Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F A handful of roleplay ideas

DeviOwl

Veggies
Hi I'm Alex thanks for stopping by :)
My posts normally range from 100-400 words but it depends on the day and material.
I like my roleplays to be 40/60 story to smut ratio or 50/50 I like my smut but I definitely need some good story in there.
My limit are anything bathroom related (peeing is a maybe), excessive sexual and non sexual violence, though this isn't a limit I do think it is worth mentioning that I like to keep my roleplays a bit for realistic at least for humans so I like to keep genital a normal size and not have a human male produce buckets of cum however I am no opposed to it.
Some of my kinks and kinks I'd like to explore are
Incest
Breeding
Non-con
Dub-con
Pregnancy
Age gape
Power dynamic
Creampies
Virgin
Public and semi public sex
Demons
Etc

All my plots aren't set in stone and can be customized :)
Plots:

Haunted by a demon
A young girl has recently moved into a house with her family after her father lost his job. To celebrate moving to a new town she decides to play with a Ouija board before moving out of the old house nothing bad can happen right?

Unbeknownst to her it turns out she released a power hungry demon that has began to haunt her, the demon is hungry after being dormant for years making it creve her body. Over time as the demon gets stronger it begins to attack her physically in an attempt to weaken her enough to breed her. Will the demon succeed?

HR nightmare
A highschool girl is ready to get her first job at (some place lol) the pay isn't great but her boss is nice enough maybe too nice sometimes. As she tries her best at being a good employee he begin to take a certain liking to her a lustful liking you could say and she starts to take a liking to him as well. Eventually she stars teasing him hoping he'll raise her pay, will it work?

Teacher and tinder
During the summer a teen girl decides to download tinder as a fun way to pass time talking with men older then her and eventually she connects with a handsome man, thinking she is of age they meet up and spend the night together leaving each other the next day as strangers.

Once school starts again the strangers reunite in class... As student and teacher, now they must decide what to do with the temptations that lay Infront of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom