in the first place. Possessing some authority over me, I assume your either looking for a spell to get rid of me or some other corrupt way to manipulate me."

Taunting her, Zed even overpowered by a seal never did take away his demeanor, nor did it restrict how he addressed people. Regardless of how things went, this lady would surely have intentions with him at one point. Deep down, the behemoth of a demon held plenty numerous thoughts that currently lingered his conscious. Longevity indeed made him arrogant, but the advantage towards living so long was the experience that was exchange. Watching her aimlessly, he grew curious on what her current thoughts were.​

She was in a situation she had never fazed in being in. Within her room dwelled not a human at all, but a demon. Was he hidden from the sights of others? Would her mother see him? And if so what would she think? She bit her lower lip in mixed emotion, uncertainty, and displeasure with the way this demon spoke about. Arrogant asshole.... "Yeah, I'm done with it," she informed in response as she looked back towards him.

Her eyes drifted to the alarm clock besides her bed, 3:30 AM. She sighed softly, rubbing her eyes before she moved towards her wardrobe, she opened the doors, moving to be hidden by the door from the demons eyes, and quickly changing to a new shirt. Once done, she exhaled a sigh, quietly closing it. "So, have you ever had this happen to you before? Brought into the human world?" she asked in curiosity. Though she couldn't explain how displeased she was over the fact the demon thought she was dying to have him, arrogance was something she wasn't fond of, she was nevertheless curious about the man, rather demon, that sat on her floor. Trista wasn't even positive how long she would have to deal with him... maybe a week, maybe a few years... or maybe until she died even. She had pondered little over the consequence in summoning, because she really didn't believe anything would have happened.

â??With that specific question, I must say I honesty never travel anywhere past my own realm of origins. Was I possibly a human ever, perhaps but all of those memories are usually erased. Also stop hiding your emotions, I know you openly loath my presence here already. I can that much by observing your body language. However, its a shame you changed clothes, you were very attractive with a teaser concerning your breast. So now here my question, what the hell do you want from me now?"

This was probably the part that irritated him most. Not only did he abhor feeling belittled by this inferior being but what was worse would be the protection she had to promise her superiority over his ass. Sensing it was late already, he calmly stays placid during this situation. The thought was sinking into his skull, pondering if he would remain in this world for the rest of his existence. Realizing he never asked for this mortalâ??s name, he decided to change the subject since he was stuck here regardless.

"So, what's your name by chance?"

Her face turned red hot about him, once again, complimenting her breasts. She looked away, thankful the room was quite dim. He probably noticed her blushing anyway... Trista locked eyes with him once more, noticing how calm and handsome he looked at this very moment. She was surprised by her own thoughts, and quickly shoved them away to think over a response to his first question. What did she really want from him? She found her life pretty normal, simple... What could she ask from a demon of another realm? Sex certainly wasn't something that she needed... but certainly wouldn't mind. 'That's out of the question... for now at least...' she thought silently.

"I want nothing more but to be protected by you... of anyone or anything," she declared, serious on her response. She was even more surprised that he wanted to know her name. "I'm Trista... and you are?" she asked, slowly moving to sit on her bed.​

â??My name is Zed. Despite the introductions we had earlier, I guess a request like that won't kill me in the end. I'll openly admit that I look at you mortals as inferior, however aside those issues I guess I'm your demonic guardian, until I vanish or you cease to linger in this forsaken world. Since I was abducted, what services must I serve right now, Trista."

There was a cold atmosphere within the area around them. It was obvious this was quite unpleasant for the demonic entity. Disabling his freedom in a sense, he felt a link between them that wouldn't permit him to distance himself from this being. Growling, the only advantage was the fact a gorgeous woman was wanking his chains in a literal sense. Notified of the situation, he continues to stay passive and simply do what he had to do now, guard her. Deep down this was going to be troublesome, however now he was bond to this mortal for who knows how long.

She knew from her request on what he do, it wouldn't be pleasing. Just the personality that he was, in a clear sense, accustomed to receiving whatever he commanded. For her to change that after how many years he has been alive, probably was a bit of a smack to his face and pain to his pride. But otherwise, she noted, he handled himself pretty well. She honestly expected something to be broken, other then her torn t-shirt. Her lips parted to respond to what he should do now... in reality, she needed to get some sleep since she did have school tomorrow or rather, in a few hours. 'Thank God it's Friday...' she thought before she stifled a yawn.

"Honestly, I need to get some sleep... part of me doubts you demons need sleep but we certainly do. I have school to go to tomorrow... I'm not sure if you can be seen by people, or if you have some power over keeping yourself from being seen, that would be helpful tomorrow... Or if you could just make yourself look normal..." she paused a bit, her voice trailing.​

(( Had lunch so I'm sorry for taking long))

" Are you kidding, unless I mention my origins most will simply assume I'm some freak show in your realm. Otherwise no I am not capable of going invisable and you're not the only human who could see me. I make no promises if conflicts occur, the only thing I'll honor is your command to protect you. Nothing less, nothing more really. Anyway I guess I'll slip into your closet, considering its the only conceal area in the entire room. For now, I'll be resting. Bother me in the morning, Trista." , he stated as he began to slip into that enclosed area and curl into some ball to relax and finally go to sleep.​

[S'okay.]

Trista nodded quietly, watching him move off into her closet. Part of her felt bad at summoning him, and having him sleep in her closet. Luckily it was big enough. She shifted into her bed, sighing softly as she tried to sleep. How could she flippin' sleep with a demon that greeted her with trying to rape her?! 'Well... he can't hurt me so...' she thought before closing her eyes. Sleep eventually overwhelmed her, and she fell into a deep slumber until around six o' clock.

Waking up at six thanks to her alarm, Trista yawned, rubbing her eyes as she got up, she walked out of her room, towards the bathroom to shower and wash up. Once done showering, she walked back into her room, covered by only a towel. Yesterday seemed like a dream... She put on some music, smearing on some lotion onto her skin as she hummed softly.​

In a comical fashion Zed was drooling in his sleep, continuously saying her name as he went into his own little world. If he wasn't knocked out in his slumber, he would of made an reaction from seeing this mortal in only a towel. Luckily such things never occurred, thus she was safe from imagining him attempt rape once again. Oblivious to his surroundings, a demonic voice was heard while chanting her name in a seductive way, proving this man conscious was in the gutter right now.

Trista, Trista, oh Trista. I know you like that but we have to calm down!"​

She was relieved that Zed was asleep... but she wasn't so happy that he was dreaming about her! She could just imagine what the pervert was thinking about! Especially at the way he uttered her name with such seduction. Her face heated up as she pulled on her underwear, dark blue jeans, white t-shirt that was slightly low-cut. She pulled open her closet, her eyes narrowed as she landed her right fist against his head. "Wake up you perve!" she hissed loud enough for him to hear before walking out of the room to place the used towels away.

Once walking back in, she grabbed her sweater, pulling it on, and grabbing her bag. She silently fumed, arms crossed as she awaited for Zed to wake up.​

Her voice was the trigger to wake him up, however such feeble strikes from a mortal were like a flee bite. Rising from his position, when she addressed him as perv, Zed quickly made the assumption he was talking outloud within his dreams again. This was perhaps one of the demons biggest flaws, but this trait wasn't going to disappear anytime soon and she likely knew this right off the bat. Yawning, he instantly towered her as he stood up straight and spoke in a cold tone.

" Alright Trista, what do you want me to do as your pet today." , saying it in a degrading way was Zed personal way to show her miserable this was for him. Yesterday he was deem one of the strongest demons in Makai and today he was some slave to an inferior human. Waiting on her reply, she would notice the bone chilling glare he gave with his crimson eyes.​

Trista tried to patiently wait for him to wake up. She was relieved to get a rise from him. He certainly hadn't been effected by her punching his head either... She sighed softly, tilting her head slightly as he rose. She didn't seem the least bit intimidated by his towering height, and merely smiled cheekily at him. "Well, I do have school... if you can just wait for me after school... and just wait for me outside, or find a way to deem some professional person examining the school without everyone asking questions about your eye color, just maybe I could see you in school," she mentioned.

Her fingertip tapped against her chin as she thought. "I'm not all to sure... we'll think about this as we walk," she insisted. Trista motioned him to follow her out the door, out of the house and outside. Most certainly they would receive stares, especially with how tall Zed was, and his red eye color.​

Although this was truly annoying him, Zed remained obedient and overall decided to fulfill her request. Staying silent, he would be alongside this mortal in the open today. What made things difficult would be the careless demeanor of the hulking demon, not caring if attention was brought onto him. If he was going to remain in this world, he might have well made an impression for the meanwhile. Following after Trista, the demonic being would be station three feet behind her like some sort of secret service operative. Staying passive but dauntful, Zed just kept giving glares while they were approaching the school.​

Trista fell quiet, humming as she listened to her iPod. She wasn't entirely sure what she could talk to Zed about... how long he's lived? She sighed softly, noticing her friends on the other side of the street heading towards school. She swallowed the lump in her throat, biting her lower lip before turning towards Zed as she waited for the light. "How long have you been living?" she asked curiously.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom