Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Dominated, humiliated, loved (always open)

DreamCastle

Planetoid
Hello hello!

I'm looking for new M/M roleplays to write, preferably ones with not only sex but an engaging plot and interesting characters as well. I enjoy plots that heavily include Dom/sub dynamics and exploring new power dynamics between characters as well, but I'll tell you more about that in a moment.

First, I'd like to introduce my style and what I expect a little more:

- I don't do one-liners. My replies range from 500 to 1500 words, so I'm happy if you can match anything within that. I tend to get bored quickly if the replies are just a few sentences, so I'd prefer if you don't have trouble writing at least 400-500 words per reply. I also only write 3rd person.

- I enjoy ooc talk and plotting, not so much just winging it. I'm not saying we have to discuss every little detail, but it'd be preferred to at least have a general plot thought out together and keep each other on the same page about where we're going with the story.

- I can't reply every day. Sometimes it might take a few days, so patience is appreciated. I don't expect you to reply every day either.

- I only play sub/bottom characters. They're certainly not your cliché blushing maiden-in-distress characters (as in, they will have more of a personality than "oh look I'm a sub") but I do not enjoy playing Dom/tops.

- I hope we'll both be able to move the story and plot forward in our replies. It's difficult to write when your partner only ever reacts to what you write, instead of making any advances in the scene. We certainly don't need to breeze through scenes, but let's both give each other something to react to!

- I appreciate good grammar, punctuation and spelling. Mistakes happen and perfect English is not required, but it's much nicer to read a reply when I can understand what you're trying to say and it looks like at least some level of effort went into it ^^

That's pretty much it! If you still find yourself interested, I'll move on to tell you a bit more about what I'm looking for specifically in a roleplay!

Themes and tropes that I like:

- Enemies to lovers
- Arranged marriages
- Supernatural (anything from vampires to werewolves to merpeople)
- ABO settings (not a requirement of course)
- Old lovers reuniting after a bad break up
- Royalty/nobility falls in love with a lower rank
- Fantasy
- Romance (required, I'm not into just sexual relationships in the stories I write)
- Historical settings (I don't require total historical accuracy)

Kinks that I'm looking to include:

- Humiliation/degradation
- Feminization/sissification (especially crossdressing)
- Dom/sub dynamics (in and out of bed)
- Reversed power dynamics (MC is used to being in control and YC takes control from him)
- Dub-con (MC being reluctant to admit he enjoys what's going on/being embarrassed at enjoying it)
- Light pet-play
- Humiliating/embarrassing pet-names (YC calling MC something that humiliates him)
- Aftercare and YC taking care of MC
- Chastity cages and denial/teasing
- Daddy kink

If you want to take a look at a longer list to see what else I enjoy, my f-list is here. I'm very open to all kinds of kinks and scenarios, so don't be shy to suggest anything you'd like to try (as long as it's not in the limits section of my f-list).

Some plot ideas that I had in my mind are listed down below. If you have something in mind that you think could be interesting to try out, feel free to suggest it!

After being heavily bullied in high school, YC went to a prestigious university to study psychology and has since made an unusual career for himself. He works as a professional Dom, offering a unique form of sex therapy. Mainly his clientele consists of people struggling with their sexuality or insecurities when it comes to what they enjoy. MC, one of his former high school bullies, comes in one day without recognizing who YC is. MC has only just started to come to terms with his preference for men, and this provides a perfect opportunity for YC to get a little bit of sweet payback for all the years of humiliation and degradation MC put him through. He decides to put MC on a heavy regime in his program, but he never expected the feelings that would come with spending so much time on MC.

MC inherited his father's business soon after finishing university. He never truly wanted to get into the business, but didn't know how to tell his father that so now here he is, stuck with a future he didn't choose for himself. While MC was in college, he had a relationship with YC. A relationship MC did everything to keep a secret and eventually broke off when YC wanted more, humiliating YC in the process. They were both left heartbroken, YC having imagined a future with MC and MC having fallen in love despite trying his best not to.

YC started his own business that's now flourishing, while MC is having trouble keeping his afloat. He has no choice but to agree to a business partnership with YC when YC unexpectedly offers him one. He doesn't realize YC plans on a hostile takeover of MC's company, until he's already dependent on YC. YC originally wanted to take his revenge and humiliate MC back for all he did, but neither of them seem to have ever gotten over their feelings for each other.

(Historical setting) MC always knew the duchy was his birthright and his responsibility in the future. When his father, the duke, dies suddenly and that responsibility is thrust on him sooner than he was ready to accept it, he struggles to keep everything running. YC is MC's valet, as his father was the late duke's valet. They've grown up together and as children they were the best of friends. But ever since YC was old enough to understand he should not be so close to MC, he's kept his distance and MC has ever since always thought YC dislikes him. Seeing MC struggle with his new role in life though, YC becomes the guiding hand in MC's life that he didn't realize he needed.

MC had everything one could wish for in high school; he was popular, had a hot girlfriend, he was the captain of the football team and crowned the prom king at their senior prom. He had decent enough grades to get into a good university on a sports scholarship. In university, his life fell apart. He's struggling with his classes, he's no longer even among the best players in the team, his girlfriend broke up with him for another man. And with his father having recently lost his job, MC is not sure how long he can keep paying even for the dingy room he's currently living in. YC, in turn, was always bullied in high school and seems to have flourished in university, now one of the most popular students there. He sees his former tormentor struggling and wants to add a little salt to the wound with the most degrading thing he can think of; by offering MC money for sex - money he knows MC can't turn down. What he first did just to humiliate MC turns into a dynamic neither of them expected.

MC came back from the army six months ago, struggling to readjust to civilian life and suffering from PTSD. He finally manages to get a job as an assistant at the same company YC works at. YC was his first male crush in high school and since then YC has also explored his own sexuality more. From YC's perspective, the two of them never got along in school and he is initially just a little gleeful to see MC working as an assistant. One day YC finds out about the struggles MC is trying to figure out on his own and realizes this is not the same boy he knew in high school at all. He can see MC needs help, but it seems nothing but a bit of force can convince MC to accept it.

MC has always been straight. He's always liked women, his girlfriend of five years can attest to that. They've known each other since middle school, after all. Then she introduces MC to a friend of hers from work, YC. MC immediately dislikes him, for a reason he can't quite put his finger on. Maybe he's a little jealous, he decides. YC is admittedly a good-looking guy and MC's girlfriend is a little too friendly with him, after all. YC keeps coming around though and MC tries to ignore the tension between them for his girlfriend's sake, until one night they all get drunk together and when he wakes up, it's not next to his girlfriend. It never occurred to him the tension he felt might be attraction. How is he going to explain this to his girlfriend?

Anyway, if you think we'd make good writing partners, hit me up ^^ DMs are preferred!

Back
Top Bottom