Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

➤ Komm, süsser Tod ┃ Baka's journal (Possible NSFW ┃ comments welcome!)

Baka

#1 Girlfailure
FEb6ooA.png

This is just a place for me to dump stuff. Not sure what stuff just yet. Maybe music? Perhaps anime recs? My whole hentai-folder? Even some important updates regarding roleplaying? Everything is possible!

I try to tag posts appropriately and will put anything NSFW behind spoilers, so you can scroll this without the fear of anime tits and cocks jumpscaring you.

Comments etc. are welcome!

Since I kind of just made this ready to be used I don't have anything specific to post here.

So take the song this thread is name after. Though a handful of people probably knew where the title came from already:

I just read your "You Make My Heart Sing" story and OH MY GOD the last bit is just TOO CUTE. (Sorry for the caps XD) but I really hope things work out for them!! Like, I kinda know they will, but still.

I just read your "You Make My Heart Sing" story and OH MY GOD the last bit is just TOO CUTE. (Sorry for the caps XD) but I really hope things work out for them!! Like, I kinda know they will, but still.
Thank you! Glad you seemed to enjoy it. This is my first time ever attempting to write anything close to a fanfic, let alone share it with the world (or this forum) to read, so your comment genuinely made my day and gave me a nice boost in confidence regarding this and any possible upcoming solo-writing efforts on the site!

I have the story pretty much laid-out, and it will mostly be a feel-good romance with a lot of cute moments and a little dramatic spice towards the end, but the ending will be good one where things work out for them as you guessed.

QN9lXyu.png

Hello!

This is just a general life update. Telling all the fun... and not-so-fun things that have happened to me during these two weeks
where I've been a lot less active for my partners, and anyone who's interested really.

1. Cruise

I was on a cruise at the beginning of the month. Not much to say about it other than I had fun with my friends. Otherwise wouldn't even thinking of going to one. Bingo was fun and we all got addicted to it like the crippled and old 20+ year-old people we are, and I got to spend a day in a new town a day before the cruise, where I found a lot of cool thrift-stores, antiquarian bookshops etc, and bought quite a bit of manga.

2. I got sick. Yay!

Other than some candy and energy-drinks I bought some annoying virus home with me, and was suffering from headache, sore throat, mild fever and sore muscles all the way to the Thursday. Not fun at all, but at least I had time to binge a lot of Gundam, and I got mostly recovered for the event I was waiting for many months!

3. Anime-convention!

Yesterday I came back from anime convention that lasted from Friday to Sunday, and I had a blast. I got to see a lot of my friends (some of which also were on that cruise I mentioned earlier), attended to many interesting panels, bought a lot of merch ranging from figures to fanmade-products like prints and charms (and now my wallet is crying blood as always after every con-weekend), sang a lot of anime-karaoke (spent like... five hours in the karaoke room on last day), ate a lot of good food and had a great time. Also the convention thrift-shops are always amazing. Made a lot of good finds this time around as well (mainly one cast-off figure which usually is 200+ €, but found it 90€, and finally all the volumes of Oshiete Galko-chan I've been hunting for ages now).

I also cosplayed, this time my favorite Evangelion-gal for the first time (aka. Asuka) in her school-uniform. Was contemplating on the Rebuild-one, but this one was much more simple and affordable.

I also met one of my RP-partners for the first time in real life, and they surprised me with two Hugtto Precure-figures that were missing from my collection. I remember mentioning about these to them once almost a year ago, but they somehow managed to find them and get them to me as a surprise. Genuinely one of the best surprises I've ever had, and I need to pay it back to them at the next con we meet.

All in all I had a great time, and I'm missing the fun con-weekend and my friends already, but today we are going to apply to hold a program to one other con with few friends, so we might get together sooner than we thought.

4. And that's all... or is it?

I thought I finally get to chill at home after two weekends of traveling and one week where I was effectively sick, but my aunt and grandmother asked me to visit them due to my extremely chill schedule with schoolwork this week, so I will be going to visit them for a few days from Wednesday to next weeks Monday.

This shouldn't really affect my replies since I will take my laptop with me, but if I may seem slower with my answers that aren't exactly the fastest to begin with then that's most likely the reason.

And that's all for real! Thank you for reading! And have a song I sang on that anime-karaoke as a closer to this update:

8EB1JLn.png

Hello again!

I've been talking with my current situation briefly in my status-updates, but thought I should elaborate to my partners where I am mentally at the moment.

I am basically writing this on one sitting without any real plans how to go about this, so sorry if I go on tangents and such.

My situation briefly

Without boring you with any details I have been diagnosed with moderate depression back in 2020. While my overall mood has greatly improved from back then I have depressive episodes where I feel absolutely shit. These usually strike during Autumn, which points to this being a seasonal depression, but since these have also struck during other seasons I am just calling these depressive episodes.

At the moment I am middle of this. Been feeling empty, lethargic and overall just sad and depressed for three or so weeks, and my muse has been the same aside from few exceptions, which I will elaborate a bit later.

Some FaQ-type segment where I answer possible questions

Q: How does this affect to our roleplays

A: Most of you know answer to this one, but I haven't been able to produce anything for majority of my RPs, and sometimes even OOC-replies seem like a tall task to answer. Past few weeks my process has been to stare blankly at the thread I am suppose to reply, maybe get something out or give up trying and coming back to it the next day, and repeating this process again till I eventually get something out.

The guilt of taking my time has also caused me to stress some extent, which isn't really helping the cycle either. Gladly all of my partners whom I've explained this have been extremely understanding and supportive, but it's still extremely tough when you want to write and want to get back to the partners asap, but your mind just be like "Fuck you. You're not doing anything creative today! Actually you don't do anything! Stare at your monitor and think about your pathetic meaningless existence!"

So the effect will be fairly slow an dirregular replies in short till I get my mojo back.

Q: Are you still interested in the play?

A: If I haven't explicitly said that I need to drop out then yes. I still am interested, however I get if you, my possible partner might've lost yours, and if that's the case I would love if you could inform about that to me. No hard feelings. I 100% get that. If you are still interested then I will get back to you sooner or later.

If you decide that waiting for me is not something you want to do feel free to hit me up later as well. I hope I don't burn any bridges with my possible partners thanks to my depressed-ass, so if you rather want to give our thing a go when I'm in a better state of mind then that's something I am ready to do too.

Q: I've seen you bumping your threads despite of all this. What's that about?

A: Long story short that's because there's a certain types of roleplays where I've managed to produce something, and that have brought me comfort and good-vibes during all this. And those are fandom-roleplays. I like my OC-plays a lot, but there's just something about seeing a characters I am already fond of being happy, kinky, getting on adventures in the world they are written in etc. that's healing for me. A character that I like being happy makes me in turn happy, and that gives me some sort of burst to write a reply before the usual cycle repeats.

Frequent bumps are the results of my fandoms being... Sort of niche I guess? There are a lot of mainstream anime- and game-fandoms that get some inquiries, but most of what I'm looking for aren't something people are actively looking for or interested in. Be that magical girls, mecha-fandoms or idols/music-related shows.

So yeah. Trying to gain my mojo back while engaging in writing that makes me the happiest at the moment. Again not saying I am not enjoying OC-plays I have going on, but currently my muse is deriving the pleasure from my filthy weeb cravings.

I don't know what else to write at the moment. I'm sorry for the long delays on my part. I hope to get back at everyone soon. Thank you all for the patience :heart: .

Here's two related songs by BMTH:

Last edited:
vfOsUKM.png

Hello again!

Since condencing all this to a status update would be impossible I decided to do a journal entry.

My availability next month

Holidays are coming. I'm sure we all will be extremely busy during this time, but next month will be more busy for me than I had ever thought.

Some of the events that are going to happen are:

1. Two-day long metal festival on first and second day of December
  2. On fifth I will go to visit my relatives. Will be there a week. After this I'll go to a lan-party hosted by my friend
  3. I have school on few days, which makes me unavailable on those days.
  4. From 22th to the end of the year I will be travelling all over place. Visiting my grandmother for the holidays, after that visit my friends, and after that will be heading to spend a new year with another friend-group and return home on the 1st day of the next year.
  5. Grinding my anime secret-santa event. Halfway done, but still a lot to watch.

How will I be able to reply?

I'm able to squeeze in replies every now and then... Probably. At least I should be available on OOC if nothing else, but that also might take some time. I'll start to go through my backlog once I return home and have had a breather from the travelling, but you should all get a reply from me to the RPs before Christmas. That much I'm fairly confident promising to you all.

The fear of being a bad partner due to not really getting my replies out has admittedly started to eat my muse out again, but currently writing replies to RPs I haven't replied yet so it's not like it's dying down like it did two months ago, but makes me a bit anxious admittedly.

That's all for now. Thank you for reading :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom