Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Pony play, anyone?

AllYours

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello again! Once again I'm feeling a hankering for some pony play, so there we go.

I'm looking for a scenario where I'm becoming a ponygirl, preferably against my will and preferably for one individual as opposed to a group, but both those conditions are negotiable. I don't have an awful lot in the way of limits, I just dislike some elements more than others depending on the current mood, so let's just negotiate those during the initial chat. I prefer to play here via PMs, 2-3 paragraphs per post.

I'm a big fan of latex/leather pony outfits, complete with face masks and hooves at all, but a simple harness would do just as well.

Some prompts, if you're struggling, and by all means feel free to suggest something else:
  • MC is a journalist or a cop who goes undercover to expose YC, who's a corrupt politician or a criminal boss or something to that effect, and she gets captured and turned into their pony instead.
  • MC is a real estate agent who is trying to talk YC into selling their rural property, yet is forced to become their pony instead.
  • MC is a hiker in the woods (or a hitch hiker) who is captured by YC to (you guessed it) put it in their stable for the rest of her life.
  • MC is a backpacker looking for work on YC's farm, having no idea what that work would actually involve.
  • MC is a bored and rich woman who enjoys horse riding and books a stay in an equestrian resort. Sadly, it's her who will have to be the horse there.
  • MC is curious about pony play and meets YC to try it out, but gets quite a bit more than she bargained for.
See you in my PMs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom