Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona RP (Drug Plot)

My persona "Parker" is non-binary, pansexual and polyamorous. They have no defined age but are always atleast 17+.

They are used in multiple different roleplay plots but here is one that I'm fond of;

Drug Roleplay (TW mention of suicide/attempted suicide/drug usage)
- In this roleplay Parker would attempt to commit suicide when a scientist stumbles upon them and stops them
- Parker was feeling purposeless and so the scientist offers for Parker to act as a form of "medical guinea pig"
- Parker would idolise the scientist as they had given Parker purpose
- The scientist would administer experimental mind control drugs to Parker (administered through syringe - drug is a bright pink)
- the drugs effect goes as follows ;
× Turning Parkers eyes a shade of pink
× Devotion towards administer of drug
× Complete loyalty and submission to all of administers commands
× dog like tendencies (the drug uses canine DNA to encourage loyalty) - tendencies can include things such as; enjoying petting, whining, sitting on the floor, eating raw meat, growling, biting, licking, running/walking on all fours, ect.
× an inability to recall events before administration of drug but also once sobering an inability to remember what happened during high
× each dosage lasts around 12 to 24 hours, Parker usually sobering up once waking up
× is mainly non verbal and so speaks in body language
× body modifications with time such as development of dog ears, tail growth and teeth sharpening
× any of these symptoms may be modified, removed or new symptoms may be added based on your preferences if you are to roleplay with this plot

Characters within this plot; (may be removed or new ones added - open to suggestion)

- Parker (played by me)
- The Scientist (name unspecified - can be chosen by partner)
- Strip Club Manager (name unspecified - can be chosen by partner)
× The strip club manager is involved illegal businesses and is interested in purchasing drugs made by the scientist, including this mind control drug (scenes where the scientist demonstrates the mind control powers to the strip club owner can be fun to explore)

I'm new to this website so bare with me as I figure it out, but I'm interested in roleplaying this character with this plot and am open to modification, removal or addition of any details :)

Back
Top Bottom