Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male 1x1 MxM // NSFW // - Sub for Dom - Long Term

okur

Super-Earth
The Writer & Preferences
  • Experience: Writing for over a decade
  • RP Interest: Male x male (mxm), but may consider doubling to suit preferences
  • Writing: Lit, third person paragraphs
Looking for
  • Story & Smut - Not looking for PWOP. I want it to get there naturally.
  • I prefer playing submissive, playing against dom / switch characters
    • Please note this is from the perspective of bedroom (assuming that's the location) antics
  • Character Chemistry is key - if they work together, the plot can always edit, change to suit them.
  • NEW! I've come to learn I prefer when people play good characters. The roughness, degradation, it's all fantastic for smut scenes but being mean or evil to another human being has seriously been off-putting lately lol
  • All characters must be 18+. 24+ is my preference.
  • Warning - F-List

Plot Premises
(Plot nuggets can be added to the below: example BDSM, ABO, Vampires or Dhampirs)

• Ancient Rome / Egypt - P1: YC and MC are separated by status. This does not stop their eventual attraction from one another. The concern is one wishes for equality, and the other can't fathom the thought when their statues just don't equate. We go from there.
  • Ancient Rome / Egypt - P2: YC is a solider who is seeking out a spy in the King's harem. This means he has to play the role of a harem slave. MC finds YC fascinating and seeks out his company on the compound, simply seeking to get to understand what he considers an anomaly. We go from there.
  • Mafia Boss x Undercover cop. Character 1 is ex military. He has a hard time fitting in post his installment and so he works to become a cop. He's approved and works undercover to get more information on a known drug ring. Character 2 is the drug ring leader, has a few mannerism differences and knows about his under cover cop friend. We go from there.
  • Toxic Relationship: YC and MC meet through either a date, or happenstance. They hit it off and perhaps are interacting for a month - 2 months. YC knows by now that MC has come out as gay and has been rejected by his family. He's couch surfing as tries to stabilize as he was kicked out with none of his belongings and he has to start from scratch. Post their interacting, YC makes the offer for MC to move in with him knowing he doesn't have connections or anywhere to go. YC starts to change once MC moves in. YC seeks to isolate and remove options from MC. Until then they have not been sexually active and there's a reason for that as YC sexual preferences are more dubcon related. It turns into free use where YC demands whenever they see fit. Major things are dubcon, or noncon, discomfort, pain, no-warning free use, etc.

• ABO: I have a number of plots in put. Successful omega looking for an Alpha, an arranged marriage, a rut / heat service, etc.

• Telling you the truth: MC and YC are long-term friends. They've known eachother from grade school and high school...but parted ways after that. They had different goals in life. About 5 years later, they meet again. Things have changed a bit and they're reconnecting. The thing is, YC has cared for MC most of their lives together and MC just hasn't noticed. He doesn't think that the caring he sees is anything more than his friend being a bestie. We go from there.

• Risk for a moment: Dystopian setting. Being gay is punishable by law (newly or has always been - can be death or jail). If you do not fall into the norms posed upon you by the government, you will suffer the consequences. Character 1 and Character 2 care for each other. They throughout specific dates in the year meet at one another's home to spend blissful moments together in a way they wish they go every day. They make a point of not seeing eachother outside of their meet-ups for fear someone will see the secret feelings they hold for one another. (I was inspired by V for Vendetta so I'm thinking that kind of dystopia). There's a lot of different things we can do here to move the plot, happy to discuss.

• Balance: MC is struggling financially. YC has means and is open to support MC. (I have no idea how this one will go so it's really a nugget, we can flush this one out. )

• Father x Son's Best Friend: Moving to college, MC who has repressed himself due to the close-mindedness of the small inlet he's from. When he comes back to visit over break or some weekends, he looks noticeably different. Shy seeming and unsure, he spends the weekend at his friends and YC notices the difference.

Plot Nuggets
(Add-ons to the above, or for new plots)
  • DARK THEMES / ROMANCE / OTHER
  • Monster x Sacrafice
  • Stockholm elements
  • Psychopath elements
  • Serial Killer x victim
  • Vampire siring. Perhaps they were friends and one is turned, and turns the other? Perhaps one is a reincarnated lover and the vampire chooses to keep them.
  • A control freak and a partner that goes along with it
  • Two characters with the the same kind of baggage, they just don't know it yet.
  • Stalker/serial killer x victim
  • Psychopath x Unimpeded
  • D.I.D / split personalities
  • Psychiatrist x Patient
  • Tragic reincarnated lovers
  • Cuddle service
  • Happenstance meetings. Super corny. Did they bump into eachother waiting down the street and felt something? Did both take the train and one rested their end on the others shoulder? Did they get stuck in an elevator together?
  • Thorple / Threesome elements.
  • Alpha / Beta / Omega plots (I like the assumed status differences x3 )
  • Business Man x Photographer
  • Two non-human men who start out using the other only to realize they have feelings for eachother (pairings below to help with this one~)
  • A single dad meeting a younger man and the pair ending up realizing they're great for eachother
  • A control freak and a partner that goes along with it
  • Two characters with the the same kind of baggage, they just don't know it yet.
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Vampire Mafia Lord x Mix-human Hunter
  • Vampire x Vampire (Thoughts are grief based but can differ)
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Half Incubus / Half Human
  • Vampire doctor x sane mental patient who's seen a vampire (and is therefore not crazy)
  • Fated Pair: At 18 you get the eye color of your true love, only to wake up and find yourself staring at a red eye in the mirror for your mates true form.
  • Employer x Employee
  • Clerk at a store x customer
  • Downton Abbey Timeframe setups (Friend x Friend / Head Butler x Butler / Lord x Manservant)
  • Employee x Employee
  • Closeted Friend x Oblivious Friend
  • Military
  • Royalty
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Demon / Shapeshifters
  • Stockholm syndrome elements
  • Poly relationships maybe?

Thanks for your time!

BDSM Test: BDSM Test: What kind of sexual deviant are you?

Last edited:
A plot if anyone needs some quick smut.

NSFW

6069d17e87c398138ad6640228d4efcc.jpeg

It was after 1AM on a Friday night and Alex was leaving "Blue Balls", a known gay club in Downtown LA. He'd had some failed interactions that night and decided it was just better to get home and try again during the Saturday night rush. It was frustrating really as he had prepared himself, slicked up in all the right places for a night on the town. He was dressed in a pair of tight jeans that hugged his backside, and a white crop top that showed off his soft caramel toned middle. With some annoyance, he punched in a Lyft driver who would take him home - about 30 minutes on the highway and a bit out of town.

When the driver shows up, he gets in, his perfectly manicured nails short and neat. He had a bit of blush on to accent his cheeks, a gloss on his pretty soft lips. Lilac eyes look up at the driver, giving a curt 'hello' as he sits down and buckles up. He crosses one leg over the other, for all the world looking like a chick if you weren't paying close enough attention. Once they were on the highway, lilac eyes looked up at the driver as he fiddled with his phone. In the quiet of the evening, once they were fully on the highway, he pressed his thumb into the 'CANCEL' feature on the lyft drive, opting to pay the $5 cancellation fee. At this point, it was 4 stops away from his place and if the guy found out and dropped him off on the side of the road, it was close enough to walk home.

Anything to save a buck.

NSFW Bump

sample_dc0fabba9413a9e2978f11f8890b6de9.png

And a short opener
It's well past 1AM on a Tuesday morning where Alex sits in his car, doors locked, checking his make-up in the mirror. He was an artist and making cash was hard. So much so he'd decided on a little 'side hussle'. He was parked at a local truck-stop, where truckers could pull their loads in for the night and take a nap before starting again in the morning. It was pretty empty tonight and the men around had either refused him or had already used his services. There was on guy, an older 50 year old who he'd sucked off hours ago he figured might want another go in the morning he was banking on.

A truck rolls in and comes to a stop. Alex watches and waits to see what he does; this man getting out of his truck and walking off to the bathrooms, looking to take a leak. Alex almost purrs as he gets out of the car and walks towards the bathrooms. He was dressed in a pink and black stripped crop top, paired with matching stockings. He had a pink mini-skirt to boot and bright red lipstick on.

He waits for the man to step out of the bathroom, and when he does, a voice can be heard from behind him "Hey stranger". Alex intones, his eyes lidding, leaning his hip against a wall, which tugs his mini-skirt up his thigh, showing off some leg. "Looking for any fun tonight before bed?"

New! Male Breeding Farm: I would play men who are set up for breeding. This can be against other alpha men or anthros. I can do multiple if it suits your needs). This one will be very smutty, with ranges of non-con to con.

dce8dc40e780c3f63bd0cd08bdefaa46.png

Back
Top Bottom