Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Snowflakes and Cookies/-Me and Sevenpercentsolution-

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
((This is continued from a DarkerRoleplay Roleplay, it is of the same name as this one, and it involves the same roleplayers. If you where following it on Darker, then you can continue here. Yes I know that it's not sexually explicit, but the best sex is waited for XP ))

Winter smiled softly and laughed as he commented that his boss had been through here recently. She tucked her hair behind her ear again, and then pulled off the little hat she had been wearing. She walked over towards the tree and noticed the new items beneath it. Crouching down her pale blue eyes scanned the packages. One was a hexagonal and was wrapped in shiny green wrapping, it had a bright red ribbon and looked like it could fit into the palm of your hand.

There was a box, that was wrapped in ornament covered wrapping, and had a bright green ribbon. It was addressed to Bernard, so she picked it up and held it out. "This ones for you." She commented cheerily. She turned then and looked at the other packages. There was three left, one looked like a clothing box, and the other two looked like boxes that she honestly didn't know what could be within them.

Two of them where wrapped in white wrapping with ice blue bows, and one was wrapped in black paper with a silver bow and two bells attached to the ribbons. "I wonder what he left? Ne?" She commented lightly.

They had just finished hours of helping out at the soup kitchen, handing out gifts and cookies, and carolling in the snow; the two of them were reasonably tired and satisfied by the way they had spent their Christmas eve, despite the fact it was unlike any Christmas the work-obsessed Bernard had experienced. In his long life, Bernard had only ever spent Christmas Eve working in the shop, finishing up last minute projects, making sure Santa had everything organized, obsessing over things that needed to be done and stopping Curtis from doing anything potentially life-threatening.

He was used to being busy on Christmas eve, he just wasn't used to spending it with pretty girls.

He hadn't been surprised that Santa had been in Winter's house - he had known it would happen, because it happened every year, given that Winter was one of the few teenagers that still believed in Santa Clause, and she had been on their list every time, but they just hadn't been able to give her exactly what she wanted. Making unreliable parents into good parents just wasn't their specialty, unfortunately.

But Bernard was surprised that there was a gift left for him, and he took it gingerly between his hands as though fearing it might do something a present shouldn't do, his expression one of amazement, and he cocked his head at it, resisting the urge to shake it.

"I just keep thinking it's going to explode," he said, eyeing it for a long time before finally deciding to open it, tugging the ribbon off with care, and popping the box open; inside, for starters, was one of the ridiculous sweaters that Bernard loved so much - covered in strange, kaleidoscope patterns and a crazed blend of colours. So it took him a moment to notice what else was in the box,

"It's, uh," he said, clearly unsure what it was, lifting it out of the box; it was a small bottle of clear liquid, and he opened it and sniffed it, "Peppermint oil."

He leaned the bottle back to look at the label, and his face suddenly turned a startling shade of scarlet,

"Peppermint body oil." he corrected.

Winter giggled softly at his reaction, raising her eyebrow faintly. "It's just body oil... you could use that for massages..." She commented lightly. Her mind wasn't exactly in the gutter any longer, she was focused on the presents left to her. She picked up the hexagonal one first. Opening it she found a metal star shaped box. SHe found the seam and slowly opened the box. Inside glimmering and shining was what appeared to be silver sparkle dust. "mmm Must be Christmas Magic?" She mused as she looked towards Bernard, she hoped her guess had been right.

She grabbed up the box that looked like it could be a clothing box. Grinning ear to ear as she opened it. Then stopped dead at the outfit within. It was a white garment, that looked like it was made of a velvet fabric. It was gorgeous to say in the least. It looked like a dress of sorts, one that would hug her frame and hit her right about the thighs. There was fur trimming around the sleeves and the attached hood. There was also fur lining the slight scoop next it had. Also at the bottom of the dress was fur lining. She giggled faintly and fingered the embroidered silver snowflake that was on the dress.

She dug around int he box and found white stockings, that would slip all the way on her body and be similar to leggings. With that she found a pair of white boots. There was silver designs of snowflakes all over the stockings and boots. She looked up at Bernard the surprise showing on her features. As she moved the garments, dozens of tiny silver bells that had been sewn into the hems of the hood, sleeves, and the bottom of the dress, all start to jingle.

((Idea basis came form this <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.3wishes.com/images/christmaswish-l.jpg">http://www.3wishes.com/images/christmaswish-l.jpg</a><!-- m --> ))

She set that aside and dragged the other box towards her. Inside she found a white and silver silk robe. Plush and meant to keep her warm in very cold weathers. Then beneath it, the item that was within caused her whole face to light up with a blush. It was a white half bra. Made out of a satin fabric with lace lining it. A matching undergarment, made wholly of lace, as also there. She shoved the robe back into the box, and cleared her throat. Then pulled the other box over to her. There was still one more box left.

She opened this box and within it's confines was something that utterly confused. her. It was a feminine Santa outfit, with a short skirt and an attached hood. She frowned then and cocked her head to the side. "I think the Old Mans gone pervert..." She finally said as she shoved the outfit back into it's box. (( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.3wishes.com/images/santasbabe2-jv.jpg">http://www.3wishes.com/images/santasbabe2-jv.jpg</a><!-- m --> )). She turned to look at Bernard and then sighed. "One more box left..." She whispered softly.

She dragged it over and opened it up, inside was a small card that had Santa's seal. She cracked that and read the first line. "It says you get to read it first..." She commented as she handed the card to him. Wondering why Santa would be giving her the things he had been. She stopped dead at what was in the box though. Various flavored body paints, and box of... Candy Cane Striped Condoms.

"What in the name of all things Christmas..." She exclaimed as she dropped the box, the items spilling unto the carpet.

((ooc| I finally got my ass into gear. Sorry. D8 ))

ic|

Bernard watched with a sort of horrified fascination as Winter moved through the gifts, watching her expressions twist into shock and surprise,

"Someone must have spiked his egg nog," Bernard rasped as she got to the box of white frilly things, and he looked at the ground in an attempt to distract himself, flushed with embarrassment at the things his boss had decided to send her; very occasionally, the big guy had a weird sense of humour, but it had never been quite this weird before. What was he thinking anyways? Body oils? Lingerie? This was Christmas! That sort of stuff wasn't supposed to be in presents.

Not any presents he'd ever seen anyways, and Bernard had seen a lot of damn presents in his lifetime.

Of course, looking at the floor only served as a distraction for a very brief period of time, because suddenly Winter dropped one of the boxes and the contents fell onto the floor, and Bernard's eyes very nearly bugged out of his head, and he made a strangled noise of surprise, his hands going to his head and holding onto his hat as though he wanted to tug it down over his entire head to hide himself.

"Oh," he said, after a terribly long silence, and his eyes moved from the items on the floor, up to Winter, "I'm so sorry, I seriously don't even know what - I, uh, oh man."

His hands slid from the hat to his face, which he covered for an instant, and then moved away, blinking hard for a moment as though trying to collect himself,

"I don't even know what to say." he said, picking up the condoms with two fingers as though afraid the box would explode in his hand, "Oh man, I hope this is the only box he put these in, or there's going to be a lot of confused kids this Christmas."

(( It's ok love, I am oh so patient with our roleplay. :3...I'd wait for a month or two if I had to. ))

Winter found for some odd reason, she was going into a fit of giggles. Everything was connecting in her mind faster then the Arch Elves. She had asked not to be alone on Christmas. She wasn't stupid, she damn well knew that most couples hooked up and did a lot of things on Christmas. Hell Santa and Mrs.Clause probably did before he went to work... Ew... just ew...

She shivered a little and bit her lip as she looked back towards all the items. They where gotten, with the male elf in mind probably. Things Santa knew would bring the attention of the male, to the places it needed to be. Her cheeks tinged with a faint bit of color as she reached over and lightly braced her fingers over Bernards.

"I think he means for us to use all of these things. Probably not all at once... but... I think the old man had this in mind the whole time. A companion for me, a vacation for you... just needed to wait till all the pieces came into place. I think... I think someone else may have told him we might be quite compatible as well. " She said softly as she removed her fingers.

Her hand going back to the white elf costume. She could wear that tomorrow, she really loved how it looked and how it jingled. She shifted a little uncomfortably and picked up one of the condoms. "I think... I think the old man is hooking us up..." She whispered as crimson spread across her cheeks. She shifted in her seated position and looked up towards him.

"He is...isn't he..." She whispered gently as she watched him. The thought hadn't really crossed her mind, but now that she realized it... These hours with Bernard had been enough to make the female wish he would never go, or wish he would take her with him. He stimulated her... in more then just a sexual manner. Oh there had been that in the kitchen. But he was funny, and cute, and he was intellectual. All things she now found attracted her to him...

She didn't want him to go back to the North Pole. At least not without her...

Bernard was so busy looking stunned and utterly embarrassed that it took him a few moments to realize that Winter was laughing, and he brought his eyes back up to her, finally managing to pull his attention away from the horrifying array of Christmas-themed sex items, and he found Winter's hand on his own.

She was watching him, and something about her expression and her eyes right then caused him to stare at her, speechless. It had never occurred to him that when he'd gone to see Winter, when he'd been sent to keep her company and be her companion for the evening, that his Boss might have been trying to set him up. Of course, at this point Bernard was certain that Winter was the best woman in the world, but it didn't stop him from wanting to give Santa a good, hard kick in the shins for doing this.

This was embarrassing, what if Winter thought that he'd known what Santa had in mind?

"I didn't know," Bernard said earnestly, an expression of sincere worry on his face, and then his eyes fell on the candy striped condoms again and his face suddenly blossomed red, "But, um, yeah - I definitely think that's what he's getting at."

Winter smiled softly, Bernard was just so sweet. He was trying to assure her, on a matter that she already knew didn't matter. She didn't believe he already knew, simply by the way he was acting. She chuckled then lightly as she looked towards the corner. "Mistletoe is asleep" She murmured lightly. Then slowly she retracted her hand from his and rested it in her lap. She looked up and then around her. "Seems he left other presents as well... all over the ceiling" She mused lightly.

Indeed there was indeed something on the ceiling, bowers of ivy and mistletoe. It was like something from an old fashioned Christmas Carol or something. Winter sighed as she gathered up her courage, snatching up the peppermint body oil. "Edible? Can we..." She stopped talking for a moment to fully analyze what it was she wanted to say. "Can we try this out?" She asked softly as she gave him a rather imploring look.

She might as well make this the best Christmas she would ever have. Especially if he was leaving her life after this was all over and done with. She didn't know anything else past this point of the holiday season. "Please? I wouldn't... I wouldn't mind..." She said as her fingers brushed the skirt of the outfit she was already wearing. Her head tilted down as she shifted to the side a little more.

"I wouldn't mind... trying out the presents he left?"

Bernard suddenly felt like his heart was somewhere in the region of his throat, because he could hear his own pulse thudding, as he processed what Winter was saying - she wanted to try out the presents, and given the kind of presents they were, it definitely meant sitting a little closer.

Admittedly, it had been a long time since Bernard had found himself with anyone - he had lived eight hundred years, but he had only been old enough to be interested in girls for a short number of those years, and there weren't a lot of females at the shop that he was actually interested in and - well, long story short, it had just been a while. It was strangely flattering that a girl like Winter was interested in a hyper, pale, skinny, curly-haired elf like him, especially after he was sure he had shown nothing but an insurmountable nerdiness around her.

Though the kiss they had shared earlier - that had really been something.

His eyes fell to the oil in her hand, and he gingerly took the bottle from her, his eyes on her as he carefully twisted it open, putting just a little of it on his finger, and then he reached up and swiped a tiny bit of the oil along Winter's pale pink bottom lip, enough that it shone, and he leaned in and kissed her.

(( XD LOL So I take it it's been awhile for him. XD Wait I thought he was over 100 years over XP Well over... -giggles- It's ok... ages are able to be played with. ))

Winter watched him nervously, waiting to see his reaction. Maybe he wasn't interested at all? Maybe she was just being a fool to think he was interested? But damnit that kiss earlier had all her hopes up. That she a human, had a chance with him. He was perfect in her eyes. Exactly what she was looking for in a male. Human he wasn't, but maybe that was why she had so many problems finding a person she liked before.

Maybe humans just wouldn't cut it? A small smile quirked her lips a bit more as her head cocked to the side. The light shining from her eyes was a bit worried in it's look. She wasn't exactly the prettiest of girls, at least among humans. But did he really... She stopped dead as he took the bottle from her. Eyes widening as she watched his actions. His finger swiped across her lower lip, and now it was HER turn to feel like her heart was in her throat.

She could faintly smell the peppermint, and when he leaned into kiss her... She felt like she was going to die. Just die from the sheer shock of the situation. She didn't say anything, just kissed him and allowed him to kiss her. Her hands shifted sliding up on his knees as she leaned in a bit more. This was, this was lovely and all things she could think it should be.

Bernard moved one hand so his fingers could settle gently under her chin, and he felt her stiffen for an instant, stunned by what he was doing, but then she relaxed into it, and began to respond in kind. The kiss was gentle and attentive, almost chaste, with the added and strange sensation of the oil on their lips, and he noticed it added a strange warmth on his skin as well as scenting the air with peppermint.

With a careful curiosity, he gently swiped the tip of his tongue along her bottom lip, testing her reaction, and simultaneously realizing that the oil did indeed taste like peppermint; it was the strangest image, but it was like he was kissing a candy cane.

He felt her hands on his legs, and could feel the warmth of her through the material of his trousers, and he broke the kiss for a moment, leaning back to look at her, chewing at his bottom lip, and then suddenly ducking his head, trying out his mouth on her throat, kissing along the line of it.

Winter sighed softly against his lips. It was indeed a kiss that was gentler then most of the others. More so then even that first kiss he had given her. He held her chin and she pressed her hands firmer on his legs. Rubbing the muscles and trying to get him to relax as much as she was. The scent of peppermint filled the air, making her think of a candycane. Mmmm interesting prospect, she wondered if he would be interested in some of the thoughts running through her mind.

She had many years to cultivate a nice perverted mindset. Problem was letting it all out. She sighed against his lips, and thats when he surprised her by sweeping his tongue across her lip. She moaned faintly as she leaned in a little closer to him and licked back. Candycane, thats damnwell what it tasted like. She shuddered faintly and then sighed as he broke the kiss.

She almost pouted, her eyes watching him as a warmth spread from the place on her lower lip where the oil had been spread. She shivered then as he ducked his head down. He trailed his lips down her throat, kissing the flesh there. She tilted her head back, and shifted one of her hands up to his hair. Fingers tangling and stroking those curls.

She gave a small shudder as his lips trailed down the line of her throat. "mmmmm" She whispered softly in a gentle tone.

Bernard was realizing precisely how long it had been, because even just Winter's hands on his legs was sending jolts of heat through his body, and he felt her tremble against him when his mouth moved to her neck. He decided it was a reaction he liked very much, and continued his kisses along her throat, stopping to pay attention to the dip at her collarbone, and he could feel her pulse thudding against his lips.

And he felt her hands in his hair, her fingers tangling into it in a way that told him he was doing something right, confirmed even more when she gave a small moan, and he nipped gently at the spot on her neck that he'd been paying attention to, one hand moving up to gently push the neckline of her sweater to the side a little, trailing the kiss to her shoulder.

He paused for a moment then, opening the oil again, and placing a small amount of it onto the gentle slant where neck met shoulder, and he used his fingers to gently rub at the soft skin there, massaging some of the oil in.

Winter shivered softly a sigh fleeing her lips now. Her fingers stroked his hair, tangling and untangling in those curls. Her head tilted to give him more access, as her eyes closed in bliss. She sighed softly as he moved the sweater part of her santa outfit to the side. He revealed the long expanse of her shoulder. He started kissing there, and then he nipped. A gasp leaving her lips, as she blushed heavily.

She noticed he was now rubbing oil into her shoulder, and she shuddered as a new warmth spread through her. Eyes closing as she slumped a little more against him. Whimpering softly in delight as she tilted her head and rested it on his shoulder. "mmmm Bernard, that feels wonderful..." She said with a soft and lazy smile spreading across her lips. She untangled her hands from his hair and slowly trailed them down his chest.

She took a little of the oil herself and rubbed it between her hands. Slipping her hand underneath his shirt, she began to rub firm circles in his lower back. Resting against him, and allowing him to rub her shoulder, and rubbing his back lightly. This was bliss, pure bliss. These memories would be cherished, and kept safe. They would cement her belief, and if she was in the care of her parents for her whole life...

She wouldn't give a damn.

Winter's hands felt pleasant and warm on his skin, and he gave a soft sigh against her neck, his eyes falling closed for a moment to enjoy the sensation of her running her fingers along his back. After a long moment, he continued kissing along her neck, down to the dip in her collarbone, placing a few more gentle nips against her skin, pleased with her previous reactions to it. Using his hands to push more of the material out of the way, he was only able to kiss to part of her sternum, and found himself suddenly holding a grudge against the outfit for getting in the way.

Wanting to continue the contact with her, he moved up and placed another kiss on her mouth, slightly firmer this time, and his hand went into her hair, fingers running through the soft pale strands. His other hand settled onto her leg, surprisingly strong fingers massaging her thigh the way she had done to him earlier, feeling the material of her skirt slipping beneath his touch because of the silky material of her stockings beneath it.

Winter worked her thumbs into the knots that formed at the base of the spine. Her thumbs working in rhythmic circular patterns. She sighed softly when his breath passed over her throat. Causing chills to race through her. She blushed even more as he continued to kiss. A chill ran down her spine again, as she gasped softly in pleasure. He continued to push more and more of her shirt away, and giggled faintly as she could practically feel his frustration at the fabric.

"If... If you want... I can take off the shirt..." She whispered softly as she stopped massaging his back. That was when he kissed her. Firmly and in such a manner her head started to spin again. His hand was in her hair, stroking through the pale strands. This alone was enough to make her groan against his mouth. Her hair was a weakspot for her. She sighed softly in bliss and moved a little closer. Moving her hands up his back.

Then she settled them on his ears. Some of the oil still on her fingertips as she began to rub and stroke the pointed flesh of his eartip.

Bernard was focused on giving Winter the most mind-blowing kiss he could muster, up until the point her fingers began to dig into the muscle in his back, and it felt so good he nearly lost his concentration - and then she was touching his ears, and his concentration was gone. For a moment, he had to break the kiss, a soft groan escaping him, and it was then that he recognized that there was - a problem - developing now, and he was only made more aware of it by her stroking his ears; the simple movement was sending sparks of electricity down his spine.

He moved one hand to the hem of her shirt then, slipping tenatively beneath it, and he slid his palm up her side, fingers splaying out over her soft skin, sliding around and up her back, and then he was leaning down, lifting the hem of the shirt, and he moved in enough that he could place a small kiss on her stomach, just below her belly button.

Winter kissed him back, putting her whole being into it. She shuddered softly when he pulled back and moaned. A small smile playing across her lips as she rubbed his ears a little more. She giggled faintly as she realized the reaction it was having, her lips quirking just a little. She snuggled against him a little more and allowed him the touches that he wanted.

She moaned softly and tilted her head back and sighed as he leaned her back. He was kissing her bellybutton, and she found her cheeks flaring with color. He was touching her in such an intimate manner, but she didn't care anymore. She shivered faintly and adjusted her position beneath him. Her cheeks flaring with more color. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked softly as she rubbed his ears still.

Bernard responded with enthusiasm when she leaned back to allow him to kiss her stomach, and he kissed her navel, and slowly kissed upwards, carefully moving the material of her shirt out of the way as he did so, kissing up to her ribs and pausing only for an instant when her fingers continued to rub the shell of his ears. Another small groan escaped him, and he gave a small nod as an answer to her question,

"Definitely," he said; he would have been happy if they just kissed all night - he hadn't even expected that to happen when the night had started.

Winter's eyes closed, she just let the sensations roll over her. She continued to rub and stroke his ears, her lips curled in a small smile. He slowly kissed up her stomach, along her navel. The soft kisses where enough to start a slight chill in her, and when he slowly kissed up her ribs, something hot started to curl in her body. She wanted something, she had never had before.

She sighed softly as she slumped a little, and then smiled at him gently, wintery eyes opening and watching him. "Bernard," She began in a soft tone. "I want this Christmas to be the best for both of us... so whatever you want, I am giving more then freely." She said softly as her hands went from his ears to stroke his hair.

Alright, so these were lines that Bernard hadn't toed for a very, very long time; several hundred years of unintentional chastity tended to put a guy's nerves on edge when it came time to -

- to, uh.

Well.

So Bernard found himself simultaneously apprehensive and fascinated, and as he moved the hem of her shirt upwards and his eyes mapped out the gentle dips and curves of her stomach and ribs, he found the apprehension speedily draining away. Yes, as it turned out, even though Bernard had been away from this sort of thing for a very long time, there was something to be said for pure desire, especially when the object of said desire is a beautiful woman on Christmas Eve.

"It's mutual," Bernard said, and then gave her a little grin that indicated he was toying with her, especially considering her shirt was pushed halfway up, and the heat of his kisses would be lingering on her skin, "You know, I'm totally cool with if you just want to watch a Christmas Carol."

Winter burst into laughter, she couldn't help herself. He was teasing her in such a manner, and then he had to say that. Well if he was going to play it like that, she was going to turn the tables on him. He had been slowly sliding her shirt up, she tugged the edge up and completely pulled it off. There was a time and place for shyness, and that wasn't now.

As the shirt came off, and the goosebumps played across her flesh, she firmly pressed her hands on his shoulders. So that she was above him now, her legs straddling his pants. She was going mostly on instinct here, and a few things she had read. Her hands cupped his cheeks as she dipped down her head now. Her lips sliding along his cheek.

Oh YES, she was going for his ear. Her lips slid up along the rim of his left ear. Lips rubbing and was that a flick of the tongue? Yes it was, she stopped through as she reached the tip of his ear. Sucking on the tip of it. Putting her bra clad breasts right in his face, But she didn't seem to mind. She was making it quite obvious to the elf, that she wanted him.

Her tongue swirled around the tip of his ear, and she sucked just a little harder. Reaching back with one hand to undo the clasp of her black bra.

Up until then, a particular shyness had reigned supreme between the two of them; Winter was shy and withdrawn while Bernard was withdrawn and overworked - the two of them were sweet and a little odd, and they created a nice, neurotic little pair. But, physicality had a way with bringing out other sides, and Bernard was seeing a slightly more extroverted side of Winter right then; his surprise registered on his face when she yanked her top off, leaving her in front of him with only a brassiere to cover her upper half. His eyes had gone wide, and he was about to speak, but she was in his lap, and she was warm and soft and smelled like Christmas, so it was suddenly impossible to think.

"Winter -" Bernard began, but the words drained away and suddenly became an incomprehensible noise when her mouth found his ear; the noise sounded vaguely like "Nnghk."

And his hands were on her waist then, his eyes had fallen shut, and low, half-suppressed groans were escaping him, and without thinking, he was helping her pull the lacy bra off, and his hands had slipped up to her breasts, his fingers finding the pale buds of her nipples and teasing them.

Winter found she enjoyed not being shy. The had made sure a pair, and he had been so sweet to her. She hoped they would have their moments in the future. Hoping that they would be together longer then just a few days. She found that she may just be falling for him. Maybe it was the season, or maybe... just maybe it was him. Her lips tugged on his ear, as she kept them there. She twirled her tongue around the tip of his ear and then blew a soft breath on it as she released it and sighed.

She pulled back a little, a grin playing across her features now. She had lost her bra, thanks to his help, and she found she liked feeling as deliciously naughty as she was. "We are going to get in so much trouble..." She whispered as she kissed him rather sweetly. But her lips diverted and went to his other ear, sucking on the lobe for a moment and then sliding up to the tip.

She felt so naughty teasing him like this, but she wanted him to know how she felt. Even if she couldn't say it, at least by her actions. When his hands found her breasts and started to tease her nipples, it was her turn to moan, and a moan it was. That soft and sweet moan was punctuated by a light cry, as she pulled back a little. "Perhaps... on the living room floor, isn't such a good idea..." She whispered.

It was a bizarre thing for the normally anal-retentive Bernard to lose his concentration so frequently, but he found that every time he tried to focus entirely on what he was doing, tried to put all of his effort into making Winter squirm and moan, he found himself distracted by her hands on him, or her mouth - which was currently doing an excellent job of working the hypersensitive tips of his ears and sending jolts through his entire body. He found that, despite his best effort, he had to pause a few times to pull in a breath, because the way her mouth was moving against the shell of his ear seemed to make him forget to even breathe.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Bernard rasped, kissing along Winter's throat, his fingers still moving against her breasts, "Shouldn't do this here."

Of course, it was easier said than done, because the idea of pulling away from her right then just didn't seem plausible, and it was emphasized by the way Bernard's deft hands continued to slide along her sides, the way his mouth continued at her skin; again, he tried to force himself to concentrate. Staying there would not only be uncomfortable, but it wouldn't be nearly as intimate or romantic as a night like this one should be for them - so Bernard did what seemed right at the time, and swept an arm underneath Winter's legs, lifting her up off the living room floor with a suprising amount of strength.

"Right," he said, grinning, and the smile faltered only for an instant, his hat slipping down into his face, "Which way do I go?"

Winter was enjoying his reactions, but now she sat back to completely watch him. Eyes overshadowed as she tilted her head down. Bangs falling into them and hiding the icy wintry depths of her eyes. She smiled faintly as she stayed perched above him. Biting her lip and enjoying the sensations of his lips across her throat. He was trying to regain his composure most likely.

Her body was alive and sensitive. When he spoke to her, she bit her lip a little harder and nodded. Grabbing up some of the stuff, she cradled it in her arms as she looked towards him. "No... shoul-shouldn't..." She said, his fingers on her nipples, the feeling of them was imprinted on her mind. Gods it had felt so good.

His hands slid down her sides, and she sighed as his hands slipped down her frame. Then he was picking her up, and she snuggled against him, smiling faintly. The grin passing over her features. "Down the main hall, third door on the right. It's only a little bit of a walk..." She whispered as she nuzzled him behind the ear.

Back
Top Bottom