Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Butts & Bullies [Smut-Heavy]

Monoko

Meteorite
Hello there! I’m searching for a writer with whom I can share a fairly niche kink. Are you that person? Let’s find out:

Primary Kinks:
Anal-focus, Ass-play, Dub-Con, Humiliation

I like all of my roleplays to focus around anal and ass-play (by which I mean, spanking, groping, fingering and rimming.) With that in mind, I'm looking for someone who's a total pervert for ass. If you're not into butts, or only semi-interested in anal, you will sadly be unfulfilled by me as a writer. However, if you have a strong penchant for booty, and if you like to write short but detailed roleplays, then you may have found your dream partner ^_^

Info dump continues...

It’s also important to note that my tastes revolve around humiliation. I get bored by scenarios where my character is a total slut. I'm not really interested in building a romance. I want her to be absolutely degraded. Sometimes, my character will be stubborn and haughty; sometimes she will be pure and timid. However, she will always inadvertently put herself in situations that involve giving up her butt as a consequence of her actions, voluntarily or...not.

Secondary Kinks:
Cheating / Cucking, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Exhibitionism, Implied Bad Ends, Rough, Verbal Abuse

Aside from the copious amounts of butt sex my character will be receiving, I like to try and find ways to enhance the shame and humiliation she feels. These kinks don’t have to be present in every single plot, but it’s always fun for me to work in at least some of them. Not every roleplay has to revolve around anal. Spanking is a good element to focus on for a slightly lighter story, if you're feeling so inclined.

I really enjoy dialogue, especially when it's degrading. Talk dirty to her. Verbally abuse her. Bully her. Make her understand what a little butt-slut she is, underneath her prim and proper exterior. My characters are usually sassy and have a smart mouth, so you need to be able to shut her up.

I love cucking. Maybe my character has a partner who could never satisfy her vaginally, but has to watch her cum her brains out when taken anally. Maybe take pictures or videos of her humiliation and pass them around the friend group, or worse, upload them to the Internet.

Finally, I like some things to be left to the imagination. Short stories give us the opportunity to set up implied bad ends. What does that mean? Well, perhaps there is no 'resolution' to our roleplays. Maybe my character ends up being a bonafide butt slut, and there's nothing she can do to prevent it.

Other notes:
Bi-sexual, Third-person, Detailed paragraphs, OC characters / Fictional Plots, Episodic?

Third-person writing is unfortunately non-negotiable for me. I like heavy, detailed paragraphs, as opposed to quick back-and-forths. I usually aim to write around 300+ words per post, but sometimes I’ll blast past this without even noticing. Oops.

I like writing fictional stories about original characters. I especially like fantasy stories — princesses and witches and the like — but can also weave in modern scenarios too. Please rest assured, I can come up with a million reasons why my character is about to get her butt plundered. I just need someone who is happy to play as the plunderer.

Finally, you may or may not sympathise, but taking it hard up the butt while being verbally abused can be quite draining! I don’t generally enjoy writing continuously on-going roleplays, as I burn out too quickly. I prefer to write shorter episodes or deliberately defined “chapters,” which allows us break points where we can recharge our batteries.

My absolute favourite way to write is to brainstorm a short idea together ahead of the actual roleplaying. Discussing the plot and implications via OOC means we don’t have to spend pages and pages covering it in prose — I find that to be the best of both worlds. We understand the specifics of why the scene is so naughty, and can then get straight into the meat with our pulses already racing. Or, in a chapter-based story, we can decide what we want to cover in the next few pages, before hitting another checkpoint.

I'm really looking for the perfect partner who matches my requirements; someone who I can keep coming back to again and again whenever I have a naughty new idea. Heck, for the perfect person, I'd even consider writing something more long-term. I love the idea of playing with a GM in a butt-obsessed overworld. Alas, the problem is me, not you. I'm very specific about what I want and I need to know you to feel the same way.

Info dump ends
Roleplay ideas begin

I have written 5 million anal prompts in a little notepad on my desktop, but I don't like to paste them all out in one big flood of butt smut. Let me share with you an idea that I'm feeling fuzzy about in this particular moment. Please note: for the sake of simplicity, I'm using a template with generic male and female names, but I'm comfortable playing alongside characters of either gender. All the finer details of our characters can be tweaked before starting.

Does he?
[anal fingering] [cheating] [degradation] [dialogue heavy] [dub-con] [short-term]

Jane and John used to be lovers. It was a red-hot relationship, which burned with a fiery passion, but had no real depth or longevity. Jane was an ambitious, intelligent and generally classy young lady, while John was a bit more laid back and easy-going — a non-conformist, who didn’t want to mould himself around the expectations of society. Eventually, these differences were enough for Jane to call an end to the romance, moving on to try and find someone who shared her vision for a future life together.

The breakup was fairly messy, with raised voices and insults flying and now, a year later, Jane has started to feel a little regret about the way things ended. She said things she didn’t mean and, well…that wasn’t the kind of girl she was. She didn’t want to be remembered as a bitch and John, after all, played an important role in her life, even if it was only temporary. It was time to make amends.

It started with a text message. An offer to meet up. Not to fight, but to apologise. To clear up any bad blood that may still reside. This was definitely not an offer to hook up again. After all, Jane had moved on. She had found herself a new partner, who aligned more with her personality. A kind, gentle, sensitive man, who cared about Jane's happiness.

But John knows something Jane’s new boyfriend doesn’t know. Jane adores having her ass fingered. The way he gently lubed up that tight, sensitive hole and then pushed that fat digit all the way up to the hilt. He had this particular way of making her cum without even touching her clit…just by stuffing her rear hole and telling her what a bad girl she was. Something Jane’s new boyfriend has never been able to do.

For this roleplay, I’d like to explore the meeting between John and Jane. He’s going to be confident, bold and assertive. She’s going to be defensive and stubborn. But by the end of the night, she’s going to be cumming her brains out with his finger up her ass, just like old times. You’re going to convince her that this is what she truly wants and she’ll never be able to get it anywhere else.

Sound good? Send me a message!

Back
Top Bottom