Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Non-Con and Slavery Slut, If You Want to Take Me ;)

ForeverChained

Helpless Plaything
88291907292251e837a0925602812a80_50.jpg

Hello! I'm excited to be here! I hope you're doing well, and I hope RP with me intrigues you. Generally speaking, I like extremely dark and harsh scenes. I'm open to lots of different ideas, but have a few of my own. I like to play the more submissive character, and try to be very accommodating (and a little bit submissive) OOC as well. I do enjoy a good, non-smut scene as well from time to time, but I wouldn't be here if I wasn't looking for some kinky nonsense ;) the following are my top kinks and limits, as well as my more comprehensive F List. I have some custom kinks on there that are weird, but that I'm especially into. If you like them, I bet we get along. I hope that you enjoy stuff on there, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Chances are, if getting used by your character is against my character's wishes and she has to comply anyway...I'll find something to like.

Biggest Kinks: Noncon, Humiliation, Degradation, Raceplay/Speciesism (setting dependent), Sexual Slavery, Rimming, (If playing with male characters, Misogyny), Branding and Tattoos, and Orientation Play.
Biggest Limits: Scat, Excessive Blood, Snuff

F List: Link

The stuff below is some basic RP ideas for different settings. Also very happy to hear your pitch! :)

Modern: Maybe a billionaire and a trafficking victim sold onto the black market for use in a private dungeon or at depraved parties.
Alternate Modern: Could be in practice much the same, but slavery is legal, so I could be used in public. And I could have just done something silly like sign the wrong document or piss off the wrong person. Or maybe all girls of a certain ethnicity or class are enslaved.
Fantasy/Medieval: I like the idea of being spoils of war somehow. Especially a helpless village girl taken by a warlord/evil queen/demoness/monster/etc.
Sci Fi: I love the idea of either being abducted by a society that looks at humans as just fuckmeat, or taken by some person with a ship where I could be used with no way to escape, with all sorts of advanced toys to use on me.

Back
Top Bottom