Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Apocalypse World Interest Check

Closed - no longer seeking

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
I want to play a smutty game of Apocalypse World with a group of about 3 to 5 players. It's a rules light narrative-focused game that gave way to the Powered by the Apocalypse (PbtA) group of games that includes the superhero themed game of Masks. Rules for the system can be obtained for free from this page. While I haven't played it yet myself, I feel confident taking on the role of the Master of Ceremonies (MC) since I'm a fairly weathered GM for other systems like D&D and Shadowrun, but I'm not opposed to letting someone else take the reigns, either. The whole point is to tell a story together. Rolling dice in this game affects essential elements of the moment-to-moment plot so that the action moves along at a steady pace. Don't expect linear paths or railroading because the game actively discourages that, so expect every player to share the spotlight and put in an equal share of creative work. Character creation is an integral part of the world building process, and the conflicts they endure will shape the nature of their environment. Sex plays a part in the game's mechanics as well, and since this is an adult role play forum why not take full advantage to make it as horny as possible?

Here's where I have to be careful. This is a post apocalyptic wasteland cast in the shadow of what North America used to be. It's Fallout, Fist of the North Star, Road Warrior, A Boy and His Dog, and every other fictional wasteland that is cool and awesome and dark and terrifying at the same time. There are slavers and cannibals and cults and disturbed psychics and mutants and monsters. These threats are real, but that doesn't mean I want to make them an object of sexual arousal, unless it can be played in a way that's personally comfortable for me and the other players. I don't want to put down a strict list of no's at the risk of compromising creative potential, but I still want to illicit some arousal from the narrative, too. Confident, consensual sex between survivors is always an option, but there's room for things to get a little kinky, a little in the grey area, enough to titillate and captivate.
So in general, I want players to create characters who are at least partially sexually motivated so that erotic scenes could play out between PC's and NPC's, so they should have some characteristics that make them sexually attractive. I'm a personal fan of athletic physiques, huge tits, and long hard fat throbbing cocks, but that's just me.

What about you? Does this sort of thing hold your interest? Have you played the game before? Do you have experience with other systems? Post here in the thread or PM me to discuss it further!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom