Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ✿~Sapphic Fandom Fancies~✿ [Doubling Encouraged]

Ojousama

Moon
77d32e6aee825c6a39fcb6b75cb8ba98540e9866_hq.gif

Hello hello
Welcome to my utterly sapphic fandom search~
I'm an advanced lit. RPer looking primarily for canon pairings, however I'm also open to doubling up for canon x oc pairings in order for myself and my partner to completely indulge in our cravings.
While I'm capable of writing novella posts and have had multiple novella RPs in the past, I'm currently looking for a more comfy and casual pace for RPs.
Mainly I'm looking for multi-para posts, in the 3-4 paragraph range, but of course this is entirely flexible based on the context of the scene in the RP.
When it comes to doubling, I can guarantee that I will be just as invested in your side of the RP as my own. I love allowing my partner to explore their fantasies and indulge in cravings, so I'm hoping to find someone who feels the same way, and will treat my pairing and characters with as much care and respect as I will theirs.
I'm flexible when it comes to kinks too, and while I have a few hard limits such as toilet-related stuff, extreme BDSM and sexual gore, most other kinks I'm willing to discuss to help tailor the RPs to our particular cravings.
I will also add that I'm strictly NOT looking for dedicated dom/sub dynamics in my RPs. All my characters will be switches to some degree, varying with how they act in canon of course.

❅❅❅
Down below I'll list the various fandoms I'm most interested in at the moment, as well as the characters I'm most eager for my partner to play. I'll also list the characters I'm comfortable playing myself too, though for the most part I'm happy playing any character of any gender for my partners~
Hearts indicate cravings~
I'm about as open and flexible as it gets when it comes to canon pairings too, and I adore rare pairs with characters that might not normally interact. If you have any canon pairings you'd like to try, just let me know and we can discuss them!

❅❅❅
♡My Hero Academia♡
My love interests - ♡Momo♡, Nejire, Uraraka, Mirko, Lady Nagant, Setsuna
Characters I'm willing to play - Anyone besides Mineta. Strong preference for students over pro heroes

♡Chainsaw Man♡
My love interests - ♡Makima♡
Characters I'm willing to play - Anybody~

♡Demon Slayer
My love interests - ♡Shinobu♡, Mitsuri

One Punch Man
My love interests - ♡Tatsumaki♡

Jujutsu Kaisen
My love interests - Nobara, Miwa, Maki

Spy x Family
My love interests - Yor, Anya (Aged up), Becky (Aged up)
Characters I'm willing to play - Anybody~ (Aged up where necessary)

86 Eighty-Six
My love interests - Lena, ♡Emma♡

Oshi No Ko
My love interests- Ai, Ruby, Akane, Kana

♡RWBY♡
My love interests - ♡♡Weiss♡♡
♡Overwatch♡
My love interests - ♡♡D.Va♡♡

♡♡League of Legends♡♡
My love interests - ♡Ahri♡, Qiyana, Xayah, ♡♡Gwen♡♡, Neeko
Characters I'm willing to play - Anybody besides children and Yordles

Genshin Impact
My love interests - Yae Miko, Keqing, Ganyu

♡♡Honkai Star Rail♡♡
My love interests - ♡Kafka♡, Himeko, ♡♡Tingyun♡♡, Yukong, Stelle, March 7th, Sparkle

♡♡♡Arknights♡♡♡
My love interests - Blemishine, ♡Whislash♡, ♡♡Swire♡♡, ♡Harmonie♡, ♡Irene♡, Specter, W
Characters I'm willing to play - Literally anybody, I can't express how much I love these characters~

Pokemon
My love interests - Lillie (Aged up)
Characters I'm willing to play - Anybody~ (Aged up where necessary)

Final Fantasy VII Remake
My love interests - Aerith

Xenoblade 2
My love interests - Mythra, Brighid, Nia

Xenoblade 3
My love interests - Mio, Eunie, Sena, Ethel, Juniper, Alexandria, Glimmer, Na'el

Tales of Arise
My love interests - Shionne, Rinwell, Kisara

Doki Doki Literature Club
My love interests - Monika, Natsuki

Fire Emblem 3 Houses
My love interests - Edelgard, Constance, Lysithea, Mercedes, Ingrid

Fire Emblem Engage
My love interests - Chloe, Etie, Citrinne, Goldmary, Timerra
❅❅❅
That covers everything for the time being, if you made it this far through all my fandoms, then thank you for checking out my thread! I hope something caught your eye, and if so, please send me a message! I'd love to discuss any ideas or cravings you might have~
❅❅❅

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom