Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Making Fantasy a Reality [A Cosplay-Focused Thread]

Ojousama

Moon
We all have fantasies.
That one character we fawn over.
The one we can't see enough fanart of.
The one that makes our heart skip whenever they have a cool scene.
They might not be real, but this is the next best thing.

✿ Cosplay ✿​
my-dress.gif

I adore cosplay.
It's something I've dabbled in a little, but always been eager to explore more. With so many fandoms out there with incredible characters and stunning outfits, who wouldn't want to dress up as them?
And why stop there when you can take on their personality too? Capturing that character in a way that does them justice. Just enough for suspension of disbelief.

Today I'm looking for an RP involving two characters who embody that mindset. characters who meet up at a convention or somewhere similar, in full cosplay, doing their best to stay in character.
Maybe they're internet friends meeting up for the first time in real life. Maybe they're complete strangers who happen to be wearing complimentary cosplays. Maybe they're just total strangers who happen to end up stuck together - locked in the convention hall after hours or even trapped in a broken down elevator.
Whatever the case, they simply can't resist one another. The passion they both show towards their craft combined with just how hot they look in their cosplay makes them irresistible, and before they know it they're completely in lust.
Maybe it's a one time thing - a quick fling during the convention only to never see each other again. Maybe a multi-day convention turns into an excuse to spend every moment together. Maybe things develop further, leading to future meetups and hookups. Maybe a relationship eventually blossoms from it all.
There's countless direction an RP like this could go in, but my focus right now is two cosplayers hitting it off and leading to wild, passionate fucking at an event or convention.
I'll list the fandoms I'm most interested in below, and link to my fandom thread here which goes into more detail about the specific characters I'd be interested for the cosplays.
I'll also leave my f-list here, which covers basic kinks, but these can be discussed in further detail. Needless to say, the primary focus would be around cosplay and clothed sex, all of that good stuff~.

✿ Anime/Manga ✿
My Hero Academia
Chainsaw Man
Demon Slayer
One Piece
One Punch Man
Jujutsu Kaisen
Spy x Family
86 Eighty-Six
Oshi No Ko
RWBY

✿ Video Games ✿
Overwatch
League of Legends
Genshin Impact
Honkai Star Rail
Arknights
Pokemon
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy XVI
Xenoblade 2
Xenoblade 3
Tales of Arise
Doki Doki Literature Club
Fire Emblem 3 Houses
Fire Emblem Engage
Persona 4
Persona 5

Life got hectic for a while, but hoping to get back into RPing, so giving this a bump while I reacquaint myself with everything.

Back
Top Bottom