Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Omega’s Gay Search

Omega_Albee

Planetoid
Note

Please see cravings and F-List at the bottom! Thank you!

~Hello and welcome~

Introduction:

First and foremost, this is a MALE x MALE RP
Search. Meaning, two men in a romantic and sexual relationship. This is NOT a MxF search thread or two bros in a platonic relationship that will lead nowhere. A MALE x MALE. I just needed to add this as I've gotten some interesting responses to search threads in the past.

Now, the good parts.

Hello! I'm Albee, and I've been RPing for about 14 years now. I love creating stories with other people. I m work a full time job so sometimes my replies can be slow, however I try and respond at least once a week! Sometimes during the slow periods this can be daily, and if it’s really slow, multiple times a day. If something comes up, I will try and notify you ASAP or simply let you know when I may be able to reply.
I also don't mind chatting a bit, ooc's are fun, it's nice to know about my partner and it’s also a great way to make new friends and an even better way to discuss future ideas, plots, or kinks!

Little bit about my style

• Grammar and spelling aren't a huge deal with me, in fact my grammar is pretty awful. Just no text talk please!

• I typIcally write in third person.

• I try to aim for the "submissive" role when I RP and enjoy that a bit more but am also willing to switch it up at times as well.

• I enjoy a good one-two paragraph (three-five sentence) post.
• Sometimes I will do two or more different rp's with the same person so feel free to suggest this or if you like combining a couple of the ideas, be my guest!

I bit about my tastes:

• Casual reminder that I am NOT looking for someone to cyber with and I will only being accepting partners that write in third person as first feels too close to cybering for my comfort level.

• I enjoy Slice of life, horror, fantasy and any other supernatural elements, separate or combined.

• Romance is a must of course, but I don't expect it right away unless we've decided the characters are already together.

• Just because it's smutty doesn't mean it has to be so fast paced or lack plot! I enjoy smut and have a nice list of kinks, however I also like to focus on what can keep the story going!

• Although we don't need an exact or specific plot point, it would be good to discuss, plan, and have an idea about where we are going to start and what's happening. I can't really work with things like, two guys meet in an elevator. Sadly, I'm not that creative lol

• If you have any of your own plots or ideas you would like to bring to me, please feel free to do so! I would love to hear them and will deeply consider them as well.

• Any questions about anything, please feel free to send a message! I am more likely to see it.

• If at all possible I prefer PM's as it’s much easier for me to keep track of.

• Sweet Loving Sex

• Drama! Willing to discuss as this can sometimes depend on the pairing/plot

• Filthy and degrading sex with sweet and loving aftercare!

• Pets! Having a furry or not so furry friend around can be entertaining.

• Family, kids! As time goes by and characters develop they may want to start a family, new challenges can arise, and more moments for them to bond!

Just A Few Take it or Leave it Kinks

• Feminization/Cross Dressing

• Dirty Talk is my LOVE

• Androgynous Characters

• Rough Sex/Public sex

• Slut Shaming/Name Calling

• Some BDSM (with sweet and loving aftercare, a MUST)

• Body Worship

• Toys/Overstimulation

• Spanking

• Fingering

Other (Small details):

• Couples must be over the age of 25 please. I feel weird RP's young college kids now.

• If the plot calls for it, blood or some gore. (I love scary movies but the newer ones make me squeamish and queasy)

• Drugs and Alcohol

• Piercing (be they normal ear/facial or more ~intimate~ places)

• Tattoos

Dislikes:

• Non-Consensual sex/rape between the main couple. I will not budge on this.

• Physical, Mental, or Verbal Abuse with the intent to cause physical harm, pain, or strike fear rather than consensual pleasure within established limits.

• Not into scat, water sports, vore, or vomit.

• Furry/Anthro. Nothing against it, it's just not really my cup of tea so I feel I won't be able to give my best.

Now the Fun Part!

Plots! Sort of! I'm always willing to hear other ideas as well, or any changed one wants to make. Open to frankensteining ideas together!

*New!

Bang The Doldrums

A and B were best friends that were always in love with each other since they met in kindergarten. Jokes were made throughout their life, but that's all they were jokes. Jokes. No one knew just how close to right they were. The two were nearly one another's first everything, but were always too scared to put a name on their relationship aside from best friends. Too afraid to admit that these 'experiments' meant so much more.

A was devoted to music and art, B to sports and school. They had a falling out the summer after they graduated. B finally coming clean with his feeling, A still too scared to admit what he felt. A is discovered that same summer and leaves town for good.

They never resolve anything.

However, they are always in each others thoughts. Through every new relationship, every interaction with strangers old and new, every song written and lyric sung. In the back of their minds that person is there. The hurt and paid they caused, the loved the shared. It was all there.

Fifteen years pass and A is in the tabloids for his antics more than his music at this point. Feeling a little lost, he decides the band needs to take a break and he needs to get his shit together before everything they worked for slips between their fingers.

Back in his home town, he begins to revisit old stomping grounds, remembering when he had a burning passion for the music he was writing at 15, 16, 17, 18… and who was by his side to inspire his music.

Lost in those thoughts, he slips into a nearby bar and hears familiar laughter…

Best friends
Ex-Friends till the end
Better off as lovers
And not the other way around

During that time B struggled. He lost not only his first love, but his best friend as well. So he packed up. He ran away to college and that's where he spent his time discovering himself. He came back more confident, but still unable to shake A from his memory. He found a passion in photography making a decent little name for himself and booking a few weddings, concerts, and other events to draw attention. Life is… moving. Good almost. Till he decides to take a trip back to his old hometown and revisits with a few old friends. That's when a familiar voice calls out to him.

Can the relationship these ex-best friends once had be rekindle? Are they finally brave enough to admit the feeling they still held onto all these years? Or are they just too different now?

Fame < Infamy

Demon x Priest

A holy man, a kind man, a pure man. Everyone speaks highly of the new priest attending the small town church. The ladies of the church think he's handsome. The men think him wise for his age. The kids think he's cool.

It's all true to an extent. Most of it is a disguise. What they don't know are the secrets hidden under long sleeves and robes. The markings of a summoner. See, priest isn't here to really preach the holy word. He's here to summon a demon. Not just any demon either, an incubus to bind to him. An incubus he can call his own.

A preacher falls for an ex-incubus he met by chance and obsessed over ever since. Going from town to town as he heard rumors of the beings spotting. Finally he seems to catch up to the creature where's he's determined to summon him, bind him, and confess his love!

A clumsy romance where incubus is tired of taking the life force of humans through sex and spends his days slowly withering away but making the last of his time memorable through his travels till he's bound by a man that sparks an interest he hasn't felt in decades.

Can a demon return a humans feelings? Or will this be the fling to end all flings before demon decides to end his days?

What A Time To Be Alive

Growing up in the mafia wasn't easy, specially with your father as the head. With all the trauma, and baggage being carried, the lies, the secrets, of course A would turn into a young man lost himself in drug, alcohol, and a good time. But all of that came to a sudden stop when a rival family began hinting them all down one by one.

First it was a cousin, an uncle, warnings. But then it was a mistress, a mother. A was bound to be next and his father knew that. With some love in his heart for his fuck-up son, B, their top hit man, was sent to be A's body guard. What neither of them expected was A's father to go into hiding and leaving them mostly stranded on their own to figure how to navigate their way through the situation they now find themselves in.

But there are hidden secrets soon to be discovered. Hidden families, undercover informers, and a flash drive full of black mail on every politician and officer in the city for some reason trusted to a man who only wants to party. Can something more blossom in times of danger? Can love blossom?

Notes: A has always found B attractive and has made it very clear in the past despite multiple rejections. B always turns him down, only because it was the bosses son. But being stuck together in numerous life and death situations, maybe it's time to give in.

Darkness At The Heart Of My Love:

"A hero would sacrifice you for the greater good, I would burn the world for you."

A was C's greatest love. Together since childhood, A was a healer, a saint in many's eyes. Pure hearted, and kind, yet cursed with a dark prophecy. Only the fall of the most pure and the hands of their lover would stop the darkness consuming their land. It was a prophecy only C and a select few knew about. And so with a heavy heart, C continued to nurture the love the love between them and A until the prophecy must be fulfilled.

B was an outcast, resented and hated among those in society for their dark power. A contender for the throne, but kept at a distance, they would never have the support needed to maintain it. And B was made out to be a villain, so the villain they became. Often they would go on random rampages, just to keep up appearances, yet oddly enough, no one was ever killed during these rampages. Perhaps because there was one thing that kept B from turning his back to all of society and taking the world down with him. A simple memory. A moment of kindness shown by A long ago that remained with B for all these years and caused deep emotions to sink their claws into the villains heart.

However, B knew they never stood a chance. It was obvious how much A loved C, and B's feelings were strong enough that so long as A was happy, B was content.

However, all of this changed the moment the great darkness began to take over. It swooped over lands, slowly killing crops, animals, and then the very people that still resides on those lands. Monster long thought extinct began to roam and cause havoc for those unprepared. It started in B's land and despite his efforts to save his people, he was stilled blamed for it and by those outside of his land was thought to be the source of this great darkness. That's when C and A arrived. A, thinking perhaps they might be able to heal the land, came along unknowing of the sacrifice they would become. C, done with the havoc B has caused was fully prepared to sacrifice their greatest love.

It was an exhausting battle, B almost had the upper hand, but perhaps there was some truth to the prophecy after all. Before B could strike the final blow and end C, A stepped in to defend their love. Begging the two to stop. To work together rather than apart. A had seen that B was not the cause and was doing his all to stop the darkness after all.

A never had a chance to finish. C didn't even have the decent to look him in the eye before stabbing their blade through them. Their greatest love. Blood spilling across the earth. And for a moment, B was broken. The perfect chance for C to strike.

In the end, only one man walked away, and that was C. Triumphant and yet mourning their love. At least the darkness had vanished as well. Three went into battle and only one emerged alive, or so C thought.

What they hadn't known was that both A and B were still alive and breathing. But barely, and after hauling them up in a small cave, B took care of his injuries, and A… Where their story begins.

TL/DR: Hero (C) 'sacrifices' his love (B) for the greater good, villain (A) , 'defeated' and healing, finds (B), someone they had long loved from afar, and vows if the lover (B) stays, they would burn cities for them just for a chance.

Lover and villain fall in love. Hero finds out and comes back to take lover back, drama ensues. This was all inspired by a couple of TikTok's tbh

P W/OUT MUCH PLOT

Honestly this was just inspired by some art I saw on Twitter so these are my rambling thoughts. There's little plot. It's goofy and fun with little thought behind it. Open to any and all suggestions!

A is a delivery driver that got lost in the wrong place at the right time. B is a crime boss on the verge of death after a surprise attack. That is, until he meets the delivery drive with no sense of direction.

It's love and lust at first sight.

After saving him, B makes A his PA only to have an excuse to have him constantly within his reach, fucking him every chance he gets even if that means in front of others, during meetings, in public, at restaurants. It doesn't matter when these two can't seem to keep their hands off each other. People often walk in on A being serviced, or servicing B, or being fucked silly over B's desk. At this point no one blinks an eye at their antics. Very horny. They're very much in love. Mob boss tries to spoil A constantly and A wants to show B the love he never knew.

No one is allowed to touch A
People do try and use A against boss and is kidnapped often
A is actually pretty capable of taking care of himself so a majority of the time he's waiting out front by the time mob boss arrives to rescue him.
B is divorced
B owns numerous business which lets him get away with his public antics.

Sunkissed

Centuries of war come to an when the princes of two warring kingdoms marry, uniting their people. But peace isn't easy to achieve when enemies still lurk around every corner. Maybe even in the same bed. Is it possible to even work, let alone fall in love with a man you've barely said two words to? How would navigate the politics and hurt each kingdom faced at the hands of the other?

A wants nothing more than to help his people heal after years of war have wasted away land and taken loved ones. Although he's nervous and a little untrusting, he is also open to learning about his new husbands people and their land as he travels back to spend his first year of marriage with him there. Love will blossom as he learns more about his new husband and people. But will it survival with an uprising on the horizon and threats are made against his life?

B is unsure of this marriage with the blood shed between both sides. Can peace truly come that easily? Can forgiveness? But two heads are better than one as are a pair of fresh eyes. B can see A wants to help both their people after all the blood spilt between them and on top of that, B must make a difficult decision during his marriage. His new husband, or an old flame working with the rebels. To stand beside his father, a man that wants peace, or his uncle, a man he looked up to and the leader of the rebels. As B begins to work with and spend time with his new husband, love begins to blossom.

Will he choose him or betray him? Will he stand with his father and lead his people into peace or stand with his uncle and old love to avenge those that were lost and bring in a new era or ruling?

Conflict and Sunflowers:

Inspired by a comic, a TikTok, and this song line: and you might be with her But I still had you first

Every Friday night, A attends his local gay bar where he sits and drinks, and ignores everyone that approaches him. Then B shoots his shot and finally, A gives in.

There's no denying there is a sexual chemistry between them and the two begin to meet every Friday throughout the summer. Through that time, the two grow closer and feelings start to form. B decides to shoot one more time, asking A if he wants to start dating exclusively. And that's when it all falls apart. A isn't out yet and only looking for something casual, or so he says. Although they agree to keep things casual, they slowly grow apart till their fiery summer fades.

B goes back to work as the high schools local art teacher, trying to put his summer heartbreak behind him. Only for A to turn at the same school as part of the new staff, and now dating the school nurse. B continues to try and push forward, to move on. To date. But jealousy arises on both sides till they both must face their feelings.

Werewolf x Human: I suppose what's left is my rambling idea. Slightly inspired by Teen Wolf and Death Valley.

Not too long ago magical creatures revealed themselves to the world. Wanting peace it wasn't too long that humans and creatures began working side by side however not without its difficulties and hate that is. There were struggled for acceptance in all sides. A struggle that still exist today.

A lives by himself in a small cabin near the edge of the woods. He keeps to himself, is a writer just about to finish his latest book, and enjoys driving his hour drive into town where he buys whatever he may need for the week. Life is cozy if not a little dull. He has a few close friends he keeps in contact with and no enemies as far as he knows. That's about to change the moment he meets B injured and half dead in the woods during a morning hike. Life changes as he starts to befriend and help the wolf heal. What he doesn't know is how much life is going to change for him as the supernatural world is opened even further for him. With a vengeful ex after the wolf to finish the job, a concerned pack searching for their Alpha leaders son (B), and developing feelings, A's cozy life is much more hectic.

Possibly add a later element of a true mate nature.

Prince/Knight (Secretly a Prince) :

Okay, not completely worked out but something to work with! Think it's got a mix of modern and not so modern setting. Not looking steampunk but thinking of lots of forest and grassy green with elements of magic.

Prince is sent of to marry the cruel king of the neighboring kingdom to bring peace to his land. He knows his freedom will be taken from him andhad accepted it for his people. What he doesn't expect is to be kidnapped mid route! Quickly saved by a passing knight that vows to take him where he needs to go, the two set off on an adventure far longer than the prince expected. The two grow close through this adventure and love blossoms despite circumstances. (Thinking the knight ends up being the prince, son of the cruel king with his own reputation)

General Pairing Prompts and Ideas:

I don't have any plots for these but I'm more than willing to discuss and exchange ideas.

Single Father x kindergarten teacher

Dancer/stripper x Security Guard

Villain and or Hero trying to keep his unlucky/clumsy civilian boyfriend from finding out his secret identity and also keeping him out of trouble.

Sugar Daddy x Sugar baby

Death x Human

Beau and The Beast

Gangster/Mobster x Regular Joe

Vampire lovers constantly break up over the centuries but who always come back together no matter what because they can’t let go and he’ll, maybe the 100th time is the charm (it’s the charm)

Reincarnated soulmates, one remembers, the other always forgets.

Two heart broken people who should be spending this week long honeymoon with their spouses are instead spending it alone, trying to pick up the pieces of their failed relationships. They find comfort in each others arms, sure they'd never see one another again after this trip is over. But what happens when you return to find out you both work in the same department at your new job? Can love bloom again, or was a whirlwind vacation all they had?

Book Worm x Partier

Alpha x Omega

Vague Ides To Work With:

Past lives

loves reunited

Soul Mates

By the sea, a small beach town

Fake Relationship

Bodyguard

Current Top Cravings

• Fluffy and spicy slice of life with age gap older man/younger man. Maybe something a little fast paced, mainly smut focused. My brain needs a mini break. Thinking of some kind of Omegaverse (we can hash out the details in what aspects we bring into the RP) minimal plot but we can always expand on it further if we want. 🔥

• Soulmates that can communicate through writing that appears on their body. Can feel each other's pain and pleasure.

🔥🔥🔥 Would love to RP a bottom or switch! I have a verity of characters up my sleeve.

Omega Albee’s F-List

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom