Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Writing as a dub-con sub for lit reluctance in slice of life plays (NSFW)

simonsays

Meteorite
Hello! I'm new to this site, but I'm definitely not new to roleplaying. Let's get straight to the butter! I'm also comfortable writing as a female character, thus this is my female request thread. I'll link my main thread:

Post length: 250-350 words, or even more if we're in the mood.
Fairly active
Strictly into slice-of-life plots only, not into fantasy, sci-fi etc.

Current plot craving:

1. My character is a teaching intern, and today is her first day at work. The class that she has been assigned is in the last year of schooling (All characters will be above 18 years old). Running late, she had decided to head straight for the class without going to the staff room to introduce herself. As soon as she reached the class, she found an unruly class and her phone buzzed as a message tells her that she is on her own as the teacher had an emergency and had to excuse herself for the day.

As your character is only slightly older than the rest of the students, they couldn't bother listening to her. She soon ticked off the class bully who decided to gang up against her. They took her phone and belongings, taking over her identity as they force YC to change her clothes into the school uniform.

In a stroke of bad luck, all her documents prior to this did not have her face, and the school admin couldn't be bothered. What will entail would be a roleplay with the students taking over the class as they bully and use MC as they please.

Main kinks that I would like to explore:
1. Gangbang leading to multiple orgasms
2. Sex toys
3. Long, continuous sex leading to sexual exhaustion
4. Orgasm denial and sexual frustration
5. Strap-on sex by female students
6. Sweat and getting into the heat of passion
7. Anal sex, enemas, anal rimming (giving and receiving)
8. Squirting
9. Lots of creampies
10. Lots of blowjobs and face-fucking.

For the kinkier partners:
11. Face-sitting, both lesbian and hetero
12. Ass to mouth
13. All cum play - bukkake, cumming from nose, cum on clothes
14. Foot play
15. Lots and lots of public humiliation, stripping
16. Blackmail and coercion
17. Discipline and reinforcement
18. Spanking, caning