Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Fairy Floss Dreams

Kosmik_Khaos

God is empty, just like me.
Supporter

⟼[ Status (ON) || Avg. Word Count ~400 and up || RP Medium (Threads>PM) ] ⟻​
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text☠ Who am I?
I am a chaotically wholesome mess of stardust and awesome. You can call me Kos, or Khaos, or whatever tickles your pickle. I do all the lame adult things like work, and have a social life, anemic as it is. I do awesome adult things too, like being a dad. I'm a nerd, I love books, comics, movies, shows, anime, games (video and board), I like to have fun, and enjoy storytelling in all its wonderful forms. I've been doing this for close to two decades now.

If you want to get to know me just drop me a message, I enjoy meeting new people.​

❦ What I Enjoy.
↭Collaboration. I got into this hobby and have stayed in it so long because I love working with other creative people. So come to me with you ideas, thoughts and wants ready. I like to keep my plots more vague concepts because I enjoy building the story with my partners.

↭Conflict. It doesn't have to be all action all the time, but there needs to be some kind of challenge to overcome so we can move the story forwards. Be it a magical war or getting through the week to pay rent.

↭Contrast. I love to see contrast in the characters. Size difference, age gap, social rank disparity, race/species, skill and power level.

Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text

[Villainous] ⟼ {Superpowers, Action, Dark Themes, Modern AU}
Superpowers are real and they are dangerous! Seventy years ago the first public superhuman was presented to the world. They were set up as a Hero, a standard for all other powered individuals to aspire to. Strict laws were set in place to regulate the usage of powers, and an intense program was initiated to train potential Heroes.

While most agree with or at least accept and deal with these regulations a few disagree, strongly. Level of powers, how we go about causing bedlam are all up for discussion but we will be the BBEGs in this story. It's good to be bad.​

[It what Adventure's do] ⟼ {Fantasy, Adventure}
An experienced Adventurer happens across an individual in a precarious situation. Acting on a whim they decide to help and bring the person along with them on their travels teaching them how to hold their own as an adventurer.

I can see the characters meeting in several ways. The experienced one finding the other lost in the woods, or being harassed/captured by monsters. Or they are a beginner and are looking for a party and get scooped up. I'm fine with whatever we decide there.​

[Stars of Gold] ⟼ {Sci-Fi, Space Pirate}
Legend tells of a lost treasure, hidden on the farthest edges of the known universe, if not beyond it. The legend has lasted hundreds of years, spread across dozens of races over thousands of planets. After so long a map has finally been uncovered. The lost treasure has been found, but it's on the opposite side of the universe.

The crew must lie, cheat, steal, sneak and fight their way across the vast, strange and usually deadly universe to claim their prize.​

[All that remains] ⟼ {Post Apocalypse, Horror, Survival}
The world wasn't a perfect place. Wars were breaking out, civil unrest was at an all time high. The economy was trashed, but life was manageable. Then THEY showed up out of nowhere it seemed. A couple dismissed reports of strange sightings one week, a series of slaughtered herds the next. By the time any real attention was given to the problem it was too late. THEY swarmed. In a matter of days the world was infested with THEM. If that wasn't bad enough the bombs were dropped. Fire rained from the skies. Billions died in the blasts. But not all of THEM were killed. Neither were all of us.​
[New Horizons] ⟼ {Colonization, Survival, World Building}

We did it. We found a planet that can sustain human life. After years of work the international community completed the worlds largest spacecraft. An Arc of sorts to carry the first group of people to the new world to establish a colony.

The program only accepted volunteers as it was a one way trip. People from all walks of life were accepted as anyone with any skill would be needed on this undertaking. How are we? Why did we decide to leave our homes forever? What are our goals for this new world? What are we going to build?​

[Heroic] ⟼ {Superpowers, Action, Modern AU}
One in five children are born with some kind of superhuman variant. Most are simple and harmless abilities. Mere parlor tricks. While most are safe, some are dangerous. Fortunately for the normal humans and weaker supers some of the most powerful, and potentially dangerous forces on the planet have chosen to use those God like powers for their benefit.

These benevolent figures are praised as Heroes and act accordingly. From stopping small town crooks to saving the world from being turned inside out somehow.​

[City Hunters] ⟼ {Cyberpunk, Crime, Bounty Hunters}
Science has reshaped reality, things once thought impossible are now commonplace. People can upgrade themselves with cybernetics, splice their genes, download their conscience into genetically designed "sleeves".

The more things change the more they stay the same. With the advances in science have also come advances in crime, and law enforcement is forever short handed. This is where the City Hunters come in. Bounty hunters who work parallel with the law, but outside of it to bring in the worst and most lucrative bounties.​

[Worlds Collide] ⟼ {Modern Fantasy}​
We were warned. Time and time again we were told to be wary of them. Did we listen? Of course not. We declawed them, animated them with bright colors, changed their legends to make them into good guys. Friendly creatures, redeemable monsters. The ones whos legends couldn't be twisted to be light hearted were forgotten or pushed back to childish boogiemen, used as a unique villain to be thwarted with ease by some clever hero. Even the most monstrous of them reduced to a caricature of what they once were.

All of those stories of fanciful creatures are real. They have been coming and going from our world throughout history and we collectively wrote it off through the ages. Now they are back and here to stay. Our world has just been invaded by the world where all our creatures of legend are reality. Armies of intelligent races marching from portals to claim their piece of our world, small portals opening globally allowing the less intelligent creatures to be brought into the world at random.

How will a world of Technology hold up against an invasion of Magic? Can peace be found? Will one side wipe out the other?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom