Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Captain and the Concubine

Sorry it’s kind of rough.

Skyler Row is known throughout the kingdom as a hero. She recently was honored by the king for the risks she took to help win the Great War and was made the personal guard for the crown whenever they are taken out of their castle. Skyler does not know what to do with this new found fame and fortune. She’s given anything she wants and even things she doesn’t ask for, like access to the city’s brothel, the Watering Lily, at no cost. Skyler has never really been with a woman,, but nobody knows, as nobody asked. Skyler felt embarrassed and has kept this secret. How could the empires hero never have get the touch of woman? Now, women practically throw themselves at her, and she has no idea what do do about it. She finally works up the courage to do it, and goes to the Watering Lily, where she meets a woman she finds more than beautiful, just intoxicating. The woman figures out Skyler is a virgin, and offers to make sure it’s special, They share a beautiful night together.

Hoping it could turn long term, but I’m ok if it’s short term. Pm or post is alright by me.

Skyler Row

5’6”

Skyler is usually rather shy around people, which comes across as strange sometimes since her name is known through out the kingdom. She understands she can be awkward, but it can come across as rude or uninterested. She can care deeply for people, if they show her how much they care.

I’m down for first or third person

At least a few paragraphs, I usually can give what I get. More than a few sentences at least.

Attachments

• 1F90D5E4-8FF7-4F21-9B5C-E5EFD2F16B06.jpeg
    1F90D5E4-8FF7-4F21-9B5C-E5EFD2F16B06.jpeg
    500.4 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom