Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Nekos M Request Thread (NSFW)

-NekoUke-

Completely Incomplete
Here is where, obviously my MALE MC rp requests will be kept and updated or removed at my whim. None of these requests are final and I can accept any you might pitch.

Requirements and notes
  • You don't have to write an essay but no one liners.
  • I play mostly submissive but I can be Dominant.
  • No 'txt' typers
  • I do procrastinate; so please send me a PM or something if I forget

Kink Limits and Greenlights
For Kinks I'm not really picky. From vanilla stuff to BDSM, latex, foot worship, anthro, femboys, crossdressing, mummification, slavery and all in between; I'm very much an open soul. However, everyone has limits and below in red is the list of what I will not do. Otherwise, just ask if you're not sure and I'll oblige.

Absolutely under no circumstances.
No Scat.
No Waterspots
No Characters under 18

Now the RPs.

RPs can be modified to account for any style. Yaoi, Het, etc And all rps may contain kink. :3

Main fandom craving - FFXIV fandom
The main fandom craving is one (canon or non-canon with OCs) RP set within the Final Fantasy XIV universe. Plot can be discussed along with pairings and genre.

Settings

• Medieval England/Britain
  • Feudal Japan/China
  • Arabian/Arabian Nights
  • AU Modern Day
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Tribal
  • Ancient Egypt

Genres

• Action
  • Adventure
  • Crime
  • Horror
  • Kink/Erotic
  • Fantasy
  • Romance

Pairings

• Master & slave - Yaoi, obvs.
  • Mistress & slave
  • Samurai & Geisha
  • Samurai & Peasant
  • Witch & Apprentice
  • Witch & Wizard
  • Witch & Witch Hunter
  • King/Queen & Servant
  • Goddess & Priest/Worshiper
[/spoiler]

Fandoms
  • Mass Effect - Craving to play sub against Asari Dom OC
  • Final Fantasy - OC original story preferred. XIV universe but can do VII, VIII, IX, X, XII and XV.
  • Naruto - OC story and/or universe preferred.
  • More in my Fandom Thread
The above was just an example of what pairings, settings and genres I do. But if you have any other suggestions feel free to let me know and I'll see if they match my own interests. Like I said I am flexible and I'm sure we can work something out.

Plots

Bold is MC. Non-Bold is YC.
But I may be convinced to flip roles.

House of Flowers- F/m - Brothel Madam & Indentured Servant - CRAVING
A conglomeration of five Madams own the entire city; with each Madam controlling a district and the businesses inside such as restaurants, bars, brothels and clubs. YC is one such, while MC ends up indentured to her as a result of racking up debt in one of/or several of her establishments. She gives him the option of working it off or else. At first, he thinks he's going to be cleaning the floors, serving drinks and other innocuous tasks to work off his debt but she has other means of making money with such a pretty boy.

The War at Home - Any - Lord and/or Lady of the Manor x POW
It's wartime and MC is a captured enemy combatant/civilian and as punishment is shipped off to serve in a manor for the remainder of the war. At first, YC/YCs are openly hostile toward MC but they eventually start warming up to MC, much to the chagrin of other members of the household/spouse.

Good to be Queen - F/m or - Egyptian Queen x Servant/slave
An odd sort of request. The Queen of Egypt is obsessed with her debauched and lavish desires. Whether it's being worshipped like a Goddess by her slaves or even wrapping people up, leaving their feet, neither-regions and head exposed. She might even have them gagged. She is the eccentric sort, but that's when MC comes in. Her most beloved slave and advisor that goes along with her games, though due to this the country is suffering. Plenty of political intrigue and smut as MC tries to slowly push her to actually performing her duties as Queen.

Isle of the Amazon - F/m - Amazon x Prisoner
Main MC would most likely be a noble from the main land looking to trade. After being arrested he and his ship mates are brought before the Queen to face judgment. He is sent to the slave markets while the rest of his crew are put to death by the gladiatorial arena. The Amazon are warriors so they think even men deserve a warriors death, and a shot at freedom. MC however is then bought by YC, either a Princess, General, Leader of the three Amazon clan? Etc.

*NEW* Bonded - F/m - Mistress x Bonded Male
Imagine if you will, a world where the gender roles are reversed and there's a distinction between magic users and non-magic users. Female magic users for instance hold the highest ranks of society, counted among royalty and nobility; which is also something that is spread through their bloodlines.

Should a male awaken to such arcane abilities then they are taken to and bonded magically to their Mistress; becoming part of her harem in the process. Such males are revered with their awakenings being seen as gifts from the Goddesses and while they are at the Mistress' beck and call, they live in the harem wing with the highest luxuries afforded to them. Good food, the finest silks (be they revealing or not) and a large amount of freedom; protected by an elite guard. In the meantime, they'd also be honing their own abilities for mundane daily use, healing and offensive should they need to defend their Mistress.

Of course, all this is a WIP/flexible RP where the plot could be set in a historical/fantastical environment. Be it European, Arabian, Ancient Egyptian settings etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom