Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Killers Game (Greenrust and EtherealElvenEmpress)

Lucy was left like a discarded napkin off to the side as the intruder moved on. The girls were crying and did nothing to hide that they were all scared. Shaken to the core was more like it. For once the blonde was silent. Lucy was in pain and couldn’t move. She couldn’t even find the energy to yell. Lucky for Alexander he left her in a state where she couldn’t argue and was left to her own inner thoughts. Alexander could hear the whimpering of the other girls and luckily enough they do not to try anything give her take one was fiddling with something behind her back but it could’ve just been her own fingers. They were all focused on what was going on with Anna and Alexander especially with his gun in her face. They were too in shock to care that he was still walking around exposed after what he did to Lucy who no doubt had it coming with her mouth but they didn’t think she deserved to be that abused but none of them said anything. Considering she was throwing Zoe under the bus they were all silent.

Even the fact that he was telling them that they didn’t need to worry and they would get through this didn’t register in their pretty little heads. Anna’s eyes were wide and the pools of cerulean blue looked terrified as they looked up at Alexander. The words that came out of his mouth were terrifying as he told him that suffering was inevitable and they even thought about trying to run but after what they just saw him do the Lucy they had no idea what he was capable of especially with something he could shoot them with!

With all of his attention seeming to focus on Anna he could probably hear a pin drop in the room. Frozen in her own mental prison and I wasn’t sure what to do but he demanded her to clean him off and he could see how her hands; those tiny pale hands of hers were trembling. Just as she was about to make a move he would hear a tiny little voice squeak out: “I…. i’ll do it please don’t make her….”The tiny soft voice of Mina squeaked out. That alone caused Anna to snap out of what she was zoning out with. “Mina it’s okay…stay there. It can’t be that hard can it?” Anna asked in that tiny little snippet probably gave Alexander a little idea how inexperienced Anna was even if she knew what it was the fact that Mina was volunteering to take something for her giving away that there was something going on between the two but he could guess that it seemed like Mina was trying to protect Anna, but why was she doing that? No one stepped up for Lucy and here was this tiny little scenario blossoming right before his eyes what could be going on between these two young lovely ladies? The focus was on his gun especially by Mina. She even made a move to get closer but keep her hands in Alexander’s line of vision.

Zoe and Hikari were huddled together And as Zoe was clinging tight to her she was fillings with something behind Hikari’s back the question was would Alexander notice? If he didn’t notice Zoe was trying to type a text message and it was something along the lines of help but not much else in it to Anna’s older sister. The question was would she be able to press send without Alexander noticing.

Last edited:
It was probably a good thing for her Lucy couldn't bring herself to speak. If she was still yelling out cursing at him he might have just finished her off right then and there. After all, he had already enjoyed her so even if he had to finish her off early he wouldn't have thought it was much of a pity. However, one thing he was not expecting is when he ordered Anna to suck him off another girl jumped to her defense, and the most innocent-looking girl of them all at that. He looked between Mina and Anna, a slightly raised eyebrow rising on his forehead as he realized either these girls were simply really close friends or there was more to it. After all their other friends were hardly jumping out to help her. Though then again none of them, even the two in front of him, had ever jumped out to save her. So it was likely these two were very close. He couldn't help but smile as he seemed amused by the situation. "If you want to take her place I will allow you, but if you're gonna throw yourself in her place... Then you will be held to a higher standard. You better try your best. If I think you are slacking then I will not take it out on you." He pointed at Anna with a light point. "I will take it out on her."

However, when he went to point he noticed the other two girls huddled together. He paused, looking at them as one of them was seemingly hiding away from him. He tilted his head, trying to look at them as suddenly his eyebrows furrowed. The message was sent even as he stepped forward and suddenly hit Hikari away with a brutal blow with the back of his gun, knocking her to the side as he suddenly reached for the phone in Zoe's hand as he went to rip it from her. He would turn the phone to look at the phone and whatever message was sent as for a moment there was a dark pause, pregnant with violence as he stared at the phone with its sent message. For several long moments, he said nothing before he spoke in a soft voice. "You know I believe I have been pretty merciful in this time." He started his voice like a whisper. "Ive given you warnings, I've given you examples such as that piece of trash laying back there, but it seems even still you believe im someone who you can do anything you like with. You have abused my mercy." He spoke almost with a sense of disappointment, looking down at Zoe and Hikari.

Then his gun raised without another word, pointing at Hikari as they heard a pop much like they had when he had put bullets into the couch. Only this time it went into their friend as a bullet flew into Hikari's leg. It would rip through her body, tearing through till it hit the floor below as flesh and sinew were split like paper as he looked down with a cold expression. Then in front of all the other likely horrified girls and the likely screaming Hikari he shot again into her body, and again, and again. In the end, five shots went into her body. Legs, stomach, chest as he kept shooting her. Blood splattered all over the floor, and likely onto the girls themselves before, turning his gun towards her head and firing one more time. The final shot would finally end her suffering. He looked towards the other girls, ignoring the now broken body on the floor as blood seeped under his feet and spread in a pool under the three girls still gathered together as he spoke softly. "Is my point now properly understood?"

It was a rare sight to have Lucy quiet. She was in pain and still quite a bit shellshocked once you gain strength Alexander probably had a feeling she would go back to her yelling but right now her silence gave him a bit of a respite from her. As the silence filled the room Mina reached out to hold Anna’s hand it was a small gesture but it probably would not go unnoticed. “I…I’ll do my best. It’s okay AnnaBanans. I tried it once I think I can do it again besides it on videos.” Mina Spoke with a very soft voice trying to comfort Anna so all she did was look worried and terrified which they both were but right now Mina was trying to be the heroine. She couldn’t do much but she wanted to protect her girlfriend. The last thing she wanted was anything to happen to Anna and she was going to try her damn best to make sure he didn’t do anything to her maybe she did this he would go away.

Oh how wrong she was! Mina Was mentally preparing herself to do something she never thought she would have to do ever again touch another penis she really didn’t care much for men but for Anna she would do this. Ashley prepare herself Alexander was on the other two huddled. Of course the two he was focusing on were not focusing on Zoe and Hikari. Why would they be they all had instructions to do nothing and just stay put and they will get through this.

They had been so wrong! The message was sent and Zoe thought she was in the clear until Alexander came over ripping it from her small hands. Hikari Honestly had no idea what Zoe was doing she was too terrified to even think of her trying to send a message but what she did cause her to reap the Consequences of her actions. With Alexander’s voice and a whisper as Anna and Mina were busy comforting each other their attention was turned to what was going on between the three.

If Alexander looked at the phone the message he would read was: “Help. Bad Lucy come home Reese. Fast.”

At least no cops were called but that message got out but who was Reese? He had no idea. Zoe’s actions which she thought She could get away with what it turned out Alexander had other ideas I’m thinking it would turn on her when in fact it went straight to Hikari.

It was at that point Anna and Mina were confused what was going on in the background. Now all their attention what’s going on what was happening but the moment I was in the race has gone there was a long silence of dread until he fired not at Zoe but at her friend! The screams of all four girls rang out and Lucy was just too out of it to really care. Hikari felt The first shot to her leg and screamed and agony and he was very lucky they were in an isolated house in some fancy neighborhood we’re neighbors were few and far between no one would hear their ear piercing scream of terror. At this moment he couldn’t tell which girl which screen was coming
from as he continued to shoot the already injured one as she bled out on the floor. Zoe could do absolutely nothing and neither could the others. Zoe was inconsolable as she started sobbing uncontrollably and mumbling something about how could he and how she hated him and why would he do this to her friend and how he was going to hell it was all jumbled and garbled but the message she sent got across.

And then there were only four….

Part of the reason he had chosen this place was due to the fact it was rather isolated from other homes, however, this was pushing it to some degree as he executed her in front of the girls. Their screams and cries rang in his ears, sobs, and various voices till he spoke again. "Shut up, unless you would like to be next." He said idly as he would start to think. Realistically a part of him thought he should simply kill all these girls right here. They had called someone and while the message was somewhat vague it would at least draw attention to this place. If he left now he would have a chance to escape even if it was more difficult as one of the girls might escape... But if he struck now... His eyes were dark and they could feel a certain rage and frustration when he looked at them, an ice-cold killing intent as they felt as if death was just around the corner.

However in the end he decided to wait a little bit longer. Even if he struck out now and managed to kill them all there was no guarantee he could get away. His preparations to dispose of the evidence were incomplete, and he didn't know how far away this Rease was. It was better to collect information first. First, he turned towards Zoe, grabbing a handful of her hair and forcing her to look up at him as he gave a dark smile. "Already wishing to cast blame away, do you imagine it will help you sleep better at night? I warned you what I would do if you called for help and yet you were still so confident you would get away from it too. That you would save the day and save your own life." He forcefully turned her head with a harsh yank, dragging her to Hikari's body as he bent her over it, forcing her to see it face to face. "Look at it, look at the one you killed with your actions. You stupid stupid girl, this is all your fault. If you hadn't tried to be clever and just sat quietly she would still be alive. But you had to know better, you had to try. I pulled the trigger but you killed her the same as I." He finally let go of her, all but tossing her on her friend's corpse before looking at the others.

"As for the rest of you know this. If you make a mistake I will not kill you. Oh, I will not kill you. But I will kill your friends here in front of me. If I escape from here perhaps the next people I visit will be your families and loved ones. I will take away everything you've ever loved, piece by piece. Since you won't listen to me telling you nicely then I will show you how cruel I can be." He clapped his hands together as he spoke. "Now I want all your cell phones in front of me... Now. If any of you refuse or can't do such a simple task I will kill you on the spot." He remarked turning to look at Lucy. "And that means you too, i don't care if you have to crawl... Bring your phone here and why don't you tell me a little about this... Rease, if you refuse to answer I can go back to my original plan... Though you will not enjoy that." He said suddenly becoming much more strict, with a warning going out he could not take any more risks. He would put them in hand or they would die.

The cries and whales were deafening until his booming voice rang out and told him to shut up and it went to muffled cries and sobs. Zoe was shellshocked her best friend was dead and he was blaming her for it. Not only did he blame her but he grabbed her to show her what she did and told her that she was the one that made him pull the trigger and all that did was make her sob even more.

Even through all the cries the other girls except for Lucy were very upset at Zoe. Lucy was still the most egotistical one of all even after Alexander took advantage of her. “That’s what you get asshole I hope you rot in prison for what you did and Zoe you are the worst friend you try to help them instead of me you are so fucking disloyal.” Out of all of the girls Lucy was was one to not shed a single tear. “If you want my phone get it out of the Gucci purse. I crawl for no man And honestly you’re not a man at all you’re a dog.” Lucy hissed still on so much pain but she was making it well though her words spewed more venom than before.

Zoe was tossed unceremoniously atop poor lost Hikari. She was inconsolable and she stopped in her friends lifeless form. Anna and Mina were bawling their eyes out And Anna did not want to tell him that Reese was her sister. For once she thought silence could be golden but she couldn’t risk anyone else especially Mina or her family maybe if they did what he said he would just touch them a bit and go away. And I was weighing the pros and cons in her mind before he would hear her voice to speak up. “M…my sister… Reese is my sister….”“Phones on the coffee table with Anna’s….” Both Anna and Mina spoke up with fear dripping from their soft voices as they trembled wondering what was gonna happen next. He raped Lucy and murdered Hikari what else could her possibly do? The big question on Anna‘s mine was why was he here and why did he choose them and how did he know that they were all there?

So far he knew three locations of the phones but Zoe was too far gone to say anything about hers and he knew exactly where hers was and it was pinging near him with Reese asking what was going on if he looked at the previews and she was asking if Lucy was behaving. So far the only phone making noise was Zoe's and then suddenly he would hear Anna’s go off nearby on the table, but it was just resourcing about Lucy if he looked at the previews and if he decided to get himself or make the girls get it the balls in his court especially since they were too scared to make any sort of movement.

Alexander looked over at Luxy as she spoke out harshly. He wondered how entitlement existed in her soul that she would actually mock and insult a girl mourning her best friend's death. Despite being the one to pull the trigger he could understand the sorrow she was feeling right now, especially with his needled words laying the death at her feet. Yet somehow Lucy could not, in a way her heart was even colder than his. When she mentioned that her phone was in her purse he snorted and went over to her purse to take it out. Checking to ensure nothing was sent and nothing was asked he would throw it on the table next to Anna and Mina's phone. He seemed contempt to leave it at that for a moment... Before suddenly turning and lashing out at Lucy as his foot hit her side hard, the fullness of his strength behind the brutal kick that likely threatened to shatter ribs and send her spiraling as he sneered at her. "Just lay over there then if you can't be useful." He remarked coldly. He was far more violent and cruel now than he had been at the start of things. It was as if Zoe had broken his final straw and he had no more patience for them. They would listen or they would die, that was the feeling he was giving off at that moment.

He raised an eyebrow as he heard their answer. "Sister?" Reese was not a name he expected for a woman but he doubted the girls would lie to him at this point with Hikari's broken corpse lying nearby. He studied them for several moments, seeming to take a moment to decide if they were serious or not before he looked away. "Rease... An interesting name." He remarked idly. But before he could say anything more the phone suddenly rang on the table. Turning to look at the device he would raise an eyebrow as he went to check what the message was. After checking it he seemed to pause for a moment before turning to look at Anna. "This is a good chance for you to prove if you can survive. Text her back, and tell her Lucy is causing a scene. I imagine that will not look out of place given her attitude. Make whatever story you like regarding what she's actually doing, but make it convincing. For ill be reading and listening in and if im not satisfied with your performance... Im not certain about the rest of you but at the very least this one won't survive." As he spoke those words he walked behind Mina, moving to put his gun up to her head as he made his point evident. "As for you... I believe I gave you an order to suck me off, feel free to start on that while your friend converses. I expect a good performance." He spoke with an element of mocking in his voice but it did seem he was being serious as he waited for Mina to get started.

Alexander managed to get Lucy to shut her mouth with that very painful strike to her. For once he had sort of sweet silence even though she was whimpering and he could barely hear words especially since he knocked the wind out of her. Zoe Was distraught and Anna along with Mina were now we’re just in complete shock. Their sobs would not go unnoticed. The phones were thrown in contempt right near the other phones. Whatever he did to Lucy left her in so much pain but another girl stepped up to help her or even comfort her. It shouldn’t have shocked him especially with how cold her words were and Zoe was suffering a loss that she could not even begin to fathom.

Anna nodded silently when he mentioned and repeated Sister which that wasn’t a lie at all. She honestly wanted to tell her sister not to come or to stay away but what Zoe did through her sister under the bus and Anna could not forgive that. Now his attention was on the poor redhead who was trembling to the point that she looked like a leaf about to fall from a tree. She would not fuck this up it took her a moment for her brain to get her hands to move and manage to make her way to get her phone where her sister was texting her like crazy.

Lucy Is being really horrible again. We think she might have called her boyfriend to come over and we don’t want her to do that maybe you can talk some sense into her?

Anna quickly typed the text and sent it but she wasn’t sure if Alexander wanted her phone or not but she put it down and would let him read whatever he wanted. When Alexander put his focus on Mina the audible gasp that came Anna Was hard to miss and mina mouthing something. “It’s okay…. don’t worry about me I love you.” Now wasn’t that precious it seems like these two were actually a couple. Mina knew not to make him wait at all and he could tell that she didn’t wanna do it but what choice did she have. She didn’t want to hurt Anna And even with the gun and the threats she would position herself in front of his soiled manhood. She wanted to wipe it clean but she had no idea how he would react to it and all she could do is close her eyes as she clenched both fist at her side and leaned in opening her mouth to take his defiled cock into her hot mouth. He could tell instantly that she wasn’t very experienced but she was doing the best she could and she felt her slowly close around his manhood and began trying to suck him. He could tell maybe she might’ve done this once and probably she wasn’t very good at it but there was no way she was going to fail or at least refused him in anyway.

Soft sniffles came from the Asian girl kneeling before him sucking off blood and Lucy’s juices from his own mixed ones. And I couldn’t help but sobbing. Seeing Mina like this was breaking her. Mina was doing this for her! It took a bit of courage as she reached up with her dominant right hand wrapped it around his manhood as he used to help keep it steady while she sucked him off and he could feel how she golfed what she cleaned off and try not to grimace. At least this will keep her alive and Anna safe….she hoped….

He seemed satisfied that Lucy was quiet for once in her life, as for her agony from the brutal hit that wasn't very important to him as he would turn his focus onto the others. Indeed doing a full-on phone call wouldn't have worked, he doubted any of these girls could have composed themselves enough to bury the sounds of misery currently filling the room. But he figured a text would be enough. After Anna put down her phone he went to take a look, reaching over as he picked up the phone to look it over. He didn't see anything that seemed like it would be a secret but he gave a small nod. "I suppose that will do well enough. You did well." He said nodding over at Anna as he put aside the phone even as Mina had crawled over to him. He thought those two were obviously far closer than merely being friends. He wondered if the rest of them realized how close the girls were, and what they would think about as such. While he had no real issues with what someone was interested in he found it surprising if Lucy would be so accommodating. For now, it wasn't really that important however as he watched Mina move up on her knees in front of him.

As Mina opened her mouth and took his cock inside her mouth the small girl could barely fit him as she wrapped his mouth around his cock. She could taste the fluids and blood from Lucy's pussy tangled with the saltiness of the male's cum. It was quite the mixed taste as she could feel it seem to almost stain her tongue and the inside of her mouth as she had to work to take more of him into her mouth while holding him steady. However, her lack of experience was still evident as he watched her struggle to try to handle him, humming as he looked down at her. "You certainly are not skilled at this." He remarked as his biting words fell down on her as he insulted her. "Then again perhaps that is because you lean more onto the other inclination. If I were to send you to go use your mouth on Anna perhaps you would do better." He mildly mocked, hinting that he had sensed the relationship between the two but he didn't seem to plan to do anything about it yet as he moved one of his hands to Mina's head.

As she continued to work over him she would suddenly feel pressure on the back of her head and she felt his fingers tangle in her hair. "Don't worry, however, I will help you." He said with a dark smile as he suddenly started to pull her towards him. As his cock started to push further into her mouth, threatening to push inside her throat as if he would make her take him deeper. Even if she struggled against him he would pull her onto him as he started to force her to deep-throat him. He began to push further and further into her throat as he made her take him inch by inch while he continued to wait for perhaps this sister to show up. He didn't care if she saw this as he still had his gun in his hands, he had his own plans. "Make sure to watch closely Anna. shes doing this for you. In fact come sit by my side...." He ordered, telling her to sit next to them and watch as he raped her girlfriend's mouth.

Lucy was in too much pain to fight but poor Mina was literally fighting for her life especially since she was having a hard time breathing but when Alex decided to push her head further onto him it made her gag but every comment he made was making her sick to her stomach and luckily she couldn’t look at Anna to see her face. Alexander had a full view of Anna and he could see her reaction to every comment that he was saying about her girlfriend but she didn’t confirm or deny but her reactions literally confirmed everything.

The text to Reese was sent and he could hear pinging back-and-forth but considering that she wasn’t getting an answer he knew she would be coming over to check on Lucy especially if he glanced at the phone sing messages about how she was going to smack the shit out of Lucy for breaking her parents rules he knew it was inevitable that he would get a new guest but when he was not so sure especially since he had no idea how far she was away.

The pain sounds of Zoe sobbing clinging to Hikari Would have ruined any phone call considering how pained she sound. Her best friend was dead of course she was inconsolable with her wailing. The sounds of Mina sucking him and gagging were now making Anna start to cry more. The fact that Mina is not skilled Give insight into how Anna might be as well though and he mentioned how she might be scheduled with her it made Mina tense up so bad she stop sucking and a gasp from Anna escaped. That’s all he needed to find out that they were most likely in a romantic relationship and most likely sexual one too especially with his comments that made them both look like deer in the headlights. Mina kept her eyes closed as she was gagged on him he was far too big for her tiny mouth. The way he was helping her he could see the tears start to stream down her face as she sucked him off and he deep throat at her pushing the tip to the back of her throat threatening to make her lose oxygen. Her hair was so soft and silky he could tell she really took care of it and the fact that she didn’t pull away said mountains especially since she didn’t want Anna to do this. She would do this for Anna only and she hoped it would protect her though when he called her over he could feel that she started to give more of an effort as much as she could as if it would stop him from touching her girlfriend. Anna had no choice but to come over when you called she saw what he did he did to Hikari and didn’t want that same fate happening to Mina. And I would move pretty quickly to sit by his side but what he saw was her reach out and try to give comfort to her girlfriend by placing a hand on her shoulder if he let her. He could hear a soft I love you muttered under her breath. She had no idea if he would hit her or punish her for doing it but that actually made Mina to work so much harder as if this blow job would save her girlfriend any acne if she did it well. If they were lucky he would just make her make love to her girlfriend and leave but he already killed one of them and raped Lucy what else was he capable of? They all knew Reese was coming by but they had no idea what would happen since she had no idea what was going on behind closed doors and if she could actually help them and Zoe actually doomed them all! Anna was sniffling and holding back sobs and she would keep her hand on her girlfriends shoulder trying to comfort her as the Stranger raped her mouth and it was killing her inside to watch and she even looked away but focused on Mina‘s face and trying to ignore the fact that his bulbous cock was pressing deep inside.

As he thought, the reactions between the two girls were rather entertaining as he pointed out their relationship. The way Mina seemed to tense and how Anna gasped and looked afraid as they realized he had sensed their relationship. As he drew Anna near, he felt this would be a fun toy for him to exploit. Of course, drawing her near wasn't so he could motivate or scare Mina. He didn't know how close Rease actually was and if she would bring anyone with her. So he needed Anna close as insurance just in case. He still had the gun in his hand and if necessary he would be able to use Anna as a hostage to get Rease to behave. If she truly loved her sister that would be enough to keep whatever plans she had restrained. And the more he got involved the more he realized Anna had a very central role in all of this. At first, this house was targeted merely because he had seen her once, and after studying her parent's routines and the location he decided this was the appropriate target. He wasn't expecting to run into five girls when he came in and had nearly turned around seeing it as too much of a risk.

But perhaps his way of controlling this whole situation was Anna herself. Her sister, her relationships, and her being in the way became the center of a lot of this conflict but also an opportunity he could use to exploit the situation around her. Perhaps it would be better for him to take his time in directly laying his hands on her, after all, if he could continue to play on that vulnerability and wish to protect her then he would be able to perhaps continue to turn the situation in his favor. He just had to be patient after all, otherwise the hunter that rushed could find himself losing a better opportunity because he was in a hurry to capture the prey in hand.

It was certainly at least already proving an advantage in this situation. As Anna came up he had done nothing to prevent her from comforting her girlfriend and that had made Mina work much harder to please him. Even as she choked, her body gagging around his cock as his hands knotted in her silky hair she continued to suffer and push herself because she wanted to protect the one she cared about. It was almost adorable in a way, suiting the sort of innocent first love of what these little high school girls thought was a proper relationship. It made him want to tease them even more as he continued thrusting away into her mouth, working his way deeper till she felt his cock fully slide into her throat, stretching her out as she felt her throat forced to swell around him. As she gagged and choked around him he could feel her throat flexing around his length which made him moan in pleasure as he ravaged her throat.

Mina could feel him swelling in her throat, it was obvious he was getting closer to cumming as he pounded away full force. He had no concerns about her comfort at this point, merely seeking his own pleasure with relentless ambition as she gagged and choked around him. "Fuck this really is the only thing your good for, because your worthless skills are not gonna get me off. But don't worry rather than force your girlfriend to do it I'll help you!" He said pushing his cock into her mouth. He was raping her throat, treating her like nothing more than a hole for him to fill up with his cock. If there was one mercy for her it was this pace couldn't be kept up for long as he finally reached the peak of his pleasure within moments. "If you spill a drop I will make Anna lick it off the floor." He warned cruelly as he fully impaled himself in her throat as he swelled before suddenly spilling thick fluids down her throat. Wave after wave of cum poured into her and he only let her pull away once he had finished, leaving her to recover as he didn't even spare her a glance as he returned to his focus and waiting for her sister to arrive as he help his fun close in case he needed to aim it at Anna.

The reaction between the pair was telltale especially the glances. More from Anna since she was not occupied. It was a good idea for him to keep Anna close so she wasn’t going to do anything especially with her girlfriend at his mercy and she couldn’t do anything to make him stop. Mina put herself there and Anna felt so guilty. He could see how close she was to tears with her lower lip quivering. He didn’t stop her from comforting her girlfriend as she let one hand stay on her shoulder as she whispered sweet it’ll be alright to her. And I had no idea if it would be but all she could do was console her. It was absolutely painful to watch.

With so many young ladies in one place it was amazing he could control them all. So after what he did to Lucy and Hikari, Zoe was not planning on trying anything and Lucy was in pain but still angry and fuming but honestly what could she do in her position with no weaponry. Lucy was still angry that no one came to her aid and yet she watch Mina come to Anna’s.

Spite was a powerful emotion.

Mina on the other hand was trying her best despite not having the experience that Alexander most likely wanted from her. She was neither good nor exceptionally bad she was just average. Most girls say for the exception of Lucy would not be so good at this especially if they were sheltered. He could hear her gagging every time she would bob and do her best with it as she clenched fist not planning to hit him she was just doing so to try and keep her composure. He didn’t do anything to stop Anna from comforting her but Mina was gagging so loudly everyone in the room could hear it. He could hear Lucy snicker at the sounds, but for once she was quiet. Mina Felt how far he went and what he started to fill her with an Alexander could feel her doing her best to swallow but what he wasn’t expecting when he pulled back was Anna did something he probably could’ve predicted but she moved over and placed her lips over Mina’s; Kissing her as Mina swallowed what he gave her. Anna wasn’t gonna let me know suffer on her own and Alexander got a bit of a show but he also heard Lucy sigh and huff.

Anna whimpered when she heard him moan as Mina sucked him off; choking and nearly sputtering on him but she was doing her best. Anna cannot bring herself to say anything but when he started saying how worthless her skills were he could hear Anna whimper and she was gonna say something but she kept her mouth shut she didn’t want anything else happening to her girlfriend. What he did was grab her hair and force her to take him as deep as possible and her mouth could feel the swelling. Mina Heard what he said about Anna and she wasn’t going to let that happen!

There was no way she was gonna spill one drop even if it killed her! Now he had a show right before his eyes! Just when I thought all was well he would hear a key in the door as well as two people talking. It was a woman’s voice and a man’s voice. “ i’m so shocked it’s kind of quiet here but I’m not surprised Lucy has done something she always does something come on Josh once we put Lucy in her place we can go besides you do owe me a very fancy dinner.” He could hear the voice of a young woman Along with laughing of a guy with her. For now she couldn’t see anything since she was family with her keys placing them near the door as she would head into the house. She had no idea what she was going to see and the chaos that was going on right inside her own home.

When she finally round the corner she looked shocked and she wasn’t even sure what was going on right before her eyes she would say something. “ Did Lucy bring some dude here?” Josh said before returning to his girlfriend who looked stunned. “ Who the hell are you!?!” Was all she managed to get out since her eyes just didn’t comprehend the chaos that was right there and she didn’t notice the dead body and Zoe but she saw Lucy was in a very compromised position. “ Who the fuck is this Lucy who did you bring him to my house!?!” Alexander was probably saying the full picture of how Lucy was viewed by not only her friends but also Anna’s older sister.

Back
Top Bottom