Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The beast within the brother revealing forbidden desires

Jonnjonnz

Super-Earth
In the heart of a realm veiled by obsidian shadows, where nightmares take form and sanity loses its footing, there exists an ancient abyss from which the Beast, an embodiment of hellish origins, emerged.
█▓▒░ █▓▒░ Born from the depths of forbidden desires and the darkest recesses of the human psyche, it clawed ˢˡᶦᵗʰᵉʳᵉᵈ its way into existence, a specter of insatiable hunger and macabre fascination.░▒▓█
█▓▒░ With each passing moment, the Beast reveled in the realm of the obscene and the taboo, savoring the intoxicating nectar of forbidden pleasures. Its appetite knew no bounds, consuming the boundaries of morality and transcending the fringes of societal norms. It basked in the flickering flames of temptation, feasting upon the delicate balance between pain and pleasure, dominance and submission, desire and repulsion.░▒▓█
█▓▒░ █▓▒░ Having ensnared the man now transformed into Brother Wolf, the Beast held him captive within the labyrinthine corridors of his own psyche. It whispered ˢⁱⁿⁱˢᵗᵉʳ secrets, tantalizing him with the allure of ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ . The man's mind became a battleground ʳᵉᵃˡᵐᵒᶠᶜᵒⁿᶠˡⁱᶜᵗ , ravaged by the warring forces of his own humanity and the ʳᵉˡᵉⁿᵗˡᵉˢˢᵍʳⁱᵖᵒᶠᵗʰᵉᴮᵉᵃˢᵗ .░▒▓█
█▓▒░ █▓▒░ The Beast, a ravenous predator lurking within the depths of his consciousness, reveled in the torment it inflicted upon the man. It ᶜᵒⁱˡᵉᵈᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵉⁿˢˡᵃᵛᵉᵈ his will, tightening its grip with every passing moment, subjugating his desires to its own perverse whims. It played upon the man's deepest ᵈᵃʳᵏᵉˢᵗ fears and vulnerabilities, exploiting them to fuel its insidious power.░▒▓█
Their people are losing the war steadily, and the likelihood of extinction has been growing for years. In a desperate bid to eke some kind of advantage in the war against their enemy, a promising priestess will be sacrificed unbeknownst to her, and the tides might be turned. The price her protector will pay is the loss of their humanity; turning them into a beastial creature that must be offered (or else take her) sexual congress to reintegrate with his soul now made one with her source of power periodically or else become a mindless beast.
Like a marionette tangled in the strings of darkness, the man succumbed to the allure of the Beast's abyssal desires. His once noble intentions, ᵗᵃʳⁿⁱˢʰᵉᵈᵇʸᵗʰᵉˢᵗᵃⁱⁿᵒᶠᶜᵒʳʳᵘᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ, became mere echoes of a lost identity. The Beast's influence intertwined with his every thought, its malevolence seeping into the very fabric of his being. ░▒▓█
------------------------
So - my base story revolves around Auron sacrificing himself to protect his people and his sister by binding his soul to hers, empowering her magic. With the side effect of losing part of himself and having the animal part of him being set loose and requiring certain placating acts and exercise of his willpower to suppress. The idea being that during their journey they'd have to contest with the need to break taboo and slowly lose their innocence together, eventually learning to love each other in spite of how their new nature(s) conflict.
I'm looking for this to be a long term, character driven role play. I'm a very flexible poster who is as happy with a couple of lines as I am a couple of paragraphs so long as the quality is consistent. I will gladly provide some writing samples on request, and Below you'll find some other ideas for stories that I'd be willing to adapt or use as inspiration for something brand new. my primary interest is the beastial story above but not my only interest - as long as there's incest I'll be happy!

Some of my main sexual kinks are cum, sexual feeding, pred/play, pet play, affection, and a lot more - will gladly share a list on request.
Some other story ideas

Back
Top Bottom