Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any PROACTIVE MEASURES. [STAR WARS - CHISS, SPY THRILLER]

Sylvan Varain

Mortal-King
This post is looking for a GM. Real life gender isn't relevant to this. If anybody is looking for a GM for a KOTOR 2 retelling, feel free to find it in my profile or request it from me. I am not a zealot when it comes to strict canon and lore adherence. If somebody wants to have this RP take place in a non-Star Wars setting I would not object to it.

/// THIS CONVERSATION WILL NOT EXIST AFTER IT HAS TAKEN PLACE. ACKNOWLEDGE.

Actually very proud of this one; I've been on a binge of Spy Thrillers recently - watched Andor again, Atomic Blonde, the Phantom Liberty trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 ... almost convinced myself to play the Imperial Agent in SWTOR again before realizing I'd probably give up on it 1/4 of the way through. Again.

Decided this was a good runner-up.

I'm open to suggestions here, especially regarding this story's place in the timeline, but my current working idea is that a group of Chiss have been captured by parties with a keen interest in learning about the Ascendancy; Empire period, but, again, that isn't written in stone. Our main character, an agent for one of the Families, has been sent into civilized space to extract them to safety. Or blast some plasma between their eyes depending on if any prospective partners and I decide that the Chiss are a generally well-meaning bunch of folk rather than truly evil xenophobes willing to exterminate anybody that puts them at risk, their own people included.

Expect lots of funky and cool gadgets, espionage, violence, femme fatales, hot red-eyed aliens; I am totally okay with a lot of shlock and hammy writing when used appropriately. Whilst I appreciate seriousness and a story being mature, I am first and foremost looking to have fun and explore creative writing, which means that I'm more often than not keen to have a partner that's enthusiastic for letting a story have levity and goofiness so that it can breathe. Even BERSERK has moments of extreme silliness and knows when to take a chill pill.

That's all of the key points I believe; as my bold text said, I don't care about extreme amounts of retconning and people not super familiar with Star Wars. Making shit up as we go along is a-okay. Rule of Cool and having fun is my number one rule, and I have no desire to hamstring my GM's creative liberties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom