Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Nekos Male Fandom Wants (FFXIV and more)(NSFW)

-NekoUke-

Completely Incomplete
I may already some of my fandoms in my main request threads, this is where my fandom specific requests will go.

Requirements and notes
  • You don't have to write an essay but no one liners.
  • I play mostly submissive but I can be Dominant.
  • No 'txt' typers
  • I do procrastinate; so please send me a PM or something if I forget

Kink Limits and Greenlights
For Kinks I'm not really picky. From vanilla stuff to BDSM, latex, foot worship, anthro, femboys, crossdressing, mummification, slavery and all in between; I'm very much an open soul. However, everyone has limits and below in red is the list of what I will not do. Otherwise, just ask if you're not sure and I'll oblige.

Absolutely under no circumstances.
No Scat.
No Waterspots
No Characters under 18

Now the RPs.

RPs can be modified to account for any style. Yaoi, Het, etc And all rps may contain kink. :3

Main Craving - FFXIV
As suggested, my main fandom craving at the moment is for someone to play against my Male Viera in an FFXIV RP. The actual plot itself can be discussed of course and should we need to double/triple up on roles, I'll be fine with that as long as my main is my Male Viera. I'd much, much prefer OC x OC but OC x Canon is negotiable depending. For example if MC is a prisoner and toy for Yotsuyu for example. Otherwise, a Kinky Island Sanctuary? A Dancer in Thavanir captures the interest of a rich patron? etc. Feel free to suggest! MC is open to both male and females alike.

Below is the character I wish to play as my main.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online_20220907232935.jpg

Name: Siar Torslid*

Height: 5'6

Race: Viera

Sex, Orientation and Role: Male, Bi, Sub

Job: Varies

Personality: Friendly if slightly aloof. Can often be blunt but overall is patient and loyal.

Basic Appearance: Soft features, bobbed, grey hair with black highlights. Ears match the hair with black tips. Hazel eyes.

*Viera surnames are often their birth village names. Which they drop entirely or replace when they leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Fandoms
In case the above is not your bag I have other fandoms in mind, all with a major preference for OC x OC save for Mass Effect. Do feel free to pitch ideas however!

Mass Effect
Craving to play sub against Asari Dom

Other Final Fantasy games, specifically X, XII

Naruto - Suggest your own plot or see below for my own

MC is of the Shikumo Clan, which means Death Spider. The largest clan in a village known as Shigakure, the death village. Naturally, as one would assume many of the jutsu practiced in the village is based around being fatal but in reality the name was given due to the villages foundation; where the founders killed their old way of life and started anew. So it's more of a mixture of Nin from different villages.

The village is female led, to the point where roles are reversed and males are often in traditional feminine roles. They are often at odds with neighbouring towns but they currently have a stable yet fragile peace. Shigakure is rumored to host an off the record human experimentation division, and it's not unknown for males from smaller settlements to go 'missing'

The Shikumo clan on the other hand works on a system of Main and Branch families that are separated between the female (the main) and the male (the branch) members. They're also known for their spider motifs; right down to the jutsus.

As for the plot I have..

My main will be a Chuunin from a village named Shigakure (Death), a female controlled village that is the largest in its region. He belongs to the Shikumo (Death Spider) Clan. The males of the clan are treat like 'branch' members and live separately from the main; though in the same compound. As a branch member would be assigned a Jonin handler(YC?) from the main branch to oversee their training, missions etc. Obviously any missions they want to take have to be passed with the handler, unless it's a direct request from the Kage. Maybe the handler occasionally ties MC up for rope escape training etc

Lately, there are rumors of kunoichi belonging to Shigakure going missing but nothing concrete.

What really prompts the investigation would be the disappearance of the clan heir; the Kage deciding to send a small team rather than risk a war. The investigation would eventually lead them to discovering some of the missing nin (what happens to them we can discuss) but also the identity of the person responsible (your main?). An escaped POW working for an enemy village/organization that was experimented on by Shigakure and this holds a severe grudge. Said experiments may have had an empowering effect on him, granting him almost superhuman strength.

Sonic
Tribal scenes? Harems?

MLP

Lunar Guard OC, Maybe even a reverse Fall of Equestria?

Persona - 3, 4 and/or 5

Last edited:
Bump

1672153293-felixfart.png

I recently came across the above picture and it gives me somewhat of a craving for a Celestia's Harem RP. Looking for someone to play as Celestia herself while one of my main characters is an OC Earth Pony.

Back
Top Bottom