Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Killers Game (Greenrust and EtherealElvenEmpress)

Greenrust

Super-Earth
The world was a dangerous place, even a child was well aware of that fact. While society had improved for the average person, eroding the constant warfare and the threat of disease from most of the world, the cruelty and greed in the hearts of men would never fully be sated. As one young girl was about to learn, to her sorrow. Alexander had been quietly scoping out this place for a matter of weeks, he was always rather careful with his targets and felt the young girl here was quite suitable for his hunts. Beautiful, lived alone, with weak security, and a house isolated enough that any disturbance wouldn't be easily heard from the inside. One could rarely ask for a more perfect target.

Alexander didn't look like what one would expect from a serial killer. His facial features were soft, a homely sort of appearance that set him apart from the terrifying killers in peoples mind and novels, and yet different also from the smiling predators brought to the worlds attention by Ted Bundy. He seemed to be a rather ordinary looking person, handsome but not overly so with intelligent blue eyes. It suited his role, as he was the last person anyone would expect, he was even a professor at the local college. While he never hunted where he lived, preferring to go a town or two over, the information he could get from collegues and other schools was vital to picking his targets. Moving up to the door he reviewed the information for this particular target in his head. He didn't try to sneak up onto the house, such work was the actions of amatures. Instead he simply knocked on the door, waiting for his target to bring herself to him.

This was the first time Anna was allowed to watch herself. Her parents always gave her a babysitter which she absolutely hated and she thought she was old enough to look after herself and finally they gave her a chance and what did Anna do? Invite her besties over! Not like her parents would know she figured if it was only those friends they wouldn’t really care right?

It was just her best friend Mina, Lucy, Zoe, and Hikari anyways! Her parents loved her and they never gotten any trouble so all they were gonna do was just Netflix and hang out and probably message boys. Anna would never invite any over of course! It was pretty much a sleepover! With five girls around it was bound to be noisy!

They could’ve cooked but they all decided pizza was best and Chinese food info so they ordered everything all they had to do was wait for Uber eats. They lived in a safe neighborhood and their house felt well protected and even though they had a security system on Anna figured that they didn’t even need it. After all they were five of them in the house goofing off. In fact Anna‘s older sister was supposed to be watching her but she decided to go out with her friends and told her to take care of herself since she was 16 and her sister figured that there would be no problem leaving her alone and her sister was a quiet enough girl that she wouldn’t throw a massive house party for the week and her parents were away and besides her older sister had a boyfriend who she’d rather be staying with. That would turn out to be a grave mistake for her younger sister and her friends.

When Alexander knocked on the door it didn’t spook the girls at all and actually caused Anna to hop up and casually open it without even checking the camera footage. “ oh my God you’re finally here which one are you Uber eats or dominoes or pho Time? I think we ordered one more I think we ordered PF Chang‘s to but which ever you are we’re happy you’re here we are starving!” Anna rattled off as she grab some money from the table near the door and waited to hear what he had to say thinking he was delivery guy without even looking to see that he had nothing to offer them in food.

Alexander was a bit surprised when the door flew open as he found himself staring down a rather cute girl he recognized as his target. He remembered her name was Anna if he recalled correctly. He gave a friendly smile, it was harder to slap a smiling face than a normal one and while he had a plan for how to get inside she took him off guard with a flood of speech. She seemed rather bubbly and all over the place as only a teenager could be, but one part of her words did catch him off guard. 'We?' He thought to himself as she went to grab some money leaving the door open. He had planned this in order to catch her alone, yet apparently, it seemed more people were here. He debated turning around and simply not taking the risk, after all, part of the reason he hadn't been caught at this point was that he knew his limits and planned carefully. Far too many people like him had been caught as they allowed their lusts to overwhelm their senses, going recklessly into situations that ended up with them spending the rest of their lives behind bars. But... He knew for a fact that her parents were gone, their Facebook pages had spoken about some trip they had taken. And from the casualness of her nature referring to the others he could imagine she was not speaking about other adults, rather, but likely friends of the same age.

He could take a few little girls no matter how many there were. She had left the door open and gave him a free path to enter. Even if there were more people than he expected he could always take one hostage and use them to threaten the others. Those who lived in modern society were usually unprepared to have death on their hands. As long as he could threaten one life the others wouldn't choose to be selfish until they realized they themselves were properly in danger. By then it would be too late. Making a decision he would step into the house with a casual motion as if he owned the place, closing the door without a word. Anna would hear the lock click as the man casually turned towards her with a light smile. "Not the pizza guy, unfortunately for you." He said reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a gun as he pointed at her. "Don't scream love, don't make a fuss. Your a pretty thing and I would hate to have to put a bullet in your head." At least not until he had some fun with her first. "You answer my questions nicely and without alerting anyone else or I unload." He said keeping the gun pointed at her unwaveringly. He spoke in a calm, steady voice. But his eyes which seemed warm at first were now two cold points staring into her soul. This man wouldn't hesitate to keep his word.

What Alexander heard was a flood of giggles and chatter from within the house and it was not alone it seemed like she had a little get together going on. He was faced with a very bubbly redhead he was waving money at him without thinking or even asking why he was there. “So… Where are you from Panda Express we are dying for some Chinese food please say or panda express if not I will deal with pizza. If you have photo I will take it but either way you’re a bit late where is the bag? You are so lucky we don’t like complaining it’s been like 40 minutes and I know it’s like a Saturday but we are have been starving and we are literally dying in here so is it just you I’m sure you might have a person in the car or some thing so hurry up please and thank you.” Anna was running her mouth a mile a minute as her friends kept chattering and yelling stuff at her as she held the door open and if Alexander looked in he could see that there were at least four other girls with her making the group a gaggle of five giggly teenage girls.

She was too engrossed with her own life to even notice the man step in but when she finally did it was too late for her when he pulled out a gun. she was going to scream bloody murder but he pointed at her telling her he would shoot her not only was she alone at the door but her friends were inside the house and didn’t even see what just happened!

“H…hey mister… I don’t know what you want put the gun down you can have the money I’ll give you more money just put that down I think you’re lost you’re in the wrong neighborhood….” And I was surprising herself by how she could talk and try to keep her voice down so her other friends who are chatting and goofing off were blissfully unaware of the situation. Anna froze like a deer in the headlights and took a step back as she held out her hand full of money thinking that’s what he wanted. He had to have had the wrong house. Alexander could see how worried she looked and she even gulped loudly but not loud enough to alert anyone in the other room and she didn’t scream at least she learned from watching CSI you shouldn’t scream with a gun to your face but maybe she could talk to him he must have the wrong house.

“ Hey it’s okay I’ll give you money… i’ll give you whatever you want just turn around and leave I’ll pretend you are never here I promise.” she padded her eyelashes like she had done many times before hoping this man would take pity on her like most boys her age especially when she would look super cute and innocent she tended to get her own way. She was one of the popular girls in her high school she was used to people listening to her and she thought maybe that logic applied to a stranger with a gun he probably had the wrong house and maybe she could bet her beautiful big green eyes and he would just listen to her and she hoped this idea would actually work.

The flood of giggles and voices gave him a few ideas about how many targets he was dealing with, as he did his best to ignore Anna's babbling. Teenage girls really did talk too much. After counting voices and peering toward the open door he could see there seemed to be four other girls. Give girls in all, and all of them seemed to be about the age he expected, seems his thoughts weren't wrong earlier. This he could manage. But first, he would have to manage this little girl in front of him who didn't seem to get the full breadth of the situation. He turned to look at Anna with a bit of amusement as she was offering a fistful of money to him. Like he was a beggar she could shoo off with a handful of coins. It seemed her safe and happy life made her far too complacent about what it meant to be in real danger. He would have to educate her about how to properly act in such situations.

Stepping forward casually as he closed the distance between them he suddenly lashed out with the back of his hand and struck her across the face hard. The crack of flesh on flesh would likely even be evident to the other girls inside as the harsh hit would likely leave her bruised as he spoke coldly just loud enough for Anna to hear. "Shut up, if you say one more word without my permission or that isn't a direct answer to one of my questions I will do far more than give you a little warning. Now the first thing your gonna do is tell your friends that nothing is wrong and that you just dropped one of the boxes of pizza to explain the noise. If any other words come out of your mouth I will shoot you on the spot." He said as he would go to place the gun against her head, touching her skull. Realistically if she was a veteran combatant this would be very foolish to do as it left his weapon in grabbing range, but she wasn't a warrior. She was just some dumb teenager and even if she wanted to fight him she was shorter and lighter so she wouldn't have much of a chance even if he wasn't armed. "Do not toy with me, you do not have the capabilities."

His words were rather blunt and even a bit silly in his eyes, acting almost like some comic book villain. But he knew such blatant acts were likely the only way to get it through to her that this wasn't a situation she could just smile her way out of. Once she realized her place it would make this a lot easier and he would be able to use her against the other girls. While he could have just dragged her by the hair to the other room and done it already it was better if he got her in line first rather than attempting to do it to five girls all at once. While he could hardly break her in such a limited amount of time, he could put some fear in her that would make it easier to convince the other girls he was serious and get things under control. He would need to carry this out carefully to have the best chances of no hiccups causing someone to raise the alarm.

The giggles and carefree laughter came from the other room as he waved a gun in Anna‘s face. She thought she could get him to go away with money but he wasn’t even taking it instead of taking it she was met with a hand across her face. That made a massive sound and left her with a bruise on her pale freckled skin. She even whimpered and reached up to cover what he hit with her other hand. Anna gasped and whimpered as she held her face. It sounded like she was about to cry. Not only did he tell her to shut up he pointed the gun at her skull making her freeze in fear.

A part of her wanted to yell out and scream for her friends but the stranger he looks like a kind gentleman and someone she shouldn’t have to fear was telling her to listen and do exactly what he said. “ Hey Anna banana you okay? what showed up the pizza or the Chinese food?” Mina called out to her best friend and Anna almost yelled back help but realized that if she did he was going to shoot her and Alexander was right she was no trained warrior she was just a teenager and a terrified one at that. “It’s all good…. The pizza is heavier than I thought I’ll be right there…” she called back as the girls went back to chattering and she looked up at Alexander and she wanted to ask why he was doing this but he had a gun to her head and he told her not to speak and she helped that was enough and maybe he would just take the money and leave them. “my dad Keep some money in the safe upstairs…. if you want money I know the combination please sir? Mister? Please…” She knew he said not to talk but she was hoping maybe if she offered more money he would take it and she wondered if he just needed some thing. “ do you want jewelry?” she was trying her best to figure out a way out of the situation maybe he just wanted good items like diamonds and pearls and if that was the case she could easily get that for him if he would just take her offer….

As she continued to plead he gave a slow blink as if he couldn't believe she was still talking. Weren't his threat clear enough? It seemed he will have to make his lesson even more clear. Stepping forward he would close the distance between them as his knee suddenly lashed out to slam at her stomach, a sound not likely to be as loud as the brutal smack but likely more painful as her knee sunk hard enough into her body to likely threaten to take her off her feet or send her to her knees if she couldn't endure it. "If I decide to take your money then I would say so. For now, I said you are gonna answer my questions, and you will answer or next time I will see if one of the other girls will be more accommodating." He said with a snort, seeing if a threat towards the others will get her behaving along with the physical pain.

"Now tell me how many people are here as well as their ages and gender, tell me where your parents are and if anyone else is coming to the house and when, tell me honestly as I know more than you think Anna. And if you lie to me then I will make you hurt, or perhaps ill just shoot one of your friends in front of you and see if that will make you obedient." Realistically he didn't want to shoot unless he had to. A gunshot was a noise hard to hide so the threat of the gun was more ideal than actually using it. That and killing with a gun were so impersonal that he preferred to use other methods when it came to taking a life. Still, it was not time to kill yet, he would have to be patient. Besides he wanted to have some fun as well, he had a few good ideas about how to enjoy himself after all.

Anna thought she could keep talking and she almost did when she saw the strange man blink even though she was trying to hold her cool with a gun pointed at her she thought she could talk her way out of this. Of course she thought she could since she saw it on TV and figured that if she bought her eyelashes just right he will put the gun away and walk away.

Oh how she was so very wrong on that! The intruder stepped forward and she thought maybe he was going to apologize but instead she got a kick to her stomach so hard it made her skip a breath and caused her to fly off the floor and land though she would fall to her knees and she could even scream with the wind knocked out of her. Long red hair covered her face as she doubled over and he could see the pain in her eyes as she tried to look up but the way she was hunched over right by her doorway not able to make a peep but if you listen closely he could hear the other girl still talking and chattering in the other room not even noticing that their friend had been gone there longer than she should have getting food.

It felt like her entire body was ringing with pain as he spoke but it was hard for her to understand most of anything since her body was still reeling with a gut kick that would leave a bruise on her pale stomach that he would not even be able to notice until later. Whimpering soft whimpering could be heard coming from her lips.

He was asking her questions and she could barely catch her breath but this time she would actually answer and he was very lucky that she was a girl because if she were a boy he might try to be brave but Anna was not a brave cookie.

“Five of us… 16 it’s my mini birthday party…girls only…..” She coughed giving him a tidbit of information but he could hear her wheezing trying to get her lungs to work again. Perhaps Alexander knew the amount of questions he asked would be hard for her to answer considering how hard he kneed her in the stomach. He mentioned something about knowing about her but she couldn’t even comprehend what that meant. So much was going through her brain she wasn’t sure how to pieces together but she couldn’t even answer too much about her parents and all she could do is tell him about who is in the house.

If he looked around he would see that there was an alarm near the door that he will probably have to get information out of her to figure out how to make sure to turn it off or at least keep her away from it so she can let her parents weren’t home. Anna desperately wanted to lie and say that her parents would come home very soon but she knew that wasn’t the truth they were gone for about three weeks and her older sister was out with her boyfriend and she had no idea when she was gonna come home.

The last thing she wanted was her friends hurt but all she could do right now is start to silently cry with a mix of pain and she tried to curl herself up into a fetal position on the floor to avoid being kicked again.

He couldn't help but consider he likely hit her a little too hard as he watched her hit the ground hard as she couldn't even scream due to the pain. Still, she managed to keep herself from screaming, and that made him almost want to give her a little praise. He looked down at her amused, seeming to almost enjoy her pain and agony before he reached down and grabbed a hand of her hair as he went to drag her to her feet. He would pull her to the tips of her toes, forcing her to look up at him as he would ensure she was paying attention. "Girls only, it seems you all made it easy for me." He remarked as he drew his free hand across her face as if in a gentle caress. But there was nothing kind about it, it was cold and possessive like she was little more than an animal or toy in his control he was complimenting.

"How that wasn't all my questions but I suppose it doesn't matter for now. There are many other ways I could try to get my answer." He said with a humm as he would look towards the direction where the rest of the girls were. "But for now I think it's time to begin the show. Im not sure how it will end but it will be a glorious sight." It wasn't like him to take risks like this on half-cocked information but something told him this was a time to really create waves and seek types of enjoyment he had never experienced before. He would not miss such an opportunity.

"Well, let's begin." He remarked as he would go to start to drag her towards the open door. He had gone through a good amount of effort to keep her silent but suddenly he didn't seem to care about that, dragging her without any sense of care as he would suddenly burst into the room while attempting to drag her in by her hair. Pushing his gun up against her head he would suddenly call out. "Greeting ladies, it seems everyone had arrived. I suggest you don't scream or try anything stupid or I will have to blow this girl's brains out. Or one of yours." He said dragging Anna in front of him with his gun pressed up against her head.

To simply walk out like this rather than approaching one at a time may seem reckless, he could have used Anna as bait to get her to call out the other girls and take them down quietly. But he thought this strategy was actually better given that he would be able to use the rest of them as hostages against the other. That and large groups were prone to indecision and panic, and when he had them all cornered he would be able to devour them all at once. Once they were restrained he would be able to do what he wanted from there and he had a plan for that. First, however, he took his time to see how they would react to his first threat, better to be flexible and react than make a plan only for it to fall apart because someone did an unexpected decision. So he watched and waited for what was to come.

Anna was curled up on the floor whimpering softly it was like her voice was kicked out of her she grabbed her long red hair and pulled her up to her tiptoes. He held her up so they made eye contact and her green eyes were locked on his and she still couldn’t really talk. Her petite body was in so much pain and she had no idea how badly she was bruised from that kick.

The comment about the party being all girls and how they made it easy for him made Anna even more confused but she couldn’t even talk or even muster out a way to make her throat make a squeak. She felt his hand caress her face in a strange gentle manner but it made her feel sick to her pain stomach and she tried to look away and she wanted to scream or yell but she just couldn’t muster up the power from within.

He mentioned having fun as he dragged Anna through her luxurious home to where the other girls are hanging out in a very opulent living room. Lucy was lounging on the couch as if she owned the place. Zoe and Hikari were sitting near her on the couch while Mina was messing with Her iPhone sitting on a white chair and when Alexander came in because all of them to gas but Lucy sat up and gave him a look over.

“ What in the tik tok prank masters is this shit did Ethan put you up to this? He knows not to fuck with me if he thinks I’m gonna get back with him because he tried to get a fake gun into scare us from our party he has another thing coming why don’t you tell him to go suck his dad’s dick.” Lucy thought this was fake whereas the other three girls looked mortified and shot Lucy death glares especially since he was holding Anna the way he was and threatening her. “ I think that’s a real gun Lucy….” Mina said softly and pointed at Alexander and she looked mortified since he was holding her best friend like a ragdoll with her hair up and dragging her on her tiptoes.“No! It’s fake look at the way he’s holding her Anna did Ethan put you up to this say something. If he did just cut the act right now he knows we’re over and just because you two are friends doesn’t mean I’m gonna get back with him just because of that.” Lucy Kept chattering on whereas the rest the girls were mortified and terrified but it seems like Lucy was used to having friends pool weird pranks and she thought this is one of them as she tried out prank the prankster by sitting up on the sofa and crossing her legs and her many shorts and scoffing at Alexander. “ Just do me a favor old man I’ll pay you more than Ethan is if you just put my friend down get the fuck out of here and go get me a Starbucks caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel. Chop chop simp and maybe if you hurry up with my order I might let you look at my cleavage. Make sure you tell Ethan I’ll let you see it too.” Lucy may have been talking but all the other girls are silent so silent you could hear a pin drop as she thought this was something out of the movies and something she could control especially with the guy she stated she’s had a worse happened to her so she assumed Alexander was probably a poorly paid craigslist actor and at least she could get a Starbucks coffee out of this and make him put the fake gun down.
IMG_0341.jpeg

Anna certainly had an idea of the threat of the man holding her, but that hadn't meant the rest of them had fully contemplated what they were dealing with. And that was precisely what he hit with when he dragged the struggling Anna into the room only to have some over confidant brat who tried to treat him like her servant. She was even more arrogant than Anna had been, at least Anna had recognized him as a possible threat. Just one she thought she could dissuade or otherwise handle. Lucy didn't even see him as a threat and just mocked him as she seemed to think this was some practical joke. He was so taken off guard that he just stared for a minute, still holding Ana tightly in his hands by the hair as he was still dragging her around. After a moment of staring, she would hear him chuckle, before he suddenly just started to laugh, throwing his head up as he gave a full belly laugh of amusement as he tried to regain control of himself as he shook his head. "Gods... In all my tears I don't think I've ever met someone so arrogant, vapid, and most of all stupid." He remarked as he would suddenly take a step forward, dragging Anna with him as he ended up before the girls.
He would suddenly lash out a kick without any mercy or fanfare that went right at the cheerleader's face. It wasn't as if he was wearing normal shoes either, the man having chosen to wear heavy boots. The only thing likely stopping her from getting knocked out or killed completely is he did hold back a shade and the fact she was sitting on the couch so she had something to brace against. However, it would certainly hurt and quite possibly break her nose as he gave the a harsh reason for her to think this was real. "Have you managed to clear your head?" He asked coldly as he would look down at the arrogant girl. "I know your kind, arrogant little girls who think the world revolves around you as daddy gives you too much leeway, and you happened to get born with a pretty face so everyone acted subservient towards you. But the real world doesn't work that way, you likely would have found that out eventually, unless you got lucky and became some rich mans fuck toy. But you need not worry, I will not allow you to linger in ignorance any longer. I will teach you the way the world works, you should be grateful." He said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. In his eyes there was only reflected mocking and malice as deep as the ocean depths.

One could argue why the killer did what he did. Was it merely lust that drove him to assault various girls? Of course not, if it was merely lust that he wanted to indulge in there were many different and far easier ways to get it then forcing others. The reason he chose to go about things this way is a sent of resentment and what many would call an innate cruelty. Life was often out of control in his own life, where he was a teacher simply living an ordinary existence tended to the whims of others. But as a hunter like this he was powerful, he was in charge, he was in control and such was the way he preferred it. There was no time he felt more powerful then he was taking someone's life or stealing something previous to them. The feeling of power gave him a sense of ecstasy. For now however he payed some attention to his surroundings and the girls around him and in his hands. He hoped this harsh action would make him control clear but he didn't mind taking even harsher measures if they couldn't listen.

Lucy Thought she had the upper hand even though this stranger had Anna by her hair dragging her into the room. She was mouthy and she was blonde so she thought the world revolves around her completely. Luckily for the intruder the other girls were silent and Anna was whimpering softly and hear Lucy was trying to get her point across.

“This has to be a joke I don’t think that gun is real it looks so fucking fake and Anna I know you’re in on this just tell me if this is Ethan‘s cousin or Brad‘s cousin or someone’s fucking cousin because I am in no mood for this! They’re ruining my fucking night. Mr. small dick with a gun if you aren’t here to bring me someone to fuck or enjoy put my friend down and get the fuck out of her house.” Lucy just wouldn’t stop talking especially when she saw the man look at her as if his jaw hit the floor. “Don’t you call me stupid or vapid old man! You wouldn’t know what to do with someone my age. You would probably need a whole pack of Viagra just to get up.” there she was with her mouth yet again as he dragged her friend across the floor and the other girls seem to cower in fear believing that the gun was real but Lucy was delusional! “ what the fuck is so funny!?!? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM DISCOUNT DADDY?!?” he was laughing at her and he was making her even more pissed off! Alexander struck a chord in her and even though he had her friend this blonde didn’t let that face hurt especially since she was used to getting her way.

Before she got out or something else Alexander landed a kick easily to her face making her nose crack a bit and the sound rang through the room causing complete silence. The sound Lucy made he could tell it hurt especially since she hit the couch pretty hard even though she was sitting on it. Lucy was in so much pain he could hear her sniffle but with her being a stubborn as she was she wasn’t going to let him see her cry even though her eyes welled up with tears. The other three girls looked so terrified and began whimpering but to Alexander’s surprise Lucy with her lack of self preservation decided to mouth off to him yet again.

She coughed as she try to clear her throat. “Just you wait until I call my father I just had this nose job done! You’re paying for it!” that kick should’ve knock some sense into her but she figured this guy had no idea who she was and if he knew her type which he did she was going to tell him. “SHHH! Stop talking Lucy…” Mina tried her best to get her friend to stop talking but Lucy only saw it as a way to yell at this guy. “ He doesn’t know who I am my father will ruin him in court he’s a lawyer!” she was trying to exude confidence but was failing with how much pain she was in as her nose started bleeding profusely staining the couch leaving a massive blood stain that looked like he done far worse but Alexander had to no nose is tended to bleed.

All her little insults were a bit irritating. She had a poisonous mouth for such a young brat, throwing out insults towards his age and sexual prowess. Even after he hit her rather hard, all but breaking her nose didn't stop the flow from her mouth, threatening to sue him as it seemed nearly impossible to teach this girl a lesson without making her properly suffer. "You think im not capable of handling you? It seems your quite confident." He sneered as the girls who were a little more aware of what was going on here likely realized, Lucy had successfully managed to enrage him as he tossed Anna down on the couch in order to free both of his hands. "If I see any of you other girls try to move or pull out a phone to try and call someone she will die first. And then ill hunt down all of you, I wonder if you will be able to escape before help arrives. I can easily kill everyone here even if someone comes to help you." He stated with a dark scowl as he reached down to where Lucy was trying to stop herself from bleeding on the couch.

His hands reached down and she felt his hands knot in the collar of her shirt. He grabbed large handfuls, not making it easy for her to pull in his grasp when he suddenly pulled in both directions with all his strength. At first, her clothes would strain against his pull but after a moment a loud ripping sound would be unavoidable as he tore in his hands in both directions and would tear her top in two down the middle as he pulled harshly in both directions. It was only after her top was in tatters that he would toss her back down as his hand would suddenly strike out to attempt to back her across the face with such force it would likely leave her dizzy. "You are truly as stupid as you get. Do you think this is a game? Did daddy indulge you a little too much so you're a little too used to getting your way?" His voice was cold, as sharp as the crack of a whip as he looked down at the girl without even a hint of playfulness anymore. No, he was angry and he was showed it in his words and actions as he hit her.

The mans gun was a Ruger Mark IV which wasn't very powerful handgun but was easy to suppress. The suppressed pistol was rather quiet and while he didn't want to fire due to limited bullets, but in his current state he didn't care as he moved his gun and shot a bullet into the couch. "Is it fake?" He said with a cold look as he fired a second bullet into the couch, the bullets likely causing fluff and fabric to go flying as the bullets tore into the fabric inches away from luxys leg. "Is it fake?" He asked before he put the third bullet right between her legs. "I asked you is it fake." He said with a snarl as he truly showed her how much danger she was in.

Lucy, Born with a golden spoon in her mouth she thought nothing could ever touch her. Even now she felt like she still had control. Delusions of grandeur. It was her blessing but now this was going to be her curse especially in a situation where she couldn’t control the outcome. Her nose broken and in immense pain she laid on that sofa bleeding profusely. Right now Anna was still in shock about what was going on and this man still held her but she was being good for now not struggling especially since she believe the gun was real. How on earth did Lucy think it was fake? When the strange man hit Lucy the girls let out shriek but nothing too suspicious since it was a group of girls anyone who heard it probably thought they were watching terrifying movies not that they were being held captive by a man with a gun.

The older than she looked blonde reached her hand up to cover her nose to try and stop the blood but it kept flowing getting her hands covered in what looks like a nonstop nosebleed. She laid on the sofa writhing in pain and it was indescribable pain. Anna was tossed the couch and he could look and see that she was trying to comfort Lucy but she was shaking so badly it was doing more harm than good. “Lucy…Lucy…,are you okay?” and I managed to whimper but Lucy grumbled and hissed at her friend. “NO!! I’m not fucking okay!!! MY NOSE! MY NOSE!!! MY FUCKING NOSE!!!” Lucy was crying out as the other girls watched in horror whimpering and cowering.

The small gaggle of girls did nothing and actually listened not putting out a phone but he could see the ones close to each other huddled and hugging each other as if that would help the situation. Thinking that if they stayed close together he couldn’t hurt them if they were in a group or at least he would have to yank them apart to get to one of them though that left Lucy and Anna pretty much out in the open.

Vulnerable and scared. Rage filled and terrified. His hands were to find Lucy’s very expensive brand-name blouse easily ripping it with a strong fingers. Lucy was a fighter and when he did that she would try to claw his face but she really couldn’t see much of anything since she was now in raged and her face was stinging which gave him the perfect chance to slap her around like a ragdoll making blood splatter fly on the sofa stating the genuine Italian leather. What Labanese with something a 16-year-old should not have been wearing very fancy lingerie underneath her Louis Vuitton blouse. Back hand across her face caused her to not be able to speak for a few moments giving him a bit of a reprieve from her nasally voice.

Alexander had all five girls full attention except for Lucy who is still reeling from his stronger than life hit and distracted by the blood on her pale skin. He could hear the whimpering of the girls in his ear as he pulled out his gun and decided to make a show of it and shooting a bullet into the sofa making them all stand still he could probably hear a fly fart on the wall with how silent it was after that shot. The gun was not fake but his question was an answered by the other four girls the Lucy was actually frozen since it was shot right between her thighs. “Not fake but I bet your erection is.” she was dumber than she looked but she was also a prideful spoiled rich brat even looking down the barrel of a gun that he shot off in proximity not to mention close proximity to her she still had a mouth and it was running. The stranger shop not one but two bullets into that couch and Anna at least could grasp the seriousness of the situation whereas Lucy was still trying her best to play the main character in the story even though this was not her house. “Luc it’s real…. hey Siri real just stop talking….”and I had no idea if Alexander would accept that she was trying to shut her friend up but Lucy was too hardheaded to take the hint as she wiped her nose flicking blood on the floor and even trying to flick it at Alexander himself. “”Real gun you got there a big man are you overcompensating for micro dick?” with that comment Alexander could probably hear the jaws of all the young girls drop in that room staring at Lucy terrified of what was going to happen next since she wouldn’t keep her mouth shut and they were all afraid that he was going to shoot them at any given moment.

Golden spoon or not it could not stop the abuse raining down on her head. Though it was a bit frustrating to him it still didn't do much to cow her as she had even tried to strike back at him with lashing hands and nails. However there was only so much she could again someone so much stronger and in a far better position as he was still standing while she was pinned down on the couch. Never the less at least his actions seemed to do well enough to terrify the rest of the girls who were cowering against each other. While he watched them from the corner of his eye none of them seemed to dare try to run or reach for their phones. At the very least to them he had proven his capita which at least didn't make this a lost cause. With those thoughts in mind he turned back to the matter at hand.

Ripping apart her blouse had exposed the lingere underneath and the young girls soft skin and shapely form. She was certainly a pain in his ass but he had to admit she was beautiful, with her long blond hair and flawless skin she likely could have been a model if she so chose. Of course he had seen many like this, girls who peaked in highschool but would later fall apart into bitter, worn down people drowning in their own assumed superiority few cared about after the social microcosm of highschool. However right now she was a flower in full bloom and he decided it was time to taste that flower. After all he had little reason for mercy.

"You'll find out sooner rather then later." He said with a mocking smile as he looked over at Lucy, perhaps implying what he was about to do as he struck out again. The savage back hand launched out as he tried to knock her for a daze, before his hands sunk low to grab her expensive bra and pulled till he heard the sound of a snapping string and he exposed her chest as he destroyed the expensive fabric to reveal her body. However he didn't stop there as he had no mercy for the girl and planned to teach her a harsh lesson. His hands went down and she would feel him grab her skirt and much like her top go to attempt to rip it off her body. If before his intentions were somewhat mysterious now they were clear between his words and actions. He meant to rape her and whether that intention was born from her arrogance or whether it was the plan all along the girls might have a harder time to tell... But it didn't change what he was doing now as teariing hands worked at her clothing.

If she tried to resist she would find he was quick to hit her. The crack of his hand ashing out at her face as he beat her without a single hint of mercy every time she fought back. She may have been a beautiful girl, but he seemed to have no hesitation to ruin her features and leave her face red and brusied if not worse like her likely broken nose. Now it was not a matter of intimidating her, he would break her if it got him what he wanted. After he had stripped off more of her clothing he would snear at her, taking in the view as his hands came to his own pants and started to unbuckly them. "You wanted to say this old man was over compensating didn't you? Well feel free to take a look." He stated with a sneer as when his pants unbuckled his erection pushed out, bulging his underwear like it could barley hold him as he dropped his pants. All the girls could tell the man was rather large, straining the waist line of his underwear as he grinned at her. "Time for you to find out how much im compensating you little brat." He remarked, making a grab for her as he planned on continuing.

Luckily for Alexander the other girls in the vicinity we’re taking it seriously except for Lucy who decided she was the main character at every story and even if he broke her nose he would somehow get the wrath of her father and she’d see him punished for what he just did. Her reign of harsh words did not stop though she had to take a break and take a breather. He not only ripped her blouse exposing her expensive lingerie but if it; which is something that someone her age cannot afford without apparent buying her something or giving her a massive allowance since it looked opulent. Her lingerie sparkled and what looks like glass was probably more like diamonds or some thing that was high class and any regular high school student would not have owned. Lucy was hitting her peak and she honestly figured she was only gonna go up from here. With looks like hers she figured the world out her everything especially since it was her oyster and she was guarding her pearl.

Lucy was so full of herself and when he said she’d find out sooner rather than later he could see her half even though he had her at a disadvantage. When he grabbed her bra and pulled it making it have a very loud snap as he broke the clasps with brute force Lucy was livid! “That cost more than your shitty life!” she spat at him with venom. “ You don’t get to touch me you’re not high class enough to touch me Zoe take one for the team!” Alexander was treated to how cold she was when she called out and named one of her friends this time since this man wasn’t going to touch her Zoe owed her a favor but when she called out her name if Alexander looked over she shook her head no but didn’t say anything and even took a step back. For now Lucy didn’t fight back she was trying to push him off on another one since he wasn’t in her league she couldn’t let this dirtbag touch her even stick it in even as she looked it over. “You must be fucking delusional if you think that’s going in me it’s going in her. You owe me one Zoe I took one for the team for you take this one.” this blunt was cold; ice cold as she was going to give her friend to him since she didn’t want to be touched by someone who probably had working class fingers. Lucy with them reach out to try and to claw his face. It wasn’t like this blonde was a virgin she is couldn’t stand the fact that someone like him was going to actually enjoy her perfect body she found it disgusting and besides Zoe was middle class and in her mind this was a step up for her bestie. “ Take one for the team Zoe. You always said you want to train older guy didn’t you here’s your chance.” Not only did Anna looked mortified but the other girls looked terrified and Zoe was trying to hide behind Mina and Hikari trying to be invisible though blatantly failing.

As he started getting to the prizes underneath, able to see the appealing swells of her breasts after tearing away her bra. However, then she did something that gave him pause when he thought nothing could. Was this girl... Offering up her friends as sacrifices. His actions paused, looking at her incredulously as she continued to bargain with the others to attempt to get her to try to offer herself to him instead. He glanced over at the girl with long black hair and steel gray eyes. She had a more put-together air with an air of innocence. Almost as if she was a little choir girl which was even more evident by the fear she showed as she shifted away from him, hiding behind some of the others as she tried to keep herself hidden. He watched the attempted forcing of her friend, a strange expression on his face as he wasn't sure how to deal with this situation. It was odder than nearly anything he had ever seen in the many times he had done this. Granted he had never assaulted a group of people but it was still strange. It was always novel.

However, given that she was trying to do this to insult him he would still feel rather annoyed with her, but he pretended to be considering it for a moment as he looked back at Zoe and gave a dark smile. However, in truth he never considered following her suggestion, after all, he was planning to rape all five of them so why would he need to agree with her suggestion at all? However, he could use this opportunity to stoke hatred against her for what she was doing. "Here I thought you all were very good friends and yet it seems some people care very little about your friendship." With Lucy's arrogant mindset, she might think that he was actually agreeing with her but in truth the words were meant for the other girls, essentially calling out what a monster Lucy was being. He carefully manipulated the perception. "How heartless, to abandon your friends in their moment of need and letting them suffer for your sake." He seems to wax about the unfairness of it all but anyone who was paying attention could see he was merely mocking her.

"But I hate to tell you for all your plans there is someone you forgot to ask." He said as his voice grew cold as he looked down at her. "Even if your friend was willing to open her legs to spare you that doesn't mean I will. No amount of arrogance, pleading, begging, or even throwing your own friends under the bus can make me do anything more than what I decide to do. You are all under my power right now. Allow me to demonstrate that to you." He said as he returned to stripping her clothes, this time going to her lower half as he went to undo her pants and begin dragging them off her, trying to strip her bare. If she attempted to resist he would slap her, and each time he did so with dizzying strength, uncaring if he bruised her or even worse as each harsh crack seemed to echo across the room as he worked to get off the last of her clothes and spread her legs, pulling her forward to make it more difficult to pull away from him as he undid his pants fully and his cock, just over ten inches and already throbbing with arousal from the abuse slipped out of his pants, a hint of precum dripping from the tip as despite her attitude he was quite excited to rape the young girl. He would break her spirit if it was the last thing he would do.

The fear from the other on looking young girls Alexander could feel their eyes on him watching what he was doing the Lucy with her main character syndrome attitude she did try to fight him off but a part of her looked at the perpetrator and smirked. “Are are you gonna touch me little man? Does it make you feel powerful?” It seemed like Lucy would never shut up but when he turned to look at Zoe and gave her a dark smile she turned away really quickly and he would hear her start crying; she noticed it. The other girls were trying to console her and Anna just couldn’t look over at what was going on and she even shut her eyes. That was not going to fix the situation or the fact that this one man had them at gunpoint and they knew it was a real gun.

When Alexander looked at Zoe The blonde thought he was thinking about the offer even though Zoe would not come out. The invading man’s words struck a chord with the other four girls that was Lucy she was a whole other basket case. She didn’t think the words pertain to her and figured that he was calling out her friends for not stepping up and taking one for the team in her honor. As he continued a strip her this time she didn’t fight back she gave him a look over and bit her bottom lip even though this was a very strange situation she was no stranger to sex. What Lucy did was a bit of a tactic but she reached your hands down not to smack him away from pulling away her panties but she helped him pull them down. When he pulled her closer after he and did his zipper showing off what he was hiding under there he heard Lucy giggle. “So you were packing under there. I don’t think I have a condom big enough for you but if you pull out may be able to tell people you raped me. Trust me they’ll believe my word over yours any day even if I let you fuck me they are going to think you are a sick fuck you know I’m 16 they’ll lock you away and throw away the key. Look at me they’ll believe me over you any day but let’s see how well if you can use that size. Most men with a big dick don’t know how to use it. I bet you can’t make me cum with that.” Lucy was taunting him as she spread her legs for him if she could letting him see her clean shaven pussy before him. A part of Lucy thought if she was just gonna fuck him he would lose interest since he seemed to get off on wanting her to fight and here she was offering herself to him and wondering if he would get disgusted enough to push her away or what he actually fuck her with that big throbbing cock. “Come on big man. I’ll let you dick me down without a condom if you pull out you sick fuck. Just remember when you’re done I’m going to ruin your fucking life.” threats, Lucy was full of threats but she was wondering if you would actually fuck her or would he go live with the fact that she was going to allow him to use her as her friends all looked mortified at the situation before them and Lucy’s behavior.

As she attempted to continue to insult him it did seem like some realization that she wasn't gonna be able to stop this. Nevertheless, that didn't mean the girl hadn't lost herself in her own way, even as she spread her legs she was still making a mixture of threats while speaking about how she would 'allow' him to fuck her while simultaneously doubting his abilities to make her cum. It was a mix of challenges while still propping up her own ego, with perhaps a hint of trying to lessen the danger for herself by getting him to pull out. It was a rather amusing mix, especially as he got to watch how her tune slowly changed. Regardless however he didn't plan to give her what he wanted. Why would he listen to the bleating of a toy, perhaps once he cummed inside her, she would truly understand what despair was like. However he wasn't done with his games with her so he didn't outright reject her, instead merely pushing his cock up against her folds as she would feel the thick head pressing against her soft sex. "Ill think about it." He stated as without any effort to prepare her he suddenly pushed forward into her body.

Given she was likely far from wet it would certainly be a rough entrance. His powerful body flex, forcing himself upon her as the thick head of his cock pressed against her most intimate area. It took him a moment to find a proper angle but once he found it then it would be as if his entire form was pressing her into the couch. He gave a soft intake of breath, the feeling of the sensitive head of his cock being wrapped in her soft folds. Carefully studying her expression and the expression of the other girls, he would see how they reacted to seeing him take Lucy in front of them. After all while they had some idea to his intentions this would be the first time they would see his plans put to action. While Lucy did everything she could to alienate herself, even if not intentionally, that did not mean that this would be easy for any of those little girls to watch. Still he could use this as an example as the price for defying him. Even if he promised not to touch them it wasn't certain they would believe him given what he was doing right now, but he could threaten them with far worse then just sex.

With that thought in mind he continued to push without any regard to Lucy. He treated her as if she was just a hole, without a single regard to her well being or pleasure. While Lucy had challenged him to pleasure her by saying he was incapable he paid no intention to it. It was better to make his point known. "You have been a problem for me this entire time, throwing out your insults. It didn't stop you from ending up a sleeve for my cock did it?" He lightly mocked as he attempted to push deeper. He was trying to fit his entire cock into the young beauty without caring about how it might hurt her. One hand grabbed Lucy's chin, forcing her to look into his eyes as he raped her while the other kept her form stable and unable to pull away from him as he worked his way in inch by inch. He would only pause once he was fully inside her, taking a moment to compose himself as he gave a deep groan at the sensation.

It felt like a dream as the other girls watched on as our one friend whose mouth did not stop moving kept insulting us man invading Anna’s home. Lucy always had a mouth on her and she hated being told what to do even if the person telling her what to do with someone who was going to hurt her or cause her harm she thought that if she told him who her parents were he would cower in fear and grovel at her feet. He probably didn’t notice how the group of girls were huddled together trembling but they didn’t even whisper a word to each other the look of concern on their faces and fear spoke more than any words could ever do.

This pampered blonde toy who wouldn’t shut up was far from wet as she slung insults at him. In her mind she thought maybe he would back away and beg for her not to tell her parents. She did give them a look over as if she was saying silently try me and see what I would happen to you when you do. Too bad for Lucy he was going to call her on her bluff. “UNHAND ME YOU FILTHY PLEBEIAN!” Lucy would yell thinking that her big words would make him shiver in his shoes. He wouldn’t dare defile her would he? The blonde glared at him as he would grab her and put it in himself even though she would try to fight back. The other four he could probably hear how their jaws dropped and they all had to look away. Soft whispers and cries like he kicked a basket full of kittens. All of these girls did not see a day of hardship in their lives in the one he was about to use was probably the most spoiled out of the group.

Even as she wiggled her soft folds welcoming as he pushed his large member into her very nubile body making her gasp and let out a scream of anger.
“MOTHER FUCKER!!! AHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! ONE OF YOU CALL SOMEONE! ANYONE! YOU’ll GET THE DEATH PENALTY!” Lucy screamed like banshee as he filled her with no regards for her pleasure, but what was worse? He could feel how with each forced pump her body was betraying her! Getting wet. Letting him have access and giving away Hoe not so innocent she looked. The moment he grabbed her chin making her look at him with those starlet blue eyes as he used her what she said next as she flipped the script Lucy began showing her true colors. “I bet you like fucking young girls you….Uhhhn…pig….fuck me like you mean it! I’ve had men older than you fuck me better…Mmm…. You fuck like you haven’t had practice….I bet when you cum I won’t even feel it!” Lucy said with venom as the room went from whimpers and sobs from his audience to Lucy chuckling and wiggling her hips before she sucked in a deep breath, pushing her luck and spat in his face! “Tell me how much you enjoy fucking me you sick bastard! UHHHN!” thinking if she enjoyed it she’d at least ruin his hard on.

The only shivering the man was doing from the pleasure dancing up the root of his length. Her sensitive nerves wrapped around him like a glove, teasing the sensitive nerves across the tip as he pushed deeper. Despite all her mocking comments, the man's size was rather significant, and entering would not have been simple so each time he gave a little push to push himself deeper she would feel him scrape against her innermost walls as if she was being shaped to be an exclusive hole for his length. Eventually, she felt the head of his cock get so deep she could feel him touching the entrance to her womb, each tap causing sensation to dance through her as he would start to move quicker and quicker as her folds slickened. The warmth of her around him made him groan as the tight little teen may not have been a virgin but she was more than tight enough to make this rather enjoyable for him.

Even as she screamed it didn't slow his pace, instead it only seemed to encourage him as with each thrust his movements got firmer and harsher, dragging harshly against her nerves as he brutally used her without mercy. He only sought out his own pleasure, pushing and shifting the angle of his thrust by rolling on the balls of his heels to find the area that made her body most cling to him as let out a pleasured grunt as she accused him of liking fucking young girl. "Perhaps I do, you're all rather tight." He mocked till she spat in his face. Making a sound of disgust, leaning back as his thrusting paused for a moment as he let go of her chin to wipe off the spit. Then he turned and glared at her and she would perhaps realize she may have gone too far. Suddenly his hands came forward, wrapping around her throat as he all but crushed it, not allowing her to take a breath as he suddenly shifted his body forward so she was getting all but crushed under his weight as he slammed his entire body down into her.

"But you know what I love most, raping little brats like you, watching your bodies tremble and bruise under my hands. You all seem to think you're something special, that you deserve so many things and the world should just offer it to you." He said speaking in a snarl, his voice was as sharp as the crack of a whip. At this point, he didn't seem to fucking her like she was an object, but it actually seemed like he was about to kill her as he brutally pounded her all while cutting off her breath with his forceful hands. She was almost certainly gonna end up with handprints around her throat no matter how this ended one way or another. His entire weight was coming down on her, bouncing the full force of him into her as he threw himself fully into fucking her, his cock pulsing. "To me, you're just a hole. Whether you live or die is entirely up to my whims. You are a cock sleeve, and neither I nor the world owes you anything." He remarked cruelly before giving a dark smile. "But I will... Give you one thing." He said speaking in a pleasured huff. "I'll give you my child, im gonna cum inside your womb like the cum dumpster you are." The man didn't know if she was on the pull or not but frankly, it didn't matter to him, he was completely focused on his own lust as his cock pulsed and it was clear he was gonna cum at any moment, giving the girls quite a horrid show as they were forced to watch this brutal sex session, unlike anything they had ever experienced or seen before.

Lucy was petite and could feel every movement as he stretched her tiny opening to fit his large member. The normally combative young woman was now crying out and whimpering especially since he was pushing so deep and pushing at the entrance of her room making her tremble with each pump that he made inside of her. The other girls were terrified and honestly they couldn’t even look and watch what he was doing they were huddled together and none of them thought to pick up a phone I tried to call for help because they weren’t sure what he would do to them especially seeing what he was doing to Lucy.

Was it Lucy that he was after? Was this why he was here? The other four had no idea if Lucy actually knew him or maybe he was a brother of someone she dated they couldn’t be sure. Lucy was far from virgin but he would learn that a couple of my group actually were at least right now he had no idea which ones were but this one with the way she was acting and even morning on occasion with her whimpers she had experience just not with someone of his size and caliber. Alexander was focused on Lucy but the other young ladies were trying your best not to watch as Anna closed get eyes and covered her ears while Mina huddled together with Zoe and Hikari who were at a loss for words and were trying to focus away from what was happening right before their eyes.

None of them could make a brave move to try and call for help especially since they knew he had a gun and the gun was very much real and not a fake. Lucy thought she cracked the code when she spit in his face causing him to slow down and stop pushing us deep inside of her. What she didn’t realize it was that she angered him and called him not only to slow for just a second but wrap his hand around her small delicate throat. Even though he was talking to Lucy the other girls could hear what he was saying and his words stung as he called Lucy out for what she was since she did think she deserve the world handed to her on a golden platter. With her air cut off her blue eyes rolled into the back of her head as she started gagging and trying to pull in any bit of oxygen she could get past his strong digits. She could barely get anything at all and it felt like she was going to black out at any moment as he used in pounded her body like it was a toy.

Just a sex doll she wasn’t even human at this point as he pounded her into the sofa. Lucys start for oxygen brain heard what he said but nothing registered especially when he said he would give her his child but the other one look at her exactly what he said and that started on waterworks festival behind him. He could hear the other ones crying and sniffling but they had no idea if this was all and once he was done with Lucy and maybe that was all he wanted. They had no idea why he was here but it wouldn’t surprise him if Lucy pissed off the wrong person but none of them wanted to say that out loud. She had always been the trouble making type and now Anna was contemplating why she was ever friends with her but she felt guilty for even having such thoughts.

Lucy was on the pill considering how promiscuous she was but the thing about pills was pills would fail especially with something like this for a small body could not handle the refuse the Alexander was giving her and the use he was doing was terrifying the other four in the room as they were unsure if he would do the same to them.

It was in the tendency of people when faced with tragedy to ask why. Why did they deserve whatever event was happening to them? But in truth, the world was often cruel, sometimes there was no reason and sometimes bad things happened to good people. Of course, it was something of a stretch to call Lucy a good person, she was arrogant and cruel, willing to sacrifice others to protect herself. But she was also a young woman put in a traumatizing situation that few people would be able to handle. Yet there was no way she could prevent it, even as she tried every method to protect herself she ended up being able to do nothing but take the abuse. And all Anna and her friends could do was watch knowing they were quite possibly next.

That fear, the tragedy of the situation, the weak protesting of the woman under him as she did everything she could to fight against his aggressive movements only for it all to come up short, it was a major turn-on for the man forcing himself upon her. Her body twitched and spasmed as he could feel her throat flexing under his hands, desperately fighting for air. Her body wrapped around him as even as she struggled against him her body wrapped tightly around him. Despite her best efforts, all she could do was pleasure him as her body unwillingly wrapped around him like a sleeve. He wasn't able to hold on much longer with how tight she was, he knew he was about to come any moment as he worked to extend her fear. The pleasure of her wrapped around him. Then again he didn't have to hold back long, after all, he would have plenty of chances to enjoy her again after all was said and done.

With that thought in mind, he no longer held back, suddenly pushing his entire body onto her as she felt him pause and those punishing thrusts finally ended. However, then she felt him swell inside her as she realized what was coming. Suddenly he cummed, waves of warmth pouring into her body as he started filling her up. His entire body shook as he gave a deep groan as he continued to pump cum into her womb. Eventually, his orgasm tapered off as he pulled away from her, cum leaking from her folds as he turned to glance over at the other girls as he smiled at them. Temporarily ignoring the woman he had just defiled as he moved away from her towards them.

"Good girls, you seem to know the truth of how you should behave." He remarked with a light smile, almost seeming as if he was genuinely complimenting them but his smile was dark and dangerous. "You think any good would happen if you girls called for help? I would indeed get caught and likely go down but so would all of you. If I hear one siren, one cop car... It would only take me a moment to pull my gun out and kill you all one after another. It would take me no more than two seconds to pull out my gun." Even as he said it he would pull out his gun and point it at them as he spoke softly. "And a few more to pull the trigger for each of you. I will die after, but what will that mean to you if you die with me? Instead, obey and live, if you do well you may live by this. But that means doing what I say. Do you understand?" He said, seeming to speak to Anna with his gun still aimed at her face. How this man could smile with such ease despite the darkness in his heart... Very few would ever truly know.

Lucy did not want to admit how painful this was even though she really enjoyed rough sex this man was so rough with her it felt like he was bruising her insides. The way the other four girls were trying not to look and show their eyes and ears none of the move to try and call anyone they were all too terrified. Other than muffled moans and strange cries of Lucy actually enjoying this even though she was not a willing participant the act felt good but she felt terrible especially knowing that she was actually enjoying him inside her. Alexandra could hear the cries and whispers of the other four. Anna was outright crying with sheer terror and as much as she wanted to call someone she remembered his threats of him ending all of them before they could even get help. Even though he went in dry as he was pounding her he could feel that she was getting wet or was that blood he had no way of knowing until he would look down once he was finished.

Beneath him Lucy’s fragile body was spasming and twitching and she still try to fight him off though unwillingly he could see how her cheeks were Rosie red with a blush. Every so often he got a moan along with her still trying to spew horrible words at him but her body was betraying her. Her youthful body was so tight it was squeezing his member inside of her begging for him to explode even though that was the last thing she ever wanted from him. “P….pull out… How do you sick fuck!!! Get off of me!!! Eat shit and die!!!UHHHHN!!!”Lucy was trying her hardest to seem like it didn’t matter but it did especially with how hard he was pounding her. He was so much larger than her and it felt like she was going to break in half with him pushing as deep as he could. The way her youthful tight inner walls clung to him her body was begging him to fill her even though her words were completely opposite. The other girls couldn’t move as they clung to each other and I was just crying her eyes out I’m covering them with her hands.

When Alexander finally exploded into Lucy the cry that came out of her was in human and it was almost as if he broke her especially when he heard her body join in with his climax and she let out a guttural moon before a whimper a feeling absolutely defiled and defeated especially when he pulled out but only after he fills her with his potent seed. Her body broken and sore and if he would check his member it was covered not only in her love juices but also a bit of blood due to the fact with how big he was and forcing himself into something so tiny and not ready to receive him.

Once Alexander was done with her and he would move over to the other for Anna was just completely shaken but she could hear his voice getting closer and closer as she lowered her hands from her eyes and they were bloodshot from her crying but she nodded and she was in no way shape or form ready to fight him back and she was completely compliant. There was no way she would try anything after what she saw him due to Lucy right before her eyes.

What Anna was not expecting was for Alexander to be focusing on her she didn’t understand it especially after what just happened with her kind of friend Lucy. With his gun in her face all she could do was not in agreement as the other three didn’t say much of anything but Anna was hyper focused on Alexander even though she wanted to ask why this was happening and why he picked them she couldn’t even figure out how to put two words together or make a sentence. “I….I understand…” Anna Managed to squeak out. Not much else but for now Alexander had some compliant young ladies at his fingertips especially after he proved his point so well with Lucy as a filled and dripping scapegoat.

He had broken enough bitches to know that Lucy was enjoying it no matter how she protested and bitch at him. He couldn't complain since as her body sickened he had been able to move easier and easier towards the end of the thrusting. She was wrapped around him like a vice and her voice of forced, unwilling pleasure was more pleasant than the screeching she had been doing for the last several minutes. The desperation to not feel good, to not want to give in to him even as she demanded he pulled out. It gave him a feeling of conquest to completely ruin her future as he cummed inside her womb. On the pill or not the pill wasn't perfect and she could be carrying her rapist's child. And when Lucy saw him walking away she could see he was smiling. His malice was on full display as he made his way over to Anna, treating her like a well-used rag he could toss aside at any time. He raped her and he didn't even seem to consider her anything worth paying attention to at the moment.

He looked at the crying girls, his eyes sweeping them with an idle sense of dominance. This was not a man who needed to yell to be threatening. Even being half naked didn't diminish his sense of threat and perhaps even enhanced it as they could see the implement he used to rape their friend. He was a bit softer than before but he had not softened completely, instead hanging there imposingly dripping with fluids and a bit of blood. With Lucy, he had exploded with shocking violence without much warning, and now they knew what he was capable of. He looked at the other girls crying their eyes out, only Anna could bring herself to look up at him and his cold eyes. He always had a thing for redheads and her eyes were an intense shade of blue that could capture the soul. She was beautiful now and he imagined she would be even more beautiful in a few years when she drew up a bit. That and her ability to bring herself to look at him despite how much she feared him was eye-catching. This wasn't like Lucy who simply didn't realize how much trouble she was in, but someone who clearly understood the danger and understood enough to try and get through this. And that was admirable in a way. Fruitless, but admirable.

"You need not worry." He assured quietly, his voice soft as it came over the girls. "If you are worried about your lives you need not be concerned. I have no plans on killing any of you." He lied as easily as he breathed. He had no honor code to abide by but he knew seeming to offer a carrot after showing the stick was the best way to get good behavior. He was more cautious with the girls than even they might have suspected as after all if they all decided to run in different directions he would be hard-pressed to stop them. He would certainly kill some, two or maybe three if he was lucky, but some would escape. While he was rather confident the girls would never take such a risk as their fear paralyzed them he had to give them something to look forward to. As long as they believed they would live then it was less likely they would act rashly. Well, except maybe for the girl behind him but he could solve that in other ways once he had gotten the others locked away somewhere. "Of course, that's as long as you behave. Suffering is unavoidable, that is life. But you will be able to live on." He promised without even a blink. It would be difficult to tell he was lying, especially as for some it might end up being true. Not for all of them of course, but he might take a souvenir if he was in the mood.

"Before anything else..." He continued, pausing for a moment as he looked down at himself. "I'm a bit filthy thanks to that useless broad back there. Why don't you use your mouth to clean me up? I doubt you are naive enough to not know what a blowjob is, information gets around rather easily these days." He ordered Anna, making it clear he would not be denied as he didn't speak any further threats. He didn't feel he needed to. Sucking his cock would likely not be the most appealing prospect as it would drip with cum and fluids from both him and Lucy and a fair share of blood. However, he didn't give her a chance to back out of it as he just watched her expectantly, the gun still in his hand.

Back
Top Bottom