Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Final Girl That Wouldn’t Break

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Hi, I’m Beau! I’m a decently experienced role player who likes to write dark and sexy plots especially with vampires. I RP in threads or PMs, generally prefer PM but I’m really fine with either. My starters are always really long but my average post is 2-4 paragraphs.

I was watching a lot of slasher and horror movies and I’ve decided I’d like to play with a lesser explored concept of a Final Girl who doesn’t lose her shit and gives the supernatural slasher a run for his money.

(Thought a vampire Slasher might be cool. Blame Fright Night 2011 ok?)

I’d like to also explore the Slasher and this girl Developing feelings for each other in a perhaps twisted way through the initial ordeal.

So I came up with a loose idea of what that could look like?

Please message me if you’re interested in the concept!

~~~~~~~

Maxine Moreno did not want to attend Cindy Walker’s 18th birthday party. She knew it would look like the entire staff of a Claire’s store had thrown up in there and she knew Cindy didn’t necessarily want her their either.

Sadly since both of their mothers had retained memories of them being friends as kids though and had made them get together for some sort of last hurrah neither of them wanted.

Cindy was all pinks glitters and lip gloss. Max wore a crimson lipstick on a good day. Having grown up with a father involved in the cartel until she was twelve Max had grown up with much more morbid interests.

Dissection days were her favorite at school before graduation. She read all the classic tragedies and horror novels. For her 18th she’d made her now single hardworking mother watch hours of her favorite horror franchise and ordered Chinese.

She’d really become a recluse when her one friend had gone missing at 16.

Now sitting on a plain bean bag in unglamorous pajamas she read some tattered book as the other girls chatted away.

It wasn’t until Harley Smith had gone downstairs to the bathroom and they’d heard a scream that things started to go awry. It was Cindy who had found Harley’s corpse hanging from the shower head by a belt. Empty of blood aside from the last few drops.

Max’s father had warned her about monsters in the night down in Mexico before they’d moved but in that moment she wondered.

(It’s all open for input and change, please PM if interested!)

Back
Top Bottom