Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Tzeeneth's Roleplay Request Thread

Tzeenneth

Moon
Hey there, I'm Tzeeneth and i'm a 28 year old woman whose looking for some roleplay partners. I have some characters I want to play around with but prefer to figure out plots along with others. I consider myself a literate writer with typically around 2 paragraphs for posts, though I can dip down or up depending on if I'm setting a scene or the characters are simply having a bit of dialogue.

Anyways please DM me if interested instead of replying in this thread. I'm pretty open to exploring most kinks other than the ones described below.

Base Rules:
-I'm married, don't be weird
-No scat/watersports or excessive gore
-I prefer PM roleplaying
-If either of us ghost one another? No hard feelings. Just move on with grace.

Fandom interests:
-Warhammer 40k
-Monster Hunter
-Dungeons and Dragons

Characters, Cravings, Plots:

Runewynn the Witness- 40k
Runewynn is a powerful psyker human, mutated with three red eyes and pure white skin. Her psychic abilities are wild, and difficult to control which gives her the peculiar problem of teleporting at seemingly random. The teleporting tends to bring her to various events across the galaxy. She's come to see her ability as a means to witness major events, as though the universe itself demands a witness... but what sort of individual or event would cause The Witness to stay?

Drezda Naile- 40k
Drezda is a Savlar Chem-dog, which means she was once a criminal and now is a pawn for the Imperium with loot as the incentive to fight wars for the sake of humanity. She's harsh, sarcastic, and cruel with an apathy towards the fate of the Imperium of man. Regardless she's a seasoned veteran whose good at her job. Her fate is up in the air, however, when a majority of her crew were killed in an unexpected Ork attack where she was most recently deployed. Whether you would be a rogue trader or inquisitor looking to recruit or another guardsman stuck dealing with a criminal being pushed into your ranks is up to you. Don't expect too much softening up, soldier, even if she decides to like you.

Cravings:
-Exhibitionism
-Size differences (Specifically big monsters ravishing mc OR being a smaller sized creature)
-Monsters (Or monster girls)
-Tentacles
-Werewolves

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom