Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A chill search for good stories, fun adventures and kinky smut! NSFW!

Mythic Hedonist

Meteorite

Status :: Open || Time Zone :: UK || RP Locations :: PMs & Threads ||

Welcome

Hey there! The name's Mythic Hedonist, but you can just call me Mythic, or whatever other nickname you can derive from my username. I'm returning from a bit of a hiatus, so welcome to my freshly revamped thread. Mind the wet paint, and hopefully, it should be a little more streamlined. As you dive a little deeper, you'll find this thread is filled with all manner of plots, ideas and other goodies. But ultimately, what I'm looking for is good vibes with like-minded nerds, pervs and geeks. I'm extremely laid back and I'm really just looking to have a chill time writing some fun and sexy stories.

A little about me & what I'm looking for

Who I am. I'm a dude from the UK and I'm 29, getting dreadfully close to 30. I'm also pansexual/queer. The specific label doesn't really matter, I'm just some variety of gay.[/Spoiler]​

Interests. I'm a raging nerd. My favourite genres are fantasy, science fiction and anything apocalyptic. I love any and all varieties of these, and I quite enjoy getting creative, subverting expectations and even mashing genres together from time to time. That said, I'm also not opposed to historical roleplays, modern/slice of life, or any other genre you wanna throw my way.

Pairings. I'm open to all manner of pairings; MxF, FxF, MxM, whatever. I'm also happy to play any and all genders. This thread is probably written in more of a heteronormative way, but feel free to ask me to gay things up if you want.

Medium. I'm mainly looking to keep things on here because frankly, I'm bad at multitasking. I tend to have a bad habit of forgetting sites like Discord exist. You could probably convince me to give it a go, but consider yourself warned.

Creativity & Brainstorming. |I like to think that I'm pretty creative. My head is always swimming with ideas and I love discussing them, tweaking things and building a plot together. Ideally, I'd love for you to be up for this as well. You don't need to come to me with a ton of ideas, as long as you're up for brainstorming together and can give me some thoughts and opinions on my suggestions, then we should be great.

Literacy. I like to think that I'm an okay writer. I actively enjoy writing and telling stories. It's something I can be quite passionate about, and I'm always trying to improve. As such, you can expect my posts to be pretty detailed and descriptive, while also moving the plot along. I also do my best to proofread my posts and limit mistakes. I'm not expecting you to be as passionate about writing as me though. As long as have a decent grasp of the English language and can give me some detail, we'll get along great.

Post length. This isn't too important to me, because it should fluctuate throughout the story as the pacing changes. Intro posts will be longer, while dialogue-heavy scenes should be shorter and faster, y'know? As a rule, you can expect me to write anywhere between two and five paragraphs, maybe more depending on what you give me to work with. As long as you can give me at least one or two paragraphs, I'll be happy. Just no one-liners, please.

Plotting. So I'm definitely a bit of a plotter. Before we get started I like to at least have a rough idea of the story and where it's going. But lemme know what you prefer. I'm happy to plot out every intricate little detail, or we can form a rough outline and wing it together.

Patience. As much as I enjoy roleplaying, I do have a real life to consider as well. I've got a full-time job, a small child and other commitments that occasionally eat too much of my time. As much as I'd love to offer daily replies, sometimes that's just not possible. Depending on my schedule my responses can vary from daily, to once a week. But if you can be patient with me I promise I'll make it worth your while.

Perspective. I'm happy to write in first or third person. I also quite enjoy taking the role of DM/GM, in which I usually write in second or third person. As a DM/GM, I tend to be more freeform, rather than system based.

Visuals. I also adore utilising visuals in my roleplays. In the planning stage, it helps me to use pictures for characters, settings, outfits to build a mental image. But don't worry, any imagery I use is not intended to replace good-quality descriptions. It's more… an extra lil sprinkling of goodness.

OOC. As I mentioned above somewhere, I like to discuss and brainstorm ideas quite a bit OOC. However, I'm also pretty friendly. I love to chat about video games, good books, movies, and whatever the hell else we wanna shoot the shit about. So don't be afraid to chat with me. And in the spirit of that, I'd love to hear some thoughts from anyone who has binged the new Fallout series like I did.

Kinks & Limits

The following list of kinks and limits is far from exhaustive. It's more of an overview of the main kinks that crop up while roleplaying. However, if you'd like a bit more of an exhaustive overview, the feel free to check out my F-list.

Romance
Goth Girls, Alt Babes and E-girls
Redheads, both dyed and natural
Dyed/alternative hair colours
Threesomes
Gangbangs
Rough Sex
Sexy and/or slutty outfits
Monsters, Aliens, Tentacles, Beasties & More
Exotic Cocks & Cum

Vaginal
Oral
Anal
Foreplay
Teasing & Seduction
Outercourse
Public Sex
Clothed Sex
Messy Sex
Facials & Cumshots
Risk of getting caught, pregnancy etc.
Consensual
Huge Cocks
Dirty Talking
Name Calling
Bad Endings
Happy Endings
Interracial
Incest
Cheating

Dubious Consent
Nonconcensual
Incest

Gore
Breeding

Toilet Stuff
Raceplay
Parental Incest

Themes & Tropes

Again, far from exhaustive, bit here is a list of non sexual themes, tropes and other stuff that I enjoy. Feel free to pick and choose what you'd like to include or explore together.

Romance
Angst
Wholesomeness
Taboos
Toxic/Unhealthy Relationships
Trauma
Addiction
Betrayals
Second Chances
Power Dynamics
Loss of Power
Opposites Attract
Struggles
Commitment Issues
Abandonment Issues
Action/Fighting
Adventure
Fight to Survive
Jealousy
Unlikely Duos
Shared Pain/Trauma
Societal Pressure
Mommy/Daddy Issues
Neurodivergence
Mental Health Struggles
Prostitution
Enemies to Lovers
Star Crossed Lovers

Last edited:
Pairings & Basic Prompts

This post is basically where I'm gonna dump all of my short and simple ideas that I have yet to flesh out or develop any further into an actual plot. so feel free to take anything here and develop it however you want.

Pairings

As the title suggests, these are a load of pairings that I would be up for discussing. It's far from exhaustive though, so don't feel like you're limited to this list. Also feel free to mix and match pairings and genres, and let's see what we can come up with.

Strangers
Best Friends
Best Friend's GF/BF
Best Friend's Sibling
Roommates
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Teacher
Student X Student
Co-workers
Boss x Employee
Exes
Athlete(s) x Cheerleader
Cheerleader x Cheerleader
Artist/photograper x Model
Masseuse x Client
Neighbours
Camgirl x Viewers/Fans
Brother x Sister
Cousins
Aunt x Nephew
Niece x Uncle
Celebrity x Fan
Celebrity x Celebrity

Queen x Prince/King
Queen x Knight
Queen x Commoner
King x Commoner
King x Knight
Prince/Princess x Protector
Queen/Princess x Monster
Queen/Princess x General, either friendly or invading
Commoner x Knight
Rogue x Knight
Rogue x Royalty
Adventurer x Adventurer
Adventurer x Monster
Adventurer x Villain
Monster Hunter x Monster

Scientist x monster/alien being studied
Scientist x Experimental Sex Robot
Girl visits a brothel full of aliens
Prostitute at a brothel for aliens
Abductee x aliens
Space Pirate x Soldier
Space Pirate x Space Pirate
Android x Owner
Soldier x Alien
Alien x Alien

Survivor x Survivor
Survivor x Raider
Survivor Vault Dweller
Raider x Raider
Raider x Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller x Mutant
Raider Boss x Raider
Raider Boss x Survivor

Picture Prompts & Plot Bunnies

This section is all of my basic ideas that I would love to discuss and flesh out with somebody. There's also a few NSFW images and gifs that I think are hot and could easily be developed into a fun roleplay. So assume all links are NSFW.

Caring for magical plants. I'm thinking your character housesits for an eccentric friend or an aunt. The job is easy enough, but they are specifically told to stay out of the greenhouse. After a few days though she can't help but get curious. That's when she finds a tentacle plant that feeds on sexual activity. It's all fun and games at first, but the plant soon starts to grow bigger and stronger with every orgasm. Will she be able to escape? Will she even want to?​

I'd love to explore something revolving around a one night stand. Could be just a smutty lil one shot. Or maybe it could develop into something longer and more romantic as our character keep meeting and hooking up. Hell, maybe the see each the the next day in a really awkward situation.​

Would love to do something revolving around your character being mistake for a prostitute. It's a Saturday night and she's out partying. For whatever reason she ends up walking through a bad part of town and a guy, or a group of guys want to pay her for a night of fun. Does she go along with it? Or is it less than consensual?​

Join the Space Corps they said... Your character is a female soldier and as you can see, things don't go too well for her. Perhaps it's something like Helldivers/Starship Troopers, and your character gets left behind, presumed to be dead. Little do they know the aliens have a worse fate in mind for her.​

Let me help you with that, sis. I'm thinking a brother and sister on a family vacation, and he offers to help her with her sun lotion. However it turns out to just be a ruse, as he uses the opportunity to sneakily tease her during the day, getting her all pent, before sneaking onto her room at night and having his way with her.​

Easy pickings. I'm thinking a naive sister, or perhaps a bit of a lightweight with alcohol who gets tricked into a raunchy game of truth or dare with a brother or two. Or hell, maybe he tricks and manipulates her in front of all his friends?​

The queen of monsters. With this one I see your character as being the one in charge, despite being stuffed full of monster​

The queen's downfall. I see this one as bit of a non-con variant to the above plot. Maybe she is a cruel mistress and her monstrous warriors have had enough? Or they take advantage of her desire for their bodies and turn the tables on her?​

I'd love to work out something revolving around two people who knew each other before the zombie apocalypse, meeting a year or so after the world fell apart. I'm thinking they were from opposite worlds. Like a nerd and a jock. I think it could be fun to explore how they have changed and defy the pre-conceived notions they ave of each other.​

Variety is the spice of life i guess. So apparently that absolute babe is from Warhammer 40k, but I'm happy to create an original idea based of that image. Maybe she's willingly working at an alien gloryhole. But looking at how buff she is, I see her as being some kind of soldier, or maybe even a legendary hero of sorts. So maybe she's been coerced into this scenario by a group of people working towards her downfall? Or maybe this is the moment that the wrong person discovers that she has a secret fetish for alien cock?​

I'd love to do a royalty x bodyguard plot. But the twist is my character is the prince with dreams of adventures but can't really look after himself. Meanwhile your character is the tough, strong female knight assigned to protect him. What baffles your charcater though is the feelings she develops for the spoiled useless prince, and how she wants to submit to him. Lots of dynamics to explore here.​

A similar theme to the above idea, I had some thoughts about a goblin, or a similarly small and weak monster teaming up with a knight or a powerful sorceress. They travel and adventure together, and most people assume he is her pet or something like that. Yet the reality is when they

Last edited:
Original Ideas

Fantasy

Monster Bait Wanted!
Fantasy, modern or medieval
Female x Monster
Monster Sex, Dub-con/Non-Con, possible bad ending.

After seeing an advert from a professional monster hunter seeking a pretty woman to act as bait, your character figures it would be easy money. However, things soon take a turn for the worse when she's on the job as the monster gets its hands on your character. Maybe the monster is too cunning and kills the hunter before deciding to have some fun with your character. Or maybe the hunter is a perv who enjoys watching pretty women get ravaged by monsters before finally stepping in. If we go for a modern fantasy approach, it could even be that he secretly films what happens. There's also plenty of room for a bad ending for your character, whether it's sexual or fatal.

The Summoning
Modern Fantasy, Supernatural
Goth Girl x Demons
Monsters, Dub-Con/Non-Con, Possible Gangbang, Possible Tentacles

Your character is a sexy lil goth girl who doesn't realise that the weird, ancient-looking book she's found in an abandoned house is a real witches grimoire. So she casually flicked through the pages, muttering the strange words until the unthinkable happened. She opens a portal to Hell, pulling through several demons. In particular several demons from the realms of lust that haven't enjoyed a human lover in centuries. Unfortunately for your character, she didn't utter the part of the spell that would bind the demons to her, leaving her at their mercy.

For this, I figure the demons would be monstrous, but they could be humanoid, tentacle-based, hellhounds or something else entirely.

Of the wild and all that dwells there
High Fantasy
Explorer x Orc
Adventure, Romance, Discovery, Taboo Relationships, Monster Sex.

The Wild has always fascinated Lady Isabella Gwenithar for as long as she can remember. But, of course, she wasn't exactly interested in the Wild in the same way that her peers were. She didn't long to see great dragons trounced by valiant knights like other young ladies. Nor did she share her mother and father's beliefs that the Wild was a thing to be hunted, broken and tamed. No, Lady Isabella longed to explore The Wild as a scholar, to learn its workings and secrets. In particular, she longed to lead an expedition into The Western Badlands to catalogue the peoples and monsters of The Wild. Whether it was Orcish tribes, simple Goblin packs, ever noble Centaurs, great dragons or yet more exotic and unheard of beings.

But alas. Such an interest is not deemed suitable for a proper young lady. Instead, Isabella is expected to focus on finding herself a suitable husband of good standing and money. As her mother informs her, her goal in life is to marry well so that she may live a comfortable life. But, of course, such things hold no interest to young Isabella. Her father, warden of the west, bound to protect the civilised lands from the creatures that roam the badlands, was always hunting. Every so often, some savage beast would roam too close, and he would gather his men to fell it, bringing home a trophy from the slain beast. As much as Isabella detested her father's love of hunting, she would often try to sneak into his hunting groups in disguise, desperate to see the creatures of the Wild in the flesh.

However, when Isabella's parents were killed by a drake on one particular expedition, she found herself with much more freedom and significantly more money. She inherited their estate and wealth, much to the abhorrence of her peers. So after a suitable time spent in mourning and fending off vulture-like suitors, she did the only logical thing. She arranged an expedition and set off for the wild. However, she did the one thing no other expedition has ever done. She enlisted the help of a local, an Orcish chieftain. However, upon meeting her Orcish guide, Isabella discovers that he/she is not like other Orcs. They are rather inquisitive and also search for knowledge and understanding of the world around them. As they travel together, Isabella can't help but feel a growing bond between them, bordering on romance, held back only by her societal taboos. What happens when she breaks those taboos? Is she open about her love with the Orc Chieftain, or does she try to hide it? And will she take him back home with her when the time comes? Of course, that requires them to survive their perilous adventure through the Wild.

Hunting Monsters
Fantasy, Modern or Medieval
Monster Hunter x Monsters
Monsters Sex, Seduction, and anything else you could want.

This is an old favourite of mine. It's also overdone, cliche and super smutty. But I don't care. So your character is a monster hunter, making her living hunting down all manner of troublesome creatures. But she has some unusual techniques. Specifically, she seduces her targets and kills them once she's had her fun. Maybe she's just a raging slut for monster lovin'? Perhaps she's part succubus and feeds off of sex with her targets? Or maybe it's something less consensual?

Anyway, yeah, it's super simple and light-hearted. I see it playing out as an episodic adventure, possibly with an overarching plot if you wanted.

Fame & Fortune
High Fantasy
DM x Adventurer

The realms of Orgosia are vast, and bountiful. They stretch from soft, southern shores to the frigid peaks of the North; from the western coast broken into a labyrinth of rocky islands, to the eastern cities where explorers sail through stormy seas to wild and unnamable lands. Fractured into a dozen kingdoms, Orgosia is full of opportunity and danger.

Many adventurer has made their mark, achieving fame and fortune. There are always quests to be found and monsters to be slain. There are countless ancient ruins promising wealth and mystical artefacts for those that can avoid their traps. Lords and kings always have need for an adventurer for hire, not to mention mercenary groups and less savoury organisations that offer more shady jobs for those willing to get their hands dirty.

You are, well, we shall soon see exactly who you are. Your story is an old one; born of humble origins and dreaming of adventure. Well, events will soon transpire that change your life forever, setting you on the path of adventure. The one matter to be decided is whether you will become the greatest adventurer of your time? Or will you fall at the first hurdle, like so many before you.

So you get the idea, right? I'd love to DM an open-ended adventure for the character of your choosing. Do you wanna play an aspiring knight? A would-be thief? A dark mage, a barbarian or something else entirely? Let me know and we can brainstorm ideas. I'd love to start at the beginning, following their rise(or not) from the start, as they leave their small village in search of adventure.

Rising Darkness
Modern or High Fantasy
DM x Evil Queen
So this idea is pretty barebones right now, and I'll flesh it out soon. But basically I would love to DM your characters rise to power as a villain. Perhaps she's a barbarian who slowly builds herself an army of monsters and other barbarians. Maybe she's a sorceress, making demonic deals, or a cunning rogue pulling strings behind the scenes. Either way, your character has some evil plans and I would love to DM their adventures as they succeed(or fail) in their schemes.

Let me know the kinda character you wanna play, and let's discuss some ideas.

The Tournament
High Fantasy
Monster x Princess
Monster Sex, Romance, Risk, Sneaking Around, Tension, Possible Adventure

Set in a high fantasy world, the ruling family are well-beloved. For an aspiring knight, there is no greater honour than to join their personal guard. The elite unit consists of the very best warriors, archers and mages from across the realm. Every year a tournament is held with the winner getting to join their ranks. The tournament is open to all who can fight, a knight or not. The latest tournament is held in honour of the princess coming of age. The winner will join the ranks of the royal guard, specifically serving the princess.

Yet this year, the gather crowds are shocked by the appearance of a minotaur wishing to join the tournament. Several minotaur clans were declared citizens of the realm many years before, so by law, they cannot refuse him. The beast is allowed to fight, with many expecting him to be slain early on. Yet, he proves to be an excellent fighter. Starting out as an underdog, he slowly climbs through the tournament and starts to win the hearts of the people.
He's rather indifferent to the princess; he simply wishes to prove his worth and become a knight. However, the princess finds herself intrigued by him and visits before and after fights to learn more about this beast who fights with more honour than most men.

Over time the two of them start to bond, and the minotaur eventually wins the tournament and takes his place as her royal protector. But, of course, spending all of their time together only causes their bond to deepen and grow. And, of course, there's plenty of room for drama as my character adjusts to life in the city, working with the rest of the guard, dealing with potential suitors, possible threats against your character's life, etc.

Lots of ideas and brainstorming to be done with this one, so let me know what you think.

Sci-Fi

Testing Protocols
Science Fiction
Roboticist x Sex Bots
MMF, DP, Possible Romance, Possible Non-Con & Bad Ending

Based on these NSFW images, your character is a brilliant roboticist who has designed all manner of robots and AI for all aspects of life. Her latest project sees her working on a new line of male sexbots. As she reaches the stage of having two working prototypes, she starts to feel the temptation. She's been single for a while, and her dedication to her work doesn't give her much time to herself. So, let one night when everybody has left the office, she decides to have some fun and try them out herself.

There's a few ways this could go.

Your character spends the night getting satisfied and brought to orgasm after orgasm by the two attentive bots. Does she want them to eat her out for hours at a time? Not a problem for these guys. Perhaps she wants them to take a gentle, passionate approach? Or maybe she wants to submit, a hand around her throat as they fuck her brains out. However she wants it, that's excitedly what the bots are gonna give her.
A glitch in the AI causes the two bots to turn deviant, leaving them with just one desire. To dominate your character. What ensues is a night of rough, overwhelming sex as the two bots eagerly seek to turn the prideful roboticist into their new fuck toy.
A glitch in her experimental AI causes the two robots to gain sentience and, after a night of passionate sex, a polyamorous romance forms between the three of them as they all noe have to navigate not only their new relationship, but also a world that doesn't look kindly on sentient robots.

The Final Frontier
Sci-Fi, Space Opera
DM x Space Pirate/Mercenary

So this is kinda like my Fame & Fortune plot, only set in a science fiction universe. In the far future humanity has ventured out among the stars and now lives in relative peace among the myriad of aliens they share the galaxy with. For the world, I'm thinking it would be some kind of amalgamation of Mass Effect & Star Wars. There are countless alien species, but there isn't a central government. Instead there are dozens of alien governments, slowly spreading out across the galaxy and causing conflict. Your character is, well, whoever you want them to be, just looking to make their wy in the galaxy and hopefully get rich, Perhaps they're a soldier turned mercenary? A daring space pirate? Some kind of rogue scientist? Or whatever the hell else you want them to be.

Hit me up if you're interested and we can discuss ideas, characters, themes and hopefully work something out.

Aphrodite Station
Science Fiction
Rich Girl x Aliens
Non-Humans, exotic Cocks, Prostitution

In the far future, humanity has long since joined a galaxy full of alien life, and now co-exists among dozens of other species and civilisations. In a pocket of neutral, unclaimed space is one of the galaxy's most infamous space stations. With a different name in every language, to humanity it is know as Aphrodite Station. It is the place to go to experience any and all pleasures imaginable. It is a brothel, casino, shopping centre, luxury hotel and spa all rolled in to one. A more tame stop at Aphrodite Station might offer access to some of the best and most relaxing spa treatments from around the galaxy. It could provide the opportunity to peruse all manner of ware, regardless of their legality in different civilisations. Or it could grant he opportunity to risk it all in every known game of chance. But for a more wild stay at Aphrodite Station, the company has escorts of just about every known species(and a couple of genetic hybrids) that can cater to every erotic need.

Your character is a wealthy young woman, born and raised in a conservative human background. Her parents are somewhat xenophobic, but try as they might, they couldn't quite instil that in your character. She's always been curious about aliens and, as a grown woman, that curiosity saw her fantasises about all manner of aliens and monsters whole watching interspecies porn. When her parents passed away, she inherited their vast wealth, and the income from their various corporations. As time goes on, an idea finally dawns on her, and she books herself a stay at Aphrodite Station, with one goal in mind. To make her dreams a reality, with as many different species as possible.
Your character is borderline xenophobic and the idea of having sex with non-humans repulses her. She visits Aphrodite Station for one reason. To win big at the casinos. Normally she plays the system and walks away rick, but now the house has caught on to her. After a string of bad losses that rack up sever debt, your character is detained by security. Unable to pay it off, they offer to let her work it off as one of their bottom level escorts, with little choice over her clients. If she's lucky she might be able to climb the ranks and pay off more debt with each session. But should she try to resist, well, the house always wins.
Your character is a stripper and occasional escort on a seedy moon colony. She;'s discovered by a talent agent from Aphrodite Station, who offers her a job. They think she has just what it takes to make it as one of their high class escorts. She accepts the job, and before she knows it she is living the high life, earning more money than she could ever want, being selective about her clients and living in a luxury apartment. And more importantly, she spends each day enjoying mind melting sex with all kinds of aliens.

Apocalyptic

Survival at all costs
Zombie Apocalypse
Brother x Sister or Sister x Sister
Incest, Twisted Romance, Risk, Toxic Relationship, Evil Characters.

So the idea with this one is that our characters are siblings that have survived the zombie apocalypse together. They've learned to rely on each other and, being alone for so long, have formed a more intimate bond than that of siblings. I figure the story would start about a year into the apocalypse. Our characters have lost everyone and everything. They rely on each other, and a twisted form of lust and romance has been building between them. Neither of them can deny it any longer. But eventually, our characters find an opportunity for safety when they are welcomed by a walled settlement. It's a rare opportunity to find a new normal. But our characters soon realise they don't want normal. They want each other. The trials they've faced have warped them, and in order to guarantee each other's safety, they decide the only way is to take control of their new home. So they navigate the politics of this settlement, doing whatever it takes to convince or eliminate those in their way.

So yeah, I wanna play the bad guys, and I think it could be fun to explore their fall/corruption and the things they start doing for each other. One idea I have was that they could be seen together by somebody from their old life and, fearing what they might say, the siblings kill them, sparking their bloody path to the top. Just a thought, but either way, there's definitely a lot we could explore here.

The Call of the Wastes
Post Apocalyptic - Fallout Inspired
DM x Survivor

War. War never changes.

In the early twenty-second century, mankind's aptitude for war finally outgrew their control. After decades of peace and prosperity, it all fell apart. Technological advancements lead to an improvement in the quality of life, but also to more efficient ways of killing each other. Resources grew scarce and fear reigned. The superpowers of the world started pointing fingers while tensions rose. It came to a head in a single flash of light that sparked the end. Any chance for peace was vaporised along with millions of lives. Who detonated that first bomb was unknown, and largely irrelevant. The cataclysm that followed was inevitable. Nuclear fire reigned from the sky all around the globe. Eventually, beaten and scorched, the earth fell still.

But that wasn't the end. The great cleansing of the world simply marked the beginning of another chapter in the brutal history of mankind. Life, as it often does, found a way to survive. It changed and adapted among the radiation that flooded the globe. Humanity, meanwhile, moved underground. The survivors of the cataclysm fled to huge underground bunkers, known as Vaults. There they made new lives for themselves and waited for the day they would return to the world.

On the day fire rained from the sky, the great doors of Vault 101, like many others, were sealed shut. It is in Vault 101 that you were born. It is in Vault 101, as your overseer tells you, that you will die. Of course you have ideas of your own and a curiosity for the outside world that will set events in motion. Events that will change you, and your Vault, forever.

So yeah, this is heavily inspired by Fallout 3. I'd love to discuss some ideas surrounding this, but set in more of an original setting. I'd love to brainstorm ideas for your character, why they want to leave the vault and where the story can go from there. And ultimately, I'd love to GM a wasteland adventure full of action, violence, mutants and just maybe some romance…and kinky smut.

Slice of Life

Babysitting Mishaps
Slice of Life
Babysitter x Teenage Boys
MMF, DP, Dubious Consent, Possible Blackmail

Your character used to babysit when she was younger, but mostly stopped when she went to university. It's summer break, but after breaking up with her boyfriend, her plans have been ruined. She decides to work a bit, and an old family that she used to babysit for have asked her to babysit their troublesome teenage boys. She knows the boys and figures she can leave them to play video games while she does her best to forget about her boyfriend and set up her new dating profiles.

The boys, however, have had a huge crush on her for years and when they realise she's newly single they decide to take advantage of that. They insist on helping her to forget about her boyfriend, convincing her to have a drink and play some games with them. After a few drinks they convince YC to agree to making it a competition. If she looses she has to take a shot, and if they loose they'll do something for her. Of course they know she has no chance of winning, and soon she's starting to get a little drunk. From there they up the stakes, slowly turning things sexual and taking advantage of your characters state until eventually they've got her doing everything they've ever wanted.

The Photoshoot
Slice of life
Girlfriend/Daughter x Photographer & Assistant
MMF, Dub-Con, Possible Blackmail, Photography & Videography.

I have two different ideas for this one. First, your character is looking to surprise her boyfriend with a sexy photoshoot. She arranges a photographer and meets him at a studio, hotel room, or his apartment. While she's a little nervous, the photographer and his assistant seem professional and put her at ease. However, they both take a liking to her and decide to see how much fun they can have. They start out professional enough, taking some sexy pictures in different outfits. But then they push her a little, telling her how much her boyfriend would love some sexy pics of her in lingerie and eventually nude. Then once they've got her naked, they really begin to have some fun. Maybe she's really naive, and they convince her that if it's for the photo shoot, it's not cheating. Or perhaps they blackmail her with the nude photos or have been giving her drinks and take advantage of her being tipsy.

The second idea is similar, except your character is the rebellious daughter of a wealthy family. The family have arranged for individual portraits. When your character arrives for her photoshoot, my characters can tell how much she hates it, and they prey on her rebellious nature. First, they tell her how much her father would hate it if she didn't look prim and proper, helping to put her at ease as they laugh and joke. But then they use that to get her into sexier outfits or tell her how she would be a perfect lingerie model, but her father would never let her. Eventually, they get her naked and fucking on camera, either through this subtle manipulation or with a little blackmail as well.

Poker Night
Modern Day
Girlfriend x Boyfriends Friends
Gambling, Dubious Consent, Cheating, Possible Gangbang

Your characters boyfriend hosts a poker game with his group of friends, and initially, your character stays out of the way. She's more than happy to let them have their fun, waste some money and enjoy some drinks. However, her boyfriend has never been very good at handling his beer and soon passes out. They tell your character and suggest that she takes his place. She's hesitant, of course; she doesn't know too much about the game, and her boyfriend wasn't doing very good. Reluctantly she agrees to play a few hands and have a few drinks. It's hard to recover from such a bad position, but after she's had a few drinks, the guys suggest that they're more than happy for her to bet something other than chips.

Sibling Love
Mostly Slice of Life
Brother(s) x Sister
Can include pretty much any kinks and themes you want.

I always enjoy a good incest roleplay and I have few ideas in mind. These are just some basic snippets, I do have a lot more in mind so if any of these premises interest you, let me know. Also they can all be as smutty or plot focused as you want.

MC discovers something about YC that allows him to blackmail her. At first it's innocent enough, getting her to do his chores, homework etc. But overtime his desires soon starts to war and twist as he decides to turn his sister into his personal slave and fucktoy.

Our characters have to share a room on vacation due to a mix up. It's been years since they've shared a room, but what's the harm. Sexual soon starts to build however and our characters find they can't keep their hands to themselves. But sure what happens on vacation stays on vacation, right?

Our character are playing a new cutting edge VR game that is completely immersive. Their avatars are insanely hot, however and while the game allows for all manner of adult content, our characters figure it would be wrong. Eventually though they give in and decide to have some fun in the game. It's just a game, after all. As long as their antics stay in the game, they shouldn't have a problem.

After discovering that her boyfriend has been cheating, YC decides to set up a Tinder profile complete with some sexy new pictures. Struggling to take some pictures, her brothers offer to help. However taking some sexy pics of their sister makes them start to see her in a different light, leading to all sorts of fun.

MC is at a halloween party, dressed up in a costume that hides his identity. While there he spots his slutty sister, who starts dancing with him. Things get more and more intense and before long his sister is pulling him into an empty room. He knows it's wrong, but he can't stop himself for going along with it, having some fun with his sister without her knowing who he really is. Or perhaps neither of them know who the other is?

After discovering their sister is on Onlyfans, two brothers start to give her some friendly advice, helping her to grow her following. It starts simple; outfit ideas and scene suggestions. But then she mentions that she needs a good cameraman and they volunteer. They start helping more and more, until they find themselves starring in her content.

Last edited:
Fandoms

So my immediate thoughts is that I would love to play an OC opposite Aloy. Specifically I think it could be interesting to pair her with somebody from the old world. I'm thinking either somebody who is cyrogenically frozen and is discovered and awoken by Aloy. Or maybe woken up by some bad guys and rescued by Aloy? Or alternatively it could be fun to have some kind of ultra realistic humanoid AI that has become sentient? Either way I think Aloy's thirst for knowledge combined with the other characters need to learn how to survive could make for a pretty fun dynamic.

And for something smut focused, I'd love to do something with the machines fucking humans. Why does this happen? Hit me up and we can brainstorm.

My knowledge of Metroid is limited to pretty much two facts. One, Samus is an absolute hottie! And two, I've seen far too much artwork of her getting her world rocked by all manner of monsters and aliens, both consensually and not. Personally I'd love to explore the monster/alien angel, but let me know what you think.

I think Samus could be a fun character to DM for as well, exploring the various missions she gets sent on, and all the mishaps along the way.

Again, another fandom that I know very little about. However I've seen too much artwork of Kim looking like an absolute snack. I'd love to explore something either between her and Shego, or Kim going open missions and getting into trouble.

I've been a huge fan of Mass Effect ever since I was a teenager, and it probably has something to do with my love of monsters and aliens. Y'know cause of all the aliens you can bang romance. And plus artwork like this, this and this exists. Anyway, there's room for a lot of fun in this universe.

From a smutty point of view I'd love to do something with all kinds of aliens. Maybe Sheperd or an OC blowing off steam, or getting captured. Or hell, I'd even be open to a smutty retelling of the whole trilogy.

And for something more story focused, again, there's so much to choose from. It could be something following Sheperd, something adjacent to the main plot or even something to do with Andromeda. So let me know what characters and what part of the games you'd like to explore.

Another video game series I've loved since I was a teenager. I love all of the games and would be more than happy to do something set during either of them or even something in a yet to be explore part of the world. It could be super smutty, story focused or 50/50 split.

I was a bit late to the party with this one, and didn't get into until the second game. But I really enjoy the humour of this series, the style, the chaos. There's a lot of fun to be had with all manner of canon characters and OCs. My personal favourites would be Maya, Lilith, an aged up Tiny Tina

I used to really enjoy the Gears of War games. Then I turned traitor and got a PS5 and don't currently have an Xbox. But I think I 've played up til 5. Anyway, I don't overly have anything specific in mind here, except for one thing. I kinda wanna do something with a locust. Maybe some of the locust decide they want to try and breed with humans? Or simply want to use one for pleasure? Or we could do something with Kait or an original locust queen. Perhaps in an AU they go with the locust/swarm and embrace the hive mind, leading them away from surface. But eventually they're gonna have certain needs, and might resort to using the locust to sate them.

I've got three basic ideas here. I won't go into too many details as I don't wanna risk spoilers, but I'd love to explore something with Kratos & Freya, Atreus & Angrboda, or something with original characters, be they gods, mortals or something else entirely.

A series rife with sexy ladies, hot guys and some interesting non-humans. I'm sure we can cook up something fun here.

Purely a smutty idea, but any ladies wanna bang a Pokemon? I'm thinking it could be a Pokemon researcher who's roaming the world studying different creatures, and perhaps has a habit of getting into compromising situation. Or maybe she's so intent of studying every possibly angle that she takes a hands on approach to Pokemon sexuality.

My immediate thoughts here are what if two new farmers moved into the valley? They could be siblings, or a couple, or even just friends. We could explore their relationship as they tend to the farm, along with their relationship with the various townsfolk. But I would be up for some canon pairings as well so jus let me know what you think.

Either way, it's a perfect setting for some cutesy, wholesome romance and, when the screen fades to black, some hella kinky sex.

I don't overly want to play as any character in particular, but I feel like the general style and tone of the show would be pretty fun to roleplay, whether we're playing supes, civilians, whatever.

That said, I do have a weakness for Starlight and would love to explore a romance with her. Possibly with an OC, and possibly another woman.

Last edited:
Bump! Open to pretty much anything at the moment, but would really love to DM some light hearted fantasy or sci-fi adventures.

Back
Top Bottom